Howls in the Park

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

Luke
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Carpathian Shepherd
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Howls in the Park

Post by Luke »

SOMETIMES HUMAN, ALWAYS WOLF *\|/*
Grayhound
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolf-Keidran
Region: Gauteng

Re: Howls in the dark

Post by Grayhound »

Looking at the ending for part 2, I think this could very well need to be moved to the yiffy section soon :P

But other than that, it reads rather well. Nice pacing, if a little shaky on the grammar sometimes. Maybe a little cliched at times but that isn't always a bad thing with romance.

All in all, nicely written :)
True love is real, sometimes it just happens in unexpected places.
I do what I must; not because i'm certain of my own sense of justice, but because i'm not certain of anyone elses.
Luke

Re: Howls in the dark

Post by Luke »

Yeah sorry about the grammar. I normally only have time to write at work and my Microsoft word keeps changing my sentences and punctuation. And no, I have no intention on making this a full sexual novel in anyway. Love story sure but not sex. I am looking to hopefully find someone who would want to work with me on the story and artwork for the book. While I write a lot, I have lost my need and will for drawing. Also, I uploaded part one and two and only noticed the errors afterward. I haven't had time to go through it all and correct it and then upload it.
Luke

Howls in the Park Completed!

Post by Luke »

So I finally finished the five part short story Howls in the Park. My photoshop stills are not up to scratch but I think I want to make a graphic novel out of this one.

Please can you guys read it on my deviantart page and if you have skills in photoshop as well as coming strips and would like to help a poor fellow out, PM me or just comment here...

There is the link to my page, http://chrislj.deviantart.com/

And here is a direct link to all rge story parts, http://chrislj.deviantart.com/gallery/42677803

I do appologise for any spelling or grammer errors. I normally write late at night. I will go through all the parts when I hace some time and correct them.

THANKS GUYS!