my poetry :3

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

snow
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: white snow wolf
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

my poetry :3

Post by snow »

hey hey all, i just wanted to share some of my peomtry with you and tell me what you think of it?

with every rainbow that i see shines throw the clouds leading down to the green grass that is at the end of its gorgouse colours,
the wind blows as the clouds shift apart from each other, the sun shines its rays throw the colourless clouds,
apon the ground as i gase down to see where it leads down to, the glow of the sun brightening up finding it harder to see what it is that is infront of me,
a drifting cloud comes pass blocking the suns beauti, opening my eyes again to see what i saw at the end of the rainbow standing there in the shadow
of the cloud, the blades of the grass swaying in the wind, just for a few seconds i catch a glimce of a angel standing there, the cloud dissapering from
underneith the sun, feeling that this is a dream, closeing my eyes again, listing to the wind howling the sound fading away, opeing my eyes up slowly
with a blury vistion fading away i see a face with a beautifull smile, that angel i saw in my dream was you.

Each night I sit next to you I feel like I'm laying next to dam, with the crystal clear water falling down to the bottom, splashing, crashing, the moon glooming down onto the water shimmering gently onto the rocks, with the crickets and Christmas Beatles making there tuns to the sound of the night whist the owels hoot and toot there calls of nature, with a gently breeze blowing against my skin, I close my eyes for a moment and open them up again to see a beautifull smile. Realising that only a second has gone by... Because very second that goes by is a new adventure with you .

Like a flickering ember surrounded by ashes, till alight, fighting your way through all the hardship, a gust of wind blows in, fueling your spark and passion, building your strength up to a mighty fire once again, your flame engiting, blaring, your flame dancing into the night, your inspiration burnt through the night, lighting up, the darkened atmosphere, giving a sense of comfort and calm to the souls sitting around your flame.

When I hear the sounds of the wonderful calls of the birds flying high in the sky, I stand up tall and look up to see what a site, with there wings spread out along the skyline, covering the ground with there beauti, when I see a cheetah laying close to the ground, ready to pounce, starring at its spots to amazement, pouncing into action and speeding across the fields, a trail of dust leads behind, flouting into the cloudless sky with the Eagles sawing above the glooming fields of the hot sun. if I every where a eagle I wound take you and spread my wings flying higher than the highest cloud, if I where a cheetah I would sprint across the hottest field, pounce on the biggest beast and wrestle with it to take it down, just because you bring out the real animal in me.

With every passing of a cloud in the thickened sky, I see your name flouting above the highest tree, as the wind blows pass me I feel your touch against my arms, feeling a shiver up my back, as the sun shines down on me, feeling like I have been seen by a goddess, the howling wind through the trees whistling your songs into my ears, I close my eyes and listen to every letter that glides on through the air, the clouds swelling around in dance to your words and fading away to be seen another day.

those are the ones i have for now heheheh tell me what you think, i would like to know.
what is a wolf? Strength, wisdom, loyalty, courage.

Things have changed.

http://dagobah.net/flash/Aoi_Furrysh_2.swf this is how it goes....

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/snow007/
snow

Re: my poetry :3

Post by snow »

trapped in the house
I hear sounds that i've never heard before,

noises that scare me, feeling like a trapped mouse in a house,

no escape, no where to run to, no one to speak to,

the dusty walls seem like there closing in on me,

the broken stairs seem like there moving,

I cant get out!

dust lingers in the air like a cloud filled with sand,

my memories came to hunt me, I shout for help!

no one comes, my voice heard by on one, the one open window at the top of the stairs,

slowly sways back and forth, opening and closing,

is this my way out of this place?

I need to break these chains that binde me to this place,

i need to break free,

the light slowly fadding into emptiness,

struggling to break free,

pulling on my chains, hooked into the wooden floor,

feeling the cold steal on my bear skin, pulling on the steal as hard as i can,

but it wont budge

The smell of old funture and wood,

the walls ever so slowly close on on me as I pull as hard as I can,

the scratched floor form my chains grinding its steal apon it,

creaks and shrieks as I pull, the chains lossen form the wooden floor,

falling to my knees, the heavy weight of the chains pull me down,

taking deep breaths of dust, I struggle to get back onto my feet,

losing all hope and steanth, the walls converging ,

pulling one last time with all my strength, chains break free form the old dusty floor,

frocing myself backwards, the floor giving way, lading on my back, peaces of wood

go flying through space,

stumblling onto my feet with the chains locked around my reists,

looking upto the window at the top of the stairs,

I rush to the first step with all the strength I have left ,

the sound of steal grinding against the floor,

placeing my hand on the second step layered with dust ,

curling up the stairs the chain dragging behined me,

pushing myself to get up the steps, finally the window is in sight,

few steps to go, feeling the chains pulling me down,

reaching th last step above my head the window closes shut, sealed,

fighting with it trying to open it, the lach wouldn't move,

trying my best to open it,

once again falling again to my kness with nothing left,

my lifeless arms fall to my sides, with the walls arms reach away clsoing in on me,

closing my eyes,

have all my effects been for nothing.

Things have changed.

snow

Post by snow »

With every tiwkle is not forgoten, while the stares shine bright ,

I feel a sense of comfort for i know the heaves are watching me,

the moon watching me with white eyes,

the lonely cloud drifting arcoss the stars,

flouting, fadding, straying away,

a fallen star comes shooting across the heavens,

a orange light leads behined the star sweeping across the night,

the stars
a standing night, the stars sharing it beauty with the world form

a milllon miles away, still shine up this world,

the stars twinkle in tune with the night,

the world around us moves with the sounds of the stars,

the world turning slowing, the night starts to fade away as dawn

awakens form its slumber, stars fading, the moon waving, sun is about to shine its beauty

with us for the sun is our own star that looks down on us not afraid of shining bright.

Things have changed.

snow

Post by snow »

the brids fly high

A world with birds flying high in the sky, the blue sky hovering in the background,

the trees swaying in the wind in tune with the howling of the wind,

the animals roam free,

A world wheres theres only the warm feeling of the sun on your skin,

A world with little to lose and alot to gain,

A world where it rains with rainbows streching arcoss the montains,

lightining brighting up the darkend clouds with a flash, racing throw the skys beaity,

Poeple would speak freely and come to there differences

accepting there fate and embarrassing their destiny, letting the univers speak to them

through the howls of wolfs in the distance, the sounds of nature echoing ,calling, you to listen

to there ways of life ,to be part of them, dont shy away for they will teach you the ways of life,

A world where the ground we stand on is solded but yet soft to the touch,

A world wich you can walk in the woods and the owls of the forests would come to visit you,

the betterflys come and rest there gorgeous wings on your shoulders,

A world in witch everthing the univers intended it to be.

Things have changed.

snow

Post by snow »

walking feet

with each step I take is a new journey into life, a new journey is a new foot hold into life,I stand up tall facing the sky, feeling the world move beneath my feet, like time is standing still,time still moving forwards while my dreams linger about, taking another step into the unknown, feeling the wind blowing against my skin, flowing through space as time turns in space like a clock with no control spinning faster and faster, the world spinning in time as things flash past my eyes in a blur, my life entering its final journey, the world under my feet crumbling away like water rushing over a cliff, feeling light head as the world fades into space, flouting into the abyss of darkness, the core in me fading away like the sun disappearing over the horizon, its beauty blocked, Its warmth fadded, slowly closed my eyes again, dreaming that one day my feet will find solded ground again, to take that first step of excitement.

Things have changed.

snow

Post by snow »

If life was a dream , I would take you to a magical place through a tunnel of brushes under the cover of night the moon shining bright as the rays penetrate the cracks and gaps , as we get to the end of the tunnel a open space in the middle of no where a clear view of the large moon ,the stars twinkle in the back ground, the fireflies lighting up there little bums, the crickets playing there little tune to us , as we stare up at the moon then back into our eyes leaning in to kiss to let our sprites play together in the cover of night sky.... the places I would take you if life was a dream, I would take you to the country side with maintains and wide open spaces , the grass as green as can be ,the sun light and bright , I would build us a house in the middle of the tallest tree with the greenest of leafs, the Wilde horses would graz around us and naah as the echoes races through the thickened air of the country side as we could ride the wild horses across the fields giggling and laughing....the places of dreams where dreams can come true ....

Things have changed.