Sinkarma's writing dump

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi
Region: Gauteng

Sinkarma's writing dump

Post by rusted hydra »

I'm going to start dumping my random writings here

Give me a moment and I'll post one soon...
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Re: Sinkarma's writing dump

Post by rusted hydra »

First short story: quiet little bar

Luki: And wished there was something like an animated STRAIT furry romance series
Luki: Hey give me something romantic to mull over.
DE\/1L 656: Boy meets girl in a quiet little bar
Luki: Girl rapes boy with 10ft long spiked pole
DE\/1L 656: No
Luki: :P
DE\/1L 656: Wmj
Luki: I’m thinking up some stories
Luki: In a quiet little bar oddly enough.

Luki pressed send on his phone sending the last message and locked his phone, catching a glimpse of his own reflection in the darkened screen, letting out a depressed and hopeless wail.
“God, who would ever want me?!”

To this the bartender, a interestingly coloured red and yellow striped tiger and the only other soul in the bar, looked up and replied
“Luki, stop this shit. We’ve been over this. You’re not that bad looking, pale, but it fits you, and your hair is really nice.”

“I’m a filth bag human.”

“You’re also pretty strong and have a really nice tall build. But mainly you have a great fun personality when you open up. There are people who will go for you.”

When he had finished Luki grabbed his drink and chugged the small remainder and stared at the bartender for a while before tapping his glass three times in his usual signal for another drink. With a sigh the bartender complied to bring another drink for him.

As the drink was prepared Luki grabbed his notebook and pen and began to scribble away, becoming so consumed in thought that he didn’t realise the entrance of another customer until she had sat down at the bar counter and had been greeted by the bartender.
“Good evening Lestrasa, what can I get for you?” Said the bartender to the newcomer.
“Hi Daniel, I’d like my usual.”

Curiosity perked, Luki looked up to see the newcomer and did a little silent gasp. She was a dragon, a beautiful dragon with deep crimson scales which gleamed in the light, with large black horns that curved back ending with a small sudden turn upwards. She sat on the barstool with her large wings neatly folded behind her and her long thick tail snaking over her lap and down around her legs and the stool.
His thoughts were interrupted by a glass being placed in front of him. But as his mind left the dragon and went to sip his drink it soon wondered to something that seemed to tug at his thoughts. Suddenly he ripped out his phone and reviewed his messages and on review his mad paranoia jumped up to the occasion to run around and scream: O god! RAPE! AGH! AAAAAAAGGGHHH!
His creative imagination, like a small innocent child, proceeded to paint a colourful picture of the happenings.

It was a while before his thoughts were wrestled back to a sane state. And so he continued with his notes.

Until Daniel the bartender struck up a conversation out of the blue
“So Luki, I guess you’ve never met Lestrasa correct?”
Looking up from his work Luki replied
“No. But the name does ring a bell.”
He turned to the dragoness and extended a friendly greeting handshake
“Luki Eldelberg, pleasure to meet you.” He said to her
Accepting his greeting she took hold of his hand for a shake and replied
“Lestrasa Bonha Kpecthk...”

There was a moment silent pause as Luki adopted a quizzical expression and a bell went off in his head a little louder. Her name seemed really familiar. Somewhere...

“Something on your mind?” she asked curiously.

Remembering where he was he put on a smile and broke the handshake

“No nothing...” He decided to put it down as just his rotten failed memory misfiring.

And so went there night from there with the two swapping dialogue on several topics, sharing a laugh here and there. He even did a little rough portrait of her on a piece of paper per her request. But before we forget there was also much drinking. It went well, but all things must come to an end.

“Ok guys its closing time!” announced the barkeep

“Oh dam, well I guess it sadly must be. Lestrasa, do you have a ride home?” Luki asked her.

“N-no. Heh, I rather planned driving home by myself but we know that plan is gone.” She replied

“Not too much of a problem, Luki has a spare bedroom, and he lives only a scooch away.” Answered Daniel.

“You’re crazy! No offence but someone I have only known for an evening? Wonderful evening by the way.” Said Luki

“I agree with him, I am not going over to a stranger’s home. Thank you I enjoyed this evening too.” Said Lestrasa

“Ok ok, I’ll drive you home then, just wait outside for me to lock up. Now get out.” said Daniel as he shooed the two out of the little bar into the outside.

Once outside Luki lifted his head to catch a face full of a passing breeze and held out a hand to play with the breeze with his fingers, an old habit he never dropped from his childhood.

“I see you like the wind.” She said

“Heh, old dreams of flight and speed.” He turned to her, and to him time seemed to slow. The street light, a distant murmur of a vehicle, a generator cutting out to leave silence, the moon light taking over from the street light when it suddenly went out. But mostly there was the breeze, and just like when he was young, it whispered to him. Come on Luki, be brave, I’m here for you. Doubt and denial slumped and dragged at his mind but inside a piece of daring courage bloomed. He will do it.
“Hey Lestrasa, could I... get your number?” He asked nervously

She perked a little smile and reached into a pocket and pulled out her phone.
“Ok, but only if you promise to actually call.”

He gave a small laugh and took his phone
“Ma’am, a beauty like you could not be resisted.”

So they traded numbers and said their goodbyes. Lestrasa getting her lift and Luki walking away into the night to his home, and if you could silently keep up with him you would be able to have heard the happily mumbled conversation and soft singing with the wind.
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)
Region: Western Cape

Post by Faanvolla »

wow. really good.

...is there more?
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

Thanx.

There is 1 or 2 more but not of the same story
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak

Post by Faanvolla »

Ooh, joy!
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak

Post by Faanvolla »

Someone told me that might not mean what I thought it meant.
Let me clarify, I'm filled with happy-anticipation of your next post. :)
ProfilePic by hanimetion
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

Faanvolla wrote:Someone told me that might not mean what I thought it meant.
Let me clarify, I'm filled with happy-anticipation of your next post. :)
Na its ok

Ok here is another, a part of 'Trapped in the Nightmare'.

---

The rain was pouring down hard on us in the trenches as we awaited the signal to charge into no mans land. It was really cold, I was constantly shivering and couldn’t feel my tail, and in fact I couldn’t feel any extremities. The thin raincoat and military attire was useless here. There was also the constant hellish wail of the artillery.

My name is Martin Vickers. I’m just a regular fox that got caught in the most horrible war.

I felt so betrayed by the lies of honour and pride, so hateful of the generals and governments, sending us all to our death without a care. I heard the quiet sobbing from the soldier next to me. I looked over to see him cowering on the ground praying, I could just hear him over the rain and guns.
“… Please, please let us live, please lord save us…” He begged

How cruel... I thought. He probably was just a normal kid fresh from his teens, and now he was labelled to die pointlessly. I bent down towards him and placed a hand on a shivering shoulder.
“Don’t pray for survival boy, pray for a quick merciful death.”

He fell silent and looked up at me. I now saw his wet and mud covered collie face. He really was a young one. My hand seemed to move by itself from his shoulder to his face, and smudged off some of the mud on his cheek.
“Don’t worry. We’ll be soon dead and out of this hell” I whispered to him

He tried to say something but at that moment there was the sound of a whistle, signalling us to charge. I pulled him up and gave him a final goodbye pat on the back before clambering up the slippery trench wall into hell.

Blank.

And I suddenly awoke lying nearly submerged in a muddy sludge within the trench.

Confused I looked around. It was day, the rain had stopped, and a thick fog surrounded me, curtaining the world completely from my view. I couldn’t see anything past a few feet.

“Hello?”
I called out as I got back on my feet, having to use my rifle as a cane to help me up. Am I dead? I checked myself for any signs that would give answer to my question but found none that showed that I was of the deceased.

A sound.

I couldn’t make out what it was.
“Who’s there?!” I shouted, but heard no reply.

Suddenly there was another noise and this time a lot closer. An ungodly sounding moan of death followed by a clicking and gurgling noise coming form the direction the other noise had come. I felt cold, afraid, I didn’t want to know what it was and was not planning on finding out any time soon and immediately trudged through the sludge in the other direction.
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak

Post by Faanvolla »

ooh... suspense.
Martin sounds like a realist/pessimist.
ProfilePic by hanimetion