An Accidental Meeting

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

terror

An Accidental Meeting

Post by terror »

Well here goes, I mentioned I like writing stories and this is the first one I wrote with a furry background / theme. I don't consider myself to be a Wilbur Smith or even a particularly good writer but I think I do okay.

Please please comment and let me know what you think, even feel free to correct me on any errors I've made as this is the first bit of work I've placed up anywhere.

Also this is still a WIP and so far is clean as in no Yiff, but at a later stage further chapters will have to be placed up in that section.

So Ladies and Gentle Furs, I present to you "An Accidental Meeting"

An accidental love

Chapter one – The rescue

“Good morning Johannesburg” the radio announced as Jody drove his Black Audi A4 through the nearly deserted inner city streets, the morning 6am radio show had just started. Jody liked to get to the office early, been a service technician for one of the world’s biggest copy machine brands meant he was always kept busy and liked to get to the office early and get a head start on the service schedule and inevitable paperwork. It was still dark out autumn meant the days were getting shorter and the nights getting longer. The wolf looked at himself in the mirror his coat of black fur soft, and his blue eyes glaring back at him while adjusting a stray hair on his head. He had just celebrated his 28th birthday and age had been good to him. A keen swimmer meant he was able to keep his body fit and trim and always had plenty girls swooning over him … if he’d wanted them that is. Since an early age Jody realised he wasn’t like the other boys and as he grew older accepted that he defiantly preferred male company rather than that of the opposite sex. Unfortunately apart from a few fleeting romances he had never been able to find a lover, someone who he could settle down with. All that would soon change.

“Damn another red light”
He let out an low annoyed growl bringing his Audi to a halt, he took a glimpse in the mirror and realised to his horror that the white Mercedes Benz speeding towards the intersection clearly hadn’t seen the light change, just as he looked forward he saw the red Citi golf pull off from the green light. His heart sank as he realised what was about to happen. The Merc slammed into the golf, just forward of the front wheels, and sent it careening out of control and slamming into the opposite traffic light, the Merc now stood motionless in the middle of the intersection. Immediately Jody got of the car and sprinted to the Merc just as the door was flung open. He looked down into the shocked face of a young panther her face and muzzle white with powder from the airbag.

“Are you okay?” he asked
“I .. I’m fine, oh my god I didn’t even see the light change” Placing her head in her paws shacking with shock.
“What’s your name?”
“Mary”

Jody sniffed the air he could smell the all too familiar stench of fuel as it filled the early morning air, he quickly glanced under the Merc to see if he could spot any fluid leaks and saw none. He turned just in time to see the pool of fuel leaking out of the ruptured Citi golfs tank ignite. He ran towards his Audi as the flames quickly began to engulf the little car and grabbed a fire extinguisher he always kept in the boot and rushed over to the golf. At first he wasn’t sure if the driver had escaped the wreckage but as he got closer he was able to make out the shape of a body slumped over the wheel still and motionless. Jody could already feel the searing heat of the fire as it began to take hold.

“It’s now or never I suppose” he thought and rushed over to the burning wreck ignoring the heat which was already clawing at his skin and fur.

He aimed the extinguisher at the base of the fire at the rear of the car all he managed to do was create a small black space in the flames that was immediately consumed the minute he realised the trigger. He glanced over at the panther who was now out her car staring opened mouth at the scene unfolding in front of her.

“Call an ambulance!” he shouted over to her and rushed to the driver’s side door of the car, glancing once more though the flames still not even sure if the driver of the small car had survived the impact. He pointed the extinguisher at the area immediately around the driver’s door, holding the trigger until the contents of red cylinder spluttered to a halt, the encroaching flames only briefly put at bay, but just long enough to allow Jody to yank open the door to the car. He reached inside and undid the seatbelt from the unconscious body and lifted it as carefully as he could from the wreckage he winced in pain as the flames lapped at his right arm singing the fur.

As he walked away from the burning wreckage he looked down at the body he was cradling in his arms. He stared down at the most beautiful husky he had every laid eyes on the white fur on his face and muzzle bordered by grey fur, blackened but soot a gash above his right eye was leaking blood. Jody let out a huge sigh of relief when he heard the short sharp intakes of air as the husky started coughing and panting gulping up huge lumps of cool air.

“That was amazing!” shouted the Mary as she came rushing over to Jody now clear of the infurno
“What’s even more amazing is that you didn’t kill him!” Jody barked back
Shocked she pulled back her ears pulled flat against her head, a concerned look coming over her face
“I called an ambulance” she said. “They said they’d dispatch one immediately and a fire truck”

He held the semi-conscious dog as another coughing fit racked his slender frame, he looked at his face trying to figure out how old he was, he guessed early 20’s. He was light in Jody’s arms he guessed he was only slightly shorter than himself but with allot less bulk. Just as he looked at his face again he saw his eyelids flutter he was obviously coming around.

“Easy there” he said as the husky started to open his eyes and mumble Jody stared into the hazel brown eyes now open in front of him, but made sure not to stare too longingly, after all he had no idea how the he would react to waking up in another man’s arms.
“Wh ... What happened?”
“You were in a bit of an accident but you’re all right now” Jody replied in a soothing voice.
“What’s your name?”
“Mark”, Mark Archer”. His voice already sounding better as the fresh air soothed his throat.
“Well Mark Archer, I’m Jody Packard” he replied grinning down at the beautiful face of the dog still cradled in his arms.
“Do you think you can stand? I’d continue to carry you … Only you’re getting a little heavy”
Mark blushed crimson up until now he never realised that he was been held in a pair of strong arms.
“Uh sure” he replied shyly

Jody set Mark down carefully offering him support and noticed his guess wasn’t far off, Mark was only a few cm shorter than him but now that he was standing he was able to take in the beauty of the young man. His pants, burnt in some places, and his long sleeve shirt draped over his shoulders now allowed him a true glimpse of wrong his initial thoughts of Mark been skinny were off he wasn’t overly muscular or bulky, sleek you could say.

Mark just stared at the scene around him his gaze been drawn immediately to his car now fully engulfed in flames.

“Shit!” he shouted, “my whole life was in that car!” he collapsed backwards sliding down the side of the Audi and pulling his legs up and pulling his tail into a hug placing his face in his hands.
Jody’s ears picked as he heard the sirens approaching.
“Oh thank god you’re okay” Mary said approaching them carefully she looked down at the boy on the floor hugging himself.
“You okay sweetie, I’m so sorry I didn’t even see …”
“Shut it!” Mark cut her off, pain clearly in his voice.
“You really have no idea what you’ve done! My whole life was in that car everything I own, gone” He said sobbing

She reached out to place her hand on his shoulder but he pulled away scowling in between sobs.

“The cops are here maybe you should go explain what’s happened.” Jody said to Mary,
“Here take one of my business cards, I’m going to go with him to a hospital and get him checked out okay. Call me and we’ll sort out the rest”

The paramedics helped Mark into the back of the ambulance and started doing a few basic checks on him. While the Dalmatians that piled out the fire truck set about extinguishing the blazing wreck

“You coming along?” One turned to Jody and asked.
“I’ll follow in my car which hospital you taking him to?”
“St Bernard’s”, came the reply
“I’ll get you there” He turned to Mark and gave his shoulder a squeeze “I’ll see you there”

Mark blushed again and lay down on the stretcher, been offered by the paramedics as they loaded him into the back of the waiting ambulance.
Grayhound
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolf-Keidran
Region: Gauteng

Re: An Accidental Meeting

Post by Grayhound »

Alrighty then....finally found myself with the time/mindset to write a comment on this...so here goes:

Definatly an attention-getting first chapter....opens the plot nicely and definatly leaves me wanting to see how their "relationship" develops. I can definatly see your love for cars coming through here (and the husky character ;) ) which works nicely with the rest of the chapter, maybe a little too much unnecesary detail with the whole "....Black Audi A4...." coming out in only the first line but it still slots in nicely.

If I could make one suggestion though, i'd like to see a few more adjectives with regards to how the characters are talking....if theres one pet peeve I have its stories with vertical conversations with no other indications....e.g

"Hi."
"How'r ya doin?"
"Fine thanks and yourself".

I don't no about other people but i'm rather lazy when it comes to keeping track of conversations and I tend to get a little mixed up in long ones in that style.

Apart from that little point though, I think its a nice first chapter and i'll definatly want to see you post more....sorry about the slow reply, but that in no way indicates a lack of interest....

P.s. I enjoyed the "St Bernards hospital" bit aswell as the dalmation firedogs....

P.s.s (or is it P.p.s, I can never remember :oops: ) A wolf main character....definatly gets my interest....and I never even had to tell you my eyes were blue ;)
True love is real, sometimes it just happens in unexpected places.
I do what I must; not because i'm certain of my own sense of justice, but because i'm not certain of anyone elses.
terror

Post by terror »

Thanks for the crit, will apply some changes to the next chapter and put it up then.

Well main character was originally a husky, but since he needed to be strong willed etc to play the role I thought I wolf would fit better. Clearly a good decision then. Also originally he had green eye's but went back and changed it at a later point.
terror

Post by terror »

haha ... it's only been like ages but here is part two of my little story, badly written and all :P

Chapter two – Hospital

Jody had been sitting in the hospital waiting room for two hours now, when he arrived a nurse had informed him that Mark had needed stitches for the cut above his eye and the doc had ordered a batch of x-rays and tests to see if he had been hurt in any other not so obvious way. They’d wrapped his singed arm in a bandage and apart from that he’d at least been given a clean bill of health. Jody glanced up at the clock above the Nurses’ station the morning felt like it was an eternity ago.

“Better phone the office and let them know I won’t be in” He took out his mobile phone and punched in the number of his office.

“Excuse me sir. Jody Packard?” a tall Tiger in a nurse’s uniform asked as she walked up to him.

“Yes?” he replied pressing the cancel button on his phone.

“Um, I’d like to talk to you about the young man you came in with earlier, the cut above his eye was pretty deep and we had to put five stiches in it. The rest of the tests show a mild concussion but nothing some rest won’t fix. He was very lucky you did what you did to save him”

“I’m glad to hear” Jody replied beaming at the good news

“But there are some other things that showed up during the tests”, a concerned look coming over the nurses face.

Marks heart sank, “what?” he asked

“There was some bruising”, she said.

“Maybe from a fight or the accident?” Jody interrupted

“And it’s not new about three days old now” She continued. “I’m not sure how to tell you this Mr Packard but they’re in rather ‘intimate’ areas of his body. If I had had to hazard a guess I’d say they were caused by abuse of some nature”

Jody frowned at the news

“How long have you known Mark?” The nurse asked

“Since about 6:05am” he replied allowing a smile to creep across his muzzle, “I’d never seen him before I pulled him from his car this morning”

“Okay Mr Packard, just thought you should know” the nurse gave him a smile and said “If you’d like to see him he’s in ward 5, just down the hall on the left”

“Thanks” said Jody, “but I’d better just call the office quick” he said pulling his phone out and pressing the redial button.

It took Jody about 10 minutes to tell his boss what was going on and why he’d be missing work.

“Jody, you’re my best employee, you know that”, Bobby, Jody’s boss replied over the phone, “Take all the time you need” and hung up.

Jody turned and made his way to the ward Mark was in. As he entered ward 5 he gasped.

“You cleaned up nice” he said approaching Marks bed.

Mark gave him a shy smile, “Thanks for saving my life, the cop who got my statement earlier told me what you did” he said feeling his eyes start to well up. Mark blinked quickly to hide his tears.

“Aww, it was nothing” said Jody giving the husky a playful nudge on the shoulder.
Just then the doctor walked in, the big brown bear holding a clipboard in his paw while smiling brightly.

“Ah the hero of the moment I see” he reached out his paw to shake Jody’s.

“At this rate the whole city will know by lunch what I did” Jody laughed.

“Make no mistake what you did no doubt saved this young man’s life, you should be proud of yourself”

“I sure am …” yapped Mark, blushing he covered his mouth

“Oh shush, I just couldn’t stand there and do nothing” Jody said ignoring Marks obvious embarrassment.

“Well” said the doc “I can see no real reason to keep Mark here any longer just look after those stiches, and I want to see you back here this time next week so we can check on them okay”

Mark just nodded

“Sure thing doc” Jody said.

As the doctor was just about to leave the room he turned back again and addressed Mark, “oh and I really should have mentioned this earlier but your clothes were in a pretty bad way you’ll need to get hold of some new ones to change into before you can leave” and with that he walked out

Mark sat up blushing and pulled the covers up tightly under his chin knowing full well that all he had on was the flimsy hospital gown and nothing else.

“Umm okay this is embarrassing” Jody laughed. Mark just blushed again pulling his legs up under the covers to hug himself.

“Tell you what, what size are you, I’ll pop down to the shops quick to buy you some clothes?” Jody asked Mark

Jody just stuck his head in his arms hiding his face from Jody, his eyes tearing up as he remembered the sight of his car and all his worldly belongings engulfed in flames. “I’m a medium he said shyly into his arms”

Mark let out a sigh he hated seeing anyone so good looking sad. “I’ll be back” he replied gently.

“Stop it” he thought to himself as he hurried out the hospital scanning the surroundings for a clothing store, “you have no idea what he’d do if he found out his saviour was gay and besides what about those bruises? Probably nothing” he thought as he spotted a Woolworths clothing store.
He picked out a nice pair of blue jeans and a plain black long sleeved shirt and a jacket, knowing that it was getting cooler this time of year, for good measure he also gripped a fresh pair of socks. The next though made him blush a little “boxers or briefs” he giggled to himself. He settled on a pair of blue boxer briefs, “best of both worlds I suppose”
He quickly got the business of paying over with a rushed back to the hospital, and ward five, when he entered he saw Mark had nodded off to sleep.

“Amazing” he said under his breath as he took in the sleeping dog in the bed. Evil thoughts slipped into his mind about lifting the covers and taking a peak at the sleeping body he knew those hospital gowns didn’t offer much modesty and it’d be easy to sneak a peek at the young man’s equipment. Jody let out a soft groan as he felt himself stiffen in his own pants. It’d been a while since he had had any action and had to make do with pleasuring himself to keep the hormones at bay.
Jody shook the thoughts out his mind and instead shook Marks shoulder, “wake up sleepy head”

Mark moaned as he rolled over and opened his eyes. He looked up into Jody’s blue eyes and before he could even think muttered “I think I love you”, realising what he said he sat bolt upright hugging himself and burring his face in his arms.

“Oh god” he moaned feeling his blush staring at his feet and working its way up.

Jody was stunned, the husky had rolled over stared deeply at him with those beautiful eyes and said four words which made his heart stop beating. Could it be true or was it just the last few words of a fleeing dream? Mark decided to play it on the safe side just in case.

“Well that was obviously an interesting dream I interrupted” said Jody howling with laughter, “now here get dressed so we can get you out of here” he chuckled handing over the bag of cloths.

Mark looked up from his arms at Jody and realised he was safe. The thoughts of been beating to within an inch of his life left his mind. “He thought I was dreaming” Mark’s mind was racing; he grabbed onto the idea and ran with it.

“Yeh, wouldn’t you know” Mark said blushing.

“Here go put these on and we’ll get you some food you must be starving, I know I am”

Jody said and turned to leave the room closing the door behind him to Give Mark privacy while he changed.

He didn’t want to but he was more confused than ever and the air outside the ward would give him chance to clear his mind of the husky’s scent.

It wasn’t long at all before the door opened and Mark stepped out of the ward, “Perfect fit” he announced, “Thanks Jody I appreciate it” he smiled for the first time since Jody had met him.

“No problems, we couldn’t have you walking around with your arse hanging out now can we. “Not that I would have minded” he added quietly to himself noticing the firm rear been hugged by the jeans. He also noticed for the first time just how fine and soft his fur really was, here and there were little singed patches but it looked so good and Jody had to resist the urge to muzzle into it. But even Jody couldn’t help drooling a little watching as Mark walked on ahead.

Ummm I think that this story isn't going to be able to remain here too much longer *blush* and even certain parts of this chapter might be a little questionable (if they are and mods want to move it then I shall accept that), but will let you guys know when it swaps over to the Yiff section