The exiled dragon

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

Zelian
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Ssol-Arian lizard
Region: Gauteng

The exiled dragon

Post by Zelian »

The exiled dragon
Part one

Hi, my name is Draakie. I’m an eight foot light orange female anthro dragon with white skin as my underbelly and red striper over on my sides. I live in a land called Zhielskha. This world is truly magical with all sorts of creatures and is ruled by the alpha races such as the human nation, Lisian foxes and the Ssol-Arian lizards. I live inside a mountain top. One of the few remaining dragon cities there is. My beloved city is surrounded by lush rainy forests below our home. The forest is truly beautiful but also dangerous. But I do fear for my life as I committed a serious crime in our city. Its early morning here as I’m now sitting inside a cell that stench of urine, carvings on the walls of those who were here before me. I’m sitting here with my wings wrapped around me so I don’t have to see when they are coming to get me, I’m terrified and shaking my scales off. Much time has passed by, as I hear a guard’s keys and he slid the key in my cell’s keyhole along with a bone chilling voice saying. “Your fate awaits you”

The dragon guard placed heavy iron handcuffs and a heavy neck collar and hooked a chain to my neck collar and he lead me out to my fate. The guard looked at me with a smile on his lips as he said “You shouldn’t have committed that harsh crime, it would be sad to see a beautiful lady such as you to just disappear.” I was just staring down at the ground and took deep breaths as I knew whatever they had in store for me it wasn’t good at all. I eventually came out of the prison and ended up outside, overlooking the forest underneath me, a large crowd is circled around me screaming out laud. Before me was the judge holding a piece of paper with two guards standing next to him holding hand axes for chopping off body parts. Upon seeing this made my blood even colder inside of me, my whole body shivered in fear. The two guards that were standing next to the judge grabbed my arms as the judge began to spoke. “Draakie, Daughter of Jarrida! You have been caught committing Ssol-Arian rituals, a crime to dragon religion everywhere. I sentence for your exile and your wings chopped off and placed within the forest below and to be left to your fate. May the humans find you in the forest and kill you... And maybe eat you up. Guards! Take her out of my sight.” My eyes were wide open as it seemed as time started to pass by slower as usual as I saw the judge walked pass me looking into my eyes not knowing what to think. The guards forced me down onto my stomach and lifted up my wings and started to feel a sharp pain at the base of my wings. I screamed in pain and began to go in shock as they were hacking away at my wings. Shortly after I lost conciseness and stopped screaming. They took my body and flew me down to the forest and left me there alone. As I woke up much later I can see the sun high up in the sky. I felt an intense pain coming from my back. I was barely awake and everything was in blur vision. From my seconds awake I saw a strange figure running towards me as I blacked out again.

I slowly opened up one eye and I saw that I was surrounded by wooden walls, beams of sunlight shined through the windows. I was lying on my stomach on a tiny bed with a blanket over my aching back. I’ve never seen such a place before. The smell of wood as the birds sang outside the room. I began to wonder how I got here at this alien place and what is to become of me. My fascination of this room was interrupted when the door began to open as I quickly shut my eyes closed. Something came through the door as I heard the footsteps coming towards me; I opened one eye slightly and saw that it was a human with long dark brown hair and a small beard on his chin. I really thought that I was going to die now but instead he sat down next to me and cleaned my wounds on my back. As he is cleaning my wounds I yelped from pain from something he poured over my fleshy wound. “Damn, I’m so sorry about that. I thought you were still asleep.” I just stared at him shaking a little as I heard many harsh tales about humans. “Do you want something for the pain? I can give you something.” I nodded slowly “its special herbs that you have to smoke or eat. I got it from an Ssol-Arian lizard that doesn’t live too far away” He got off from the bed and got out his pipe and poured in the green herbs. The human placed the other end of the pipe in his mouth and lit it with a match. He puffed on it a little and gave the pipe to me. “Here, breathe this in and the pain won’t bother you anymore.” He stuck the end of the pipe in my mouth and told me to inhale the smoke. I pulled on the pipe and saw the lit herbs grow brighter with a soft burning sound. It has a strange burning taste as the smoke travel to my lungs; I started to cough my lungs out as I exhaled the smoke. The human laughed and said. “Wow you nearly smoked up the whole pipe. It’s true what they say about the dragon’s deep breath!” I just smiled at him and laid down my head on the pillow and starting to feel very strange. It is like time moved around very slowly and I had so much on my mind I thought about stuff I never thought before. I looked over t the human and saw him cleaning my wounds again and I didn’t even notice that. I looked up to the ceiling and saw the Ssol-Arian triangle symbol in gold then I heard the human say. “You will always be safe here. I will make sure of that.” It’s like a great deal of relief has just been lifted from my body, I took deep breaths as I was smiling. “So... Can dragons speak? You seem to understand me” He looked at me with a very curious look on his face. “Yes I can...” I said very softly as I look away from him.”Looks like you went through a lot. Your wings are gone” I felt so sad that my wings were gone “How bad does it look?” “Well... It will take time to heal but it doesn’t look that bad, you know... “
“Why are you helping me? I heard harsh stories about humans”
“Well it is true that we might be scary but I’m an Ssol-Arian! I just want to get away from all the hate and corruption and stay out here among the forest with a lovely river and forget about worries and live life”
“I’m also an Ssol-Arian but I got punished for it and lost my wings.”
“Don’t let that get you down. It’s a new beginning for you. You never know what good might come out of this.”
“I guess you’re right.”
“You never should be worried too much you know. Well... Can you sit up please? I need to bandage your wound” I nodded and sat up. I’m starting to feel very sleepy and slowly start dosing off. The human softly stoked the side of my head. “Well you can get some sleep now. I will make you something to eat when you wake up” The human softly laid me down and covered me with a blanket and left the room. I laid my head softly on the pillow and closed my eyes and slowly dosed off to sleep.
The peaceful reptilian hermit.

My youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXK0ix ... B25dLzYaHQ
Zelian
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Ssol-Arian lizard
Region: Gauteng

Re: The exiled dragon

Post by Zelian »

Part 2
I was woken up by a delicious smell in the air, my tummy was rumbling insanely. I looked around the room and I saw the door were open. My hunger got the better of me as I’ve never been this hungry before and the smell was too tempting just to lie down on the bed and wait. I stood up and pulled the blanket around me as it was quite cold. I looked out the window and saw it was really dark outside so it must been very late at night. I looked down as I felt something missing, but my mind was quickly again directed to that wonderful smell. I went to the door and slowly peeked to the side and saw the human staring out the window with tears on his face. I softly walked up and rested my weak body against the entrance of the door. “Are you all right? “ I asked. The human looked over at me as he gets a fright as he wipes off the tears on his face quickly. “Yes I’m all fine. I just had something in my eye” He said as he rushes over to me. “You shouldn’t be out of bed yet; you are way too weak to be wondering out like this.” He puts his arm over his shoulder and holds me with his other arm as I lay weakly on him. “I’m just so hungry” He walks me back to the bed. “Don’t worry, the food is almost finished” He lays me down on my stomach and pulls the blanket over me. “Are you doing alright? I hope the pain isn’t too much for you.” I smiled at him and shook my head and rested my head on the pillow. “If you need anything just give me a shout okay?” I nod and close my eyes and feel my stomach rumbling as I smell the great smell of food in the air. The human walks out the room and into the kitchen. I slowly began to dose off again as my weakened body needs rest.

Ah, what a strong dragon that is the human thought to himself and he tends to his food on the on the fire. “Mmm ... I hope that dragon would love this. It smells and tastes better then my last stew” The Human said to himself quietly as he stirs the pot on the fire then suddenly hears a knock on the door. The human smiles and walks over to the door and opens it. Standing by the door was a 5 foot dark green Ssol-Arian lizard with a smile on his face and sniffs in the air “Hey man! I knew this would be the perfect time to show you my invention!” Said the lizard excitingly as he’s standing by the door waiting to come inside. “Hey Zheff! Come on in. I would love to see what you’ve come up with this time.” Zheff Walks inside and walks directly to the stew. “So Zheff, what do you have for me this time?” The human closes the door and stares at Zheff with a smile. “Well! I discovered the power paper!” Zheff said as he pulls out a joint out of his pocket. “What is that?” The human asked as he walks closer to Zheff to see what it is. “I call it... The smoking stick!” Zheff laughs and bends down to the fire and lights it. “That’s amazing man! Does it smoke better then the pipe?” The human asked and get’s even closer to Zheff wanting some of the joint.”It does and it last a lot longer too!” Zheff nods slowly and takes another pull from the joint and hands the joint over to the human.”You just pull at the end of it softly and just smoke it likes a pipe” The human takes the joint and takes a pull on it like the lizard said and blows out the smoke “This is much harsh on the throat then the pipe” The human said and takes another pull. “You hungry?” The human asked as he smiles with smoke coming out of his nose and mouth. “Ohh... That would be very nice!” The human gives the joint back to Zheff and scampers off to the cupboard and takes out three bowls “You really have outdone yourself this time Zheff!” The human takes the three bowls over to the pot on the fire as Zheff laughs. “Yes I have this time, though my next invention has to do with water and... two meals for you? Damn you’re hungry tonight.” The human serves up the food with the large iron spoon that was in the pot. “Oh, no! The second one is for the dragon that I found” The human finishes up serving the meals “You’re kidding right? I want to see this dragon” The human laughs. “No I’m not. She was badly injured. Come, let me show you” The human gives Zheff his food as the human leads.

“Wake up, here’s your food.” The human said as he pokes the dragon at her side. I slowly opened my eyes and my nose opened to the great smell of the food. I stood up immediately without any thought but to have food in my belly. “Here you go” The human gave me the bowl of food and I started to eat the food almost in one bite. As I was eating I saw this Lizard hiding behind the human. “Who is that?” I pointed as I continue eating at this tasty food. “Oh! This is...” The human was interrupted as Zheff comes forward. “Hi... I... I’m Zheff, It... It’s very nice to meet you” Said Zheff very shyly as he bows down. “It is very nice to meet you too kind sir, I’m Draakie.” She looks over to the Human and cocks her to the left. “I don’t think I’ve ever gotten your name. The human almost chokes on his food. “Ahem... I am Karel. I’m not good at introductions at all.” The human continues to eat his food as the dragon smiles and takes another bite “That’s okay, nice to meet you and thank you for all that you do.” The human looks down and finishes his last bite and looks up again. “You’re very welcome.” The human smiles and pats Draakie on her head and takes her empty bowl. “Had enough to eat? There is plenty more especially just for you.” Draakie shakes her head “No, thank you.” Karel nods and looks over at Zheff. “You had enough to eat too?” Zheff nods and gives the human his bowl. “Yes, it was great food, thanks man. “ Karel smiles and walks to the kitchen with the kitchen ready to wash up.

Zheff stayed in the room looking at the dragon. Draakie lies back down and sighs. “What’s wrong Draakie?” Draakie looks at Zheff and sighs again. “It’s just the pain that I feel everyday now.” Zheff looks down and then at her. “Well maybe this will help a little. It helped Karel a lot since I’ve met him.” Zheff pulls out another joint out of his green coat that he wears a lot.” What’s that?” Zheff looks around and finds the human’s box of matches and lights it up and takes a drag at it and coughs” This is Cannabis wrapped in my new invention! A special herb that helps with emotional and physical pain.” Karel walks into the room with his nose out the door and sniffs. “Is that your smoking stick that I smell? Can I please have some please?” Karel asks shyly “Sure man. Just give Draakie some.”Don’t worry, I will” Karel takes a drag and blows out the smoke with a big smile on his face. Draakie stood up slowly as not to hurt herself too much.” Is that the same thing you gave me earlier for the pain on my back?” Draakie asked as Karel nods and moved closer to her and takes a big drag and softly stokes her head. “Just breathe in.” Karel said very quickly as Karel moved his lips to Draakies and kisses her as he blows the smoke into her mouth as she inhales it all while blushing. Karel quickly realizes what’s he’s doing and backs off quickly. “I... I’m so sorry about that I do not know what came over me.” Draakie just laid back against the wall and blew out all the smoke and sigh happily with a smile. “I think she enjoyed it.” Said Zheff as he giggles and put his arm around Karel. “You think...?” Said Karel very nervously and looks at Draakie while blushing as Zheff nods with a smile and pats Karel on the back. “Wow... That... Was amazing Karel!” Draakie came forward and gave Karel a big hug and softly rubs her head to his chest. Karel smiles and holds her genty. For the first time he felt alive. Like a big weight off his shoulders. Zheff takes the smoking stick and takes a drag. “I never I thought I’d ever see this happen but I am so glad it did” Zheff blows out the smoke and joins in the hug. Zheff left later that night as the human and the dragon shared the bed for the night, holding each other tightly through the cold night.
The peaceful reptilian hermit.

My youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXK0ix ... B25dLzYaHQ