Nothing to see here.

For all types of visual art. Digital, traditional or photography. We want to see it.
CyntheWightRabbit

Nothing to see here.

Post by CyntheWightRabbit »

I need motivation to draw more so I thought I'd come here just to be showered with meaningless comments about how the drawing(s) is/are actually good even though I know better. My body is ready.

There is actually a story behind the drawing, in fact. An extremely elaborate one that I'll probably never get to use ever but alas that is my curse.
Basically he/me/idek was in an accident at a caffeine manufacturing plant and now has awoken to discover he has the ability to control it!!!!!?!

...it is meant to be a comedy mostly. ;3
Sarcasm in the lowest form of wit.
Kievvu
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Re: Nothing to see here.

Post by Kievvu »

Looks more like he's holding his head in his hand than it actually being attached to his body o.o
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Nasheera

Post by Nasheera »

Coffee bending... It IS real!
CyntheWightRabbit

Kievvu wrote:Looks more like he's holding his head in his hand than it actually being attached to his body o.o
How can you deadshame so blatantly without feeling any guilt? I'll have you know that I identify as undead-kin and what you just said is highly offensive and triggering. This body, full of rotting flesh, maggots and limbs that fall off is 100% beautiful and deserves love and respect. No-one is allowed to have conflicting opinions about what they find beautiful or not, because they are wrong!!!1!11! Why don't you check your privilege.

... :P

And here. Have another doodle I made at work. I've been trying to draw more dynamic 'actiony' poses. And yes, gravity did indeed take a vacation in this one.

I call it, "Crouching tiger, hidden weeaboo."
CyntheWightRabbit

Have some more doodles thrown your way needlessly.

I've been trying to draw different expressions, so have my failed attempts to do so. I can so draw something other than my character!

... :I
#totallynotnarcissistic #hashtagsarefunny #yourfacewhenyouseetumblrshippingcharactersfromyourfavouriteshow