Rakuen's Art

For all types of visual art. Digital, traditional or photography. We want to see it.
Wolfie_Inu
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Generic Canid
Region: Western Cape

Re: Are you a spy?

Post by Wolfie_Inu »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:
Punk-Fox-Dot-Com wrote:first question from me, what program do you use?
Gimp. Well lines are done in pencil then send photograph to pc and Gimp for all digital work.
Respect. First for using Gimp, also for getting pencil art digitized via a photograph. HOW
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Wolfie_Inu wrote:Respect. First for using Gimp, also for getting pencil art digitized via a photograph. HOW
Why don't you guys believe in Gimp? It has all sorts of tools. Anyway I originally tried using contrast and reducing colours to get the lines automatically but that didn't work. So now I just use the line tools in a layer above the scan, using it as a guide. Get smoother, neater lines with the ease of a pencil as well. I'd probably just do everything digitally if I had a tablet.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian

Post by Raven Song »

Gimp and i once had an arguement, and i'm just the kinda fox who when she argues with someone, they gotta say sorry first.... and seeing as gimp cant say sorry..... ah well.... :)
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Vaporeon Nyotaimori

The following picture is accompanied by my latest story Dining Out (Contains adult content). It's also drawn inspiration and motivation from a few real news stories, such as the exploits of "sushi king" Kenny Kuene's dalliances with nyotaimoriand stories of erotic supper clubs. My writing is way better than my drawing so I definitely advise checking out the story.
Attachments
Vappy3small.jpg
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian

Re: Vaporeon Nyotaimori

Post by Raven Song »

Thats so cool! i know of the supper clubs you speak of, remember reading the articles about them... had i eaten sushi, i woulda hunted down one of those girls... hehehe... nice Vaporeon, it's such a tough angle to draw and you've gotten it down so nicely :)
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Re: Vaporeon Nyotaimori

Thank you. I wasn't really happy with it, but then again I suppose we're always our own harshest critic. I think I'd do better if I had proper tools for drawing. Still, I just do it for fun and at least I have seen some improvement in my techniques.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

#58 Growlithe (Coloured)

I guess I never merged all my clean art threads... well, I'm not going to do it on this internet and there are so few of them anyway.

Coloured version of a sketch orignally done by FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/yaroul

I have coloured male, female and clean versions. (NSFW versions in yiffy section)

Original (male): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18358175/
Original (female): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18358161/
#58-Growlithe-Clean-Colour.png
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Randall
Species: Funambulus palmarum (Squirrel)
Region: Gauteng

Re: #58 Growlithe (Coloured)

Post by Randall »

That is really good :)
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Re: Rakuen's Art

I went back and merged all my art threads into one.
GoodLittleSlave.png
This one was done as a birthday present for a friend and includes the brand shi designed. I used a photo reference to try get the pose to work (Getty Images photo by Dorling Kendersley) but it still didn't really come out how I wanted. Though I suppose that's to be expected if I almost never draw.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~