A day in the park

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
I-O
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Arctic Wolf
Region: Western Cape

A day in the park

Post by I-O »

As the sun rose from the horizon, peaking over the houses across the street from the park entrance, a slim-built wolf came strolling casually through the gates. He wore a white shirt that blended almost entirely with his white fur as well as a slim-fitting jeans. His arms were crossed over his chest, a black book being held in-between and he took a moment to readjust the strap of his bag before continuing onwards.

After he'd walked far enough for the view of the park entrance to be obscured by the trees the wolf came to a lonely bench and settled into it. It wasn't a deluxe sofa, but it was good enough for the lupine. The clip of his bag popped as he opened it and he pulled out the bare minimum of what he needed, namely a pencil and eraser, in order to get to work on sketching something in his book.

Character Name: I-O (Iiia Odium)

Species: Arctic wolf

Sexuality: Bisexual

Dislikes: Vanity

"Today seems pretty nice out..." The lupine told himself. "...i wonder if anybody will be awake at this time of day. Still don't know know why I'm out here at seven in the morning when I could be in bed though."
"Friend" is not just a word to me...it means so much more.
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox
Region: Gauteng

Re: A day in the park

Post by jacojerb »

*is still totally asleep at 7AM and definitely can't think of any reason to be in a park at that time, alone, and thus can not join the white wolf in his RP without it being forced...*
Mew?