Fur High ( ps! read first post ! )

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Silverfang
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Silver Wolf
Region: Gauteng

Fur High ( ps! read first post ! )

Post by Silverfang »

FUR HIGH

okay first Rp on this Forum , lol . first things first a lil about the rule's of my Fur high rp!

1) Pls Dont barge in on conversations . pls be polite and post a pm or a "OOC" ( out of Cahricter ) to the user you wish to Rp with if they are busy in a rp .

2) this is pg ! no Yiffyness ( take that to the Dorm rooms ;) )

( now fun stuff )

3) this is based on a High School environment with a Furry Twist :p ,( so no magic powers :roll: ) .

4) you my chose to be a teacher , or a student or anything of that sorts .

5) oh and FuN!

Fur high isn't like any average high School . there are Dorms but it works on more of a private basis kinda more like a college ( room mates and things ). The school has all the facilitys ya every need , kafaterior ( if your hungry ~.^ ) ,gym ,indoor swimming pools , spots fields an the agriculture facility's are awesome ( cause i love them lol :mrgreen: ) anyway its run like a normal high School with all the usuals ( like having to detention if your late for class xP ).oh! and theres no real uniform ( i hate the things :evil: )

PS! give me a pm if you dont understand anything ! ~.^

- Walking thro the doors of Fur high , as the doors swing open im greeted with the sounds of a busseling sounds of other students going about their morning things. heading towards my locker with a bag slung over my one shoulder with a sketch book held tight to my chest , a young silver and white wolf , not very built but still quite athletic as i start to open my locker a hand slams it shut jumpin round in my spot to see the members of the foot ball team - Densil ... - gulp -

- with a smirk and a snigger - Silverfang ... wats up Wolf ? hmm wats you have here boys - seeing the sketch book held tight to Silverfangs Chest , he quickly snatches it out of his paws - Oh ... oh ... this is gana be priceless - another of the team holding Silverfang against the locker as he struggles to get the book bak-

Give it Back Densil !!! - struggling agaisnt the holding hands of his team mates as i can only watch in horror as he opens the book -

- bursting out laughing seeing the pictures sketched of Silverfang hugging a Dragon - Oh My God!!! looks like Silverfang is actually Silverfag! HAHAHAh!!!! - the rest of the team burst out laughing -

Give it Back Densil! ... - struggling to keep tears back as i finally snatch the sketch pad back -

- slamin Silverfang against the locker again still laughing - Fine you can have it back you fag! - letting him lose and walking away the rest of the team laughing there heads off as silver slowly slides and sits against the wall -

Dammit - wiping tears from my face holding the pad tightly to my chest -

Ill one day Find Something of use for signatures . Till then it will be a spot of utter Sillyness O.O and randomness ... ness ... ness * coughs *

Yes im Bored V.V

vistit me's ===>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ralunim/ <=== My arts
Timba
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Lion
Region: Limpopo and Mpumalanga

Re: Fur High ( ps! read first post ! )

Post by Timba »

*Densil glances back at Silverfang and snickers* -Heh, stupid fag...- *just as he heads for the stairs, somefur grabs him on the chest, twisting his wrist as he does so. He glares at Densil and snarls in a rough voice*

Do...we...have...a PROBLEM fur?!~

*Silverfang shudders slightly, refusing to look at the Lion towering over him*

-N..no coach, I was just...!-

~You were just, WHAT?!~

*The lion wall-slams Densil, and snarls*

~Shouldn't you be at practice? Shouldn't you ALL be at practice?! Coach Remus has been looking for you, and he's not happy!~

-We, *coughs*, we were going there just now coach. *Densil points to Silverfang* That little cub over there started messing around with us, calling us names and dissin' the team - even YOU coach! He called you bushwacked, and said you belong in a cave or something! We told him to mind his own business and Reczkë over here just grabbed him by the arm! Next thing we knew he started cryin' like a raccoon cub lost his momma!-

*The Lion loosens his grip on Densil and tilts his head in Silverfang's direction*

~Get to practice, all of you... NOW!~

*Densil eyes his team nervously and they reply almost at once*

-Yes coach!-

*Densil smirks over his shoulder and winks at Silverfang as he disappears down the staircase*

*The Lion growls in an almost guttural voice, and heads towards Silverfang. His facial expression is one of disdain as he looks down at the Wolf*

~Get up and wipe those damn tears!~

*Silverfang slowly rises, clutching feverishly at his sketchpad*

~So... Mr. Silverfang is it? I'll just call you Fang. I remember you... You're the little cub that couldn't hack it on the team,
aren't you?~

*The Lion clasps Silverfang's shoulder*

~It seems you have a problem with my team, and... worst of all, ME!~

*He glances down the corridor, locks his eyes back on Silverfang's and presses his muzzle against the Wolf's ear - whispering*

~It would be a huge mistake if you made me a part of this pathetic equation you deem to call you "life"... And it appears that is exactly what a momma's cub like you is trying to do, by insulting me.~

*He Lion leans in even closer, and snarls*

~IS that what you are trying to do cub?!~

RP Char.

Name: Timba
Species: Lion
Sexuality: ...
Role: Football Coach at Fur High, along with coach assistant Remus (a black Jackal)
Image Asterius, est aduro fero tuli latum...Image
Kodey
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Caribou

Post by Kodey »

Trotting through the halls of the school towards the lockers, I round the corner and see the quite intimidating lion whispering in Silverfang's ear. I move in a little closer at a slow pace towards my locker which was right next to where the two were. Trying not to get noticed. Looking at Silverfang's face, I could see he had been crying. I stopped and waited a little while for the lion to leave. Holding a couple books in my arms and my bag over my shoulder.

RP Char
Name: Kodey
Species: Raindeer
Sexuality: Gay
Role: Transfer student, majoring in creative writing.
Rudolf's got nothing on me.
Part of the 3
Muske-Queers.

OH MY GOD! - <(º:º)> [bang]---¬_(^.^ ) - Ha ha ha ha!

Electrocat
Die Tiger van die Baai
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: African Tiger
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by Electrocat »

The tall slender tigress comes walking down the halls past the lockers. She is carrying a guitar on her back and is wearing a shiny dogtag over her leather jacket and jeans. She sees a reindeer standing here. He is taller than her, (counting the antlers).

RP Char
Name: Electrocat (E, Cat, or Ecat for short)
Species: Bengal Tiger
Sexuality: Straight (you can put a level on me and see ^^)
Role: The new kid, lead guitarist for Purr and all around music crazed cat.
Justice, glory and bitches - in that order.
Tesla0909
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Tiger

Post by Tesla0909 »

Standing on the other side of the hallway. Although it was quite dark... Synergy liked it this way. He didn't want to be seen. However he saw everything. He despised fools who take advantage of more sensitive folk just because they're different.

He noticed the Reindeer and the Tigress walking down the hallway. He wondered if perhaps they had seen him when they looked up to where was standing.

He quickly made himself unseen.

RP Char
Name: Synergy
Species: Albino Siberian Tiger
Role: Shady student, Doesnt talk to anyone. Always wears a white hooded robe. Has never talked to or smiled at anyone in the high-school. (Possibly meditates a lot).
There is no spoon.
Tigris Astartes
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Snow leopard/Siberian Tiger

Post by Tigris Astartes »

Tigris walks up or rather... stalks up behind Tesla, hoody over his head and with a soft roar I smack both my paws down fast on either of his shoulders. This clearly making the other feline jump. Tigris chuckles softly as Tesla spins around to see a smiling snow tiger.

"Hi, my name is Tigris".

He said with a white toothy smile on his face. While lending Tesla his paw to shake.

RP Char:
Name: Tigris
Species: Tiger/snow leopard hybrid
Sexuality: Mostly Straight
Role: Friendly, fun and open minded student, will often be found wearing black hoodies, jeans and fingerless gloves. Prizes his yin yang necklace.
Snow Leopard + Siberian Tiger

Find my Furaffinity here.

Telegram:
Image @TigrisAstartes
Dark Wolf
Species: Wolf

Post by Dark Wolf »

Dulf slowly walks around the school halls, considering he is new to the school he walks around cautiously trying not to grab to much attention...he passes by and sees the group of other furs and smirks at the bunch then lifts a paw and waves.

RP Char:
Name: Dulf
Species: Wolf (Dark coat)
Sexuality:Straight
Role: Friendly yet personal student, dresses like a Rocker and can often be found with headphones on tapping his head to the beat.
Tesla0909

Post by Tesla0909 »

Tesla is more amused than shocked at the pounce that he had just recieved from a total stranger.
He extends his paw and shakes Tigris's hands.

"Hello Tigris. My name is Tesla. Its nice to see more tigers around the place, youre a good stalker... I assume ill see you in class sometime."

With that. Tesla straightens his robe, replaces the hood on his head and walks away.

---He seems troubled---
There is no spoon.
Tigris Astartes

Tigris smiles as Tesla walks away noticing a trouble air about him, however decides to head to his locker and put a few books and other things into it.

As Tigris finishes messing around with his locker he hears a rock/metal song that rings a bell and looks over to his right and sees a wolf fur heading towards the lockers near him with head phones. Tigris is amused by this and closes his locker then starts walking towards this canine to introduce himself.

Telegram:
Image @TigrisAstartes
Dark Wolf
Species: Wolf

Post by Dark Wolf »

Dulf notices the Tiger approaching and presses pause to stop listening to the current Drowning Pool track, Dulf slowly makes eye contact with the tiger..slowly pondering as to what to do next...then he slowly puts out a paw to greet the approaching Tiger, And says "Hey, the name's Dulf"
Tigris Astartes

Tigris grins at his enthusiasm and extends his paw as well. "The names Tigris, nice to meet you Dulf". Shaking the wolf's paw sternly.

Tigris curiously proceeds to ask Dulf about his music. "Was that Drowning pool I heard there? I am quite the fan of metal and rock". While waiting for his response the school bell rings and he starts backing off and runs off in the direction of the class shouting back at Dulf. *"I'll see you in class, gotta get a good seat!".

Telegram:
Image @TigrisAstartes
Tesla0909

Post by Tesla0909 »

Bunking class... As usual..

Synergy decided not to go to class. Yet again. 'History seems too easy nowadays...' ye whispered to himself.
To the right, in the corner of his eye he caught sight of the lion. The scumbag who always believes that his ruffians are angelic little pups...

Scumbag..

"You there. Fluffy. Why aint you in class? let me see your hall pass you halfbreed!" Me? Halfbreed? No. I couldn't care even if i was. I approached the big shot hall monitor.

"Me? I don't suppose you would need to see hall pass since you don't enforce the rules of the school in a fair and respectable manner."

"In what way would that be? You fucking kitten? Don't irritate me, Ill put a fist through your fluffy head!" The imbecile roared at me, Raising his height and pushing the fur on his neck up slightly..

"Did you really think no one would notice? How you treat everyone who isn't under your control? You're a control freak. You dislike anyone who doesn't comply with what you want. Janitor, students and even teachers. Ive noticed you fucker. And no matter how much you make yourself bigger than me. No matter how much you attack me. There will ALWAYS be witnesses. And I wont let it happ-" My sentence was interrupted by a blow to the head.

It had come from behind me. The blow had come from Densil. I was slightly dazed. I got up and put my hood back over my head.

"Coward." I sneered.

"All is fair in love and war" Densil laughed.

"In that case. then. Bring it on." I said, "Both of you."

"Oho!" grinned the lion, "Fresh meat!"

The two charged at me. From one length of the locker filled hallway to the other in just under five seconds. Brain against brawn, good against evil? No, I think not.

I ducked under the first swing of the lion, jumped to the left and used the locker handle as leverage to jump back to the right and land a swift kick straight into Densil's face. The lion had already turned around and landed a punch in my side from behind me. I couldn't take much more of this.

There's something that they don't have... Speed!

I ducked the lions second attempt at hitting me in the face and winded him by punching his stomach. I turned around and knocked Densil out with a punch to the jaw, Not before the lummox got a lucky shot in and dislocated my left arm.

I dragged the Lion to Densils resting place. Both were Dazed. I hope I hadn't done too much damage to them.

"Listen you two fucking scumbags. Clean up your act! If i ever see you taunting or tormenting another student or PERSON at this school there will be worse things then just a small pain. I will not stand by to see emotionally distressed ruffians destroy innocents lives just because theirs is worse. Do not let me catch you near Silverfang, or any of the other students ever again. And be warned, you will not see me when I see you causing shit.."

With that, i left to see the nurses office. The bell had rung, and I hoped for their sake that Densil and his boss had gotten up. I don't want them to feel more embarrassed than they already are right now..

"Hello nurse.."
There is no spoon.
Tigris Astartes

The bell had rung, first period was over. Heading out of class Tigris noticed two lions sitting on the ground next to each other looking slightly dazed, the one trying to help the other up very much at his determent as the one slightly bigger lion punched the other on the arm.

Tigris stood there for a moment pondering what had happened to cause them to be in such a state, other furs had begun to form a small crowd around them before clearing and watching them storm off. As usual Tigris had kept his distance and analyzed the situation, He simply figured some other furs must have caused a fight with them.

Being new to the school Tigris didn't know how the politics worked so he decided to opt it out on his own, save for any new friends that he might make.

I spoke out loud to myself: "Hmmm well today started out good enough, I wonder what the rest of the day has in store for me".

I then turned and headed off towards the next class deciding to take a short cut through the area that contained the school's offices/nurse rooms.

Telegram:
Image @TigrisAstartes
Tesla0909

Post by Tesla0909 »

Synergy had left the nurses office. On his way back to class he saw Tigris Astartes walking towards him.

Synergy looked at Tigris Astartes sternly and said: "Im not going to try and cover it up with you. Youre not a dim witted person. I saw that when i first met you. I do ask that you dont tell anyone about this. I dont like to be praised as a hero."

With that, Synergy turned about to walk away.
There is no spoon.
Tigris Astartes

Tigris stopped and looked at Synergy for a moment then as the other fur turned to walk away he put his paw firmly on Synergy's shoulder and said:

"Its ok man, I know what you mean, not exactly one for groups and publicity myself... but you sure taught those two a lesson!"

Tigris looked at the other fur chuckling softly and winking.

Telegram:
Image @TigrisAstartes