My story

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
ValkyrieMatt
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Dragon
Region: Gauteng

My story

Post by ValkyrieMatt »

I have written a little introduction for myself. Tell me what you guys think, I love comments.

Here goes:

My story starts as follows:

I was born a top a high mountain. Yes, born. I hail from a great dragon family, who lived peacefully along with all other beings of nature. On the day of my birth, my mother died giving birth to me. Very sad, but I was too young to remember it. I was raised by my father.

When I reached the age of 7, we were attacked. The village elders decided we were not needed anymore, and decided to wipe us out. My father told my uncle to take me and run, I refused and was put to sleep before we escaped. When I woke up, we were half way around the world.

I have not thought back to that day since that. My uncle and I travelled a few years until we were attacked by bandits. They severely hurt my uncle, but I managed to fend them off. My uncle passed a few hours later. I was devastated, broken and hurt.

I flew in my rage, flew far and wide, until I was so tired I crashed. I curled up into a small ball, my wings covering my body. I went into deep hibernation.

I woke up 500 years later, still the same ignorant teenager. Just calmed down…

I spent the remainder of my time, studying magic, learning the arts of stealth, transformation, destruction and creation. I took to it like a fish to water, and quickly mastered the arts.

As of recently I turned sexually matured. I have nobody to talk to, and no possible mates. That’s why I am looking for some friends to share my time with, maybe a possible mate, perhaps.

I am a white, male dragon, with tiny horns and large ears. I am 3 meters tall in feral form and 2 meters tall in anthro form. I have retractable wings, with a wingspan of 5 meters. I wear no discernible clothing only a mage robe and hood in anthro form.

I am covered in scales from nose to tip, with the soft spot located at my stomach. I love music (both playing and listening), long walks, reading, gaming and anime.
ValkyrieMatt
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Dragon

Re: My story

Post by ValkyrieMatt »

ValkyrieMatt wrote:I have written a little introduction for myself. Tell me what you guys think, I love comments.

Here goes:

My story starts as follows:

I was born a top a high mountain. Yes, born. I hail from a great dragon family, who lived peacefully along with all other beings of nature. On the day of my birth, my mother died giving birth to me. Very sad, but I was too young to remember it. I was raised by my father.

When I reached the age of 7, we were attacked. The village elders decided we were not needed anymore, and decided to wipe us out. My father told my uncle to take me and run, I refused and was put to sleep before we escaped. When I woke up, we were half way around the world.

I have not thought back to that day since that. My uncle and I travelled a few years until we were attacked by bandits. They severely hurt my uncle, but I managed to fend them off. My uncle passed a few hours later. I was devastated, broken and hurt.

I flew in my rage, flew far and wide, until I was so tired I crashed. I curled up into a small ball, my wings covering my body. I went into deep hibernation.

I woke up 500 years later, still the same ignorant teenager. Just calmed down…

I spent the remainder of my time, studying magic, learning the arts of stealth, transformation, destruction and creation. I took to it like a fish to water, and quickly mastered the arts.

As of recently I turned sexually matured. I have nobody to talk to, and no possible mates. That’s why I am looking for some friends to share my time with, maybe a possible mate, perhaps.

I am a white, male dragon, with tiny horns and large ears. I am 3 meters tall in feral form and 2 meters tall in anthro form. I have retractable wings, with a wingspan of 5 meters. I wear no discernible clothing only a mage robe and hood in anthro form.

I am covered in scales from nose to tip, with the soft spot located at my stomach. I love music (both playing and listening), long walks, reading, gaming and anime.

Can't edit, 300 years later not 500 years..
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

I wanna be a vampire born in the 500's...

but in reality I'm a Angel Dragon. I have bite mark in my ear from when i tried to kiss a shark... and I have only one working wing because i fell asleep on the lawn when my friend was mowing the grass and he ran over me :)
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi

Post by rusted hydra »

Ravensong wrote:...when my friend was mowing the grass and he ran over me :)
gory...
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian

Post by Raven Song »

i know right :) and yet I am still as optimistic, bubbly and loving as ever :P
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Story or a role-play? If it's a story then I should move it.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~