The tower of Jaz Ka'tef

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Helios_phi
The depraved

Re: The tower of Jaz Ka'tef

Post by Helios_phi »

A bolt of thunder rings across the clouds and down from the heavens. It collides with the earth in a ground shaking shock wave. The air becomes an invisible wall of frost, Freezing and suppressing. almost as if the chill were holding your bones in place, as if to move them would make them shatter from the cold.

A movement.... Something the eye could hardly keep up with cut through the air. The first thing the unknowing hero's heard was coming from behind them... long.... drawn out..... exhaling breath.

hhuuufffffff....

The first feeling wasn't even recognizable..... It wasn't much like a feeling at all. It was instinct.
It was fear. Being so close to this mysterious man that they knew nothing about. so close they could feel his breath as he exhaled.

And then he spoke....

WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!? Are you guys following me?

This is a DAMNED job you know that? I've got a wife and kids to feed man. I'm out here doing his bidding 12 straight hours a day... You think my wife could get off her ass and help out but NOOOOOO! someones gotta watch the kids. My son is 18 damn years old... EIGHTEEN! At his age I was already an evil wizard, living the high life. Now I'm down here busting my ass everyday just to put that little punk through Evil academy.
You know what...
You know what man..
We cant all just live the dream and be adventurers and chase around treasure in haunted evil tower ruins all day.
Some of us have to put food on the table!

Now if you all EXCUUUUSE ME. Somebody has to go finish shocking the shit out of those skeletons over there before they unionize and want decent wages like the ogres.

In a clap of spark and flash there is a loud ringing. The wizard was gone all that's left, is that strange but familiar feeling of hollow emptyness
[REDACTED]
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox
Region: Gauteng

Post by jacojerb »

JJ stands up, obviously awoken by the commotion. Looking at the shocked faces on Kalium and Sink, JJ giggles, then yawns, then curls up on the floor again to finish his nap
Mew?
Kalium_Puceon
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Duiker!
Region: Western Cape
Mastodon: pleroma.site/kalium

Post by Kalium_Puceon »

"Ah sscrew it, we'll get that problem when we have all three headss on board." Grabbing JJ, kalium leads off towards the dirt path leading behind the tower..." Wait jusst a friggin minute, did ssteve ssay that he worked for someone? What the BALLSS kind of job is zapping people and why did it not come up in the newss. I'd work that job ALL the time!
"You never get over the desire to do stupid things. You simply have to overrule your stupid urges with an acquired sense of fear."
-Dr. Richard Weisiger

Contact Me!
My Github! | My Twitter! | My Tumblr | Hit me up as Kalium on foonetic IRC!
Little wolfie
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolf/Husky

Post by Little wolfie »

*Knocks on the door, opens it slightly and puts muzzle through* Helloo??
<3
Kalium_Puceon

Post by Kalium_Puceon »

Kalium Draws his sword and flares up brightly in red "Yess. What do you Want! CAn you not ssee we are bussy trying to... wait, what the hell were we doing?"
"You never get over the desire to do stupid things. You simply have to overrule your stupid urges with an acquired sense of fear."
-Dr. Richard Weisiger

Contact Me!
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

"Looting, we could use an extra pair of paws"
*Fiddles with a piece of paper*
"and some extra personal goals. JJ you taking us in?"
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

Sleepally looking up, JJ isnt impressed with his party at all. He gets up, looks around, before taking out a small satchet out of his pocket. He tairs it open, and drinks the glowing purple liqued inside. He sighs "I only have like 10 of these..." through the powers of unexplained magics (most good stories have those, okay) he looks completely awake and not tired at all

After examining the nearby ruins, JJ concludes that they need to walk some more. He points in a direction, and as if on demand, some bandits step out from behind the ruin JJ was pointing at. (this is the part where I invite some random furs who want to battle with the party to do so. Also not quite sure if it's acceptable to do this in a roleplay, but I decided it might be fun...)
Mew?
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

*Sink dissapears*
Kalium_Puceon

Post by Kalium_Puceon »

An orange glow engulfs kalium, with a sword tip extending from the glow. "SSomeone ssaid that ninjass can't catch you if you're on fire. Letss ssee if it workss on banditss."
Small gas globs fly off the whirling mass, as it rolls towards the bandits.
-Dr. Richard Weisiger

Contact Me!
Little wolfie
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolf/Husky

Post by Little wolfie »

Uhmm okay then *puts Ears down and slowly walks away*..
<3
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

A bandit way at the back in mid aiming of his crossbow suddenly seizes up, shakes, and drops dead as a shadow flicks behind him.

Slowly the shadow picks off the rear standing bandits in the same way.
Kalium_Puceon

Post by Kalium_Puceon »

A Jet of gas hits a bandit in the chest, sending him reeling.A sword thrust scrapes along anothers ribcage, penetrating the lungs of the man. an arrow narrowly misses Kalium's head, nicking his ear. "Damn, that was my good ear." mutters Kalium as another jet of hot gas find's itself speeding towards a bandit's bow
-Dr. Richard Weisiger

Contact Me!