Advanced Roleplay

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
Galahad
Region: Gauteng

Re: Advanced Roleplay

Post by Galahad »

Galahad was, for the most part, a solitary character - he had been that way for as long as he could remember. The few times he had been part of a group, it had been family or only the closest of friends; but he had left all those behind. Yet, never before, had he found himself companion to an individual quite as strange and whimsically enigmatic as Theodore.

As the wolf burst out into a cacophonic ode to his bodily itches, the tall blue raptor could not help but stand and watch, confused and bemused. "And I have to share a cockpit with that guy for the next few hours..." he muttered under his breath. He gave a sigh, and pushed past the wolf and stepped up to the hull of the spacecraft before them.

He began to walk around its perimeter, inspecting each panel, each thrust-engine, each nook and each cranny. As a systems engineer, he was in the ideal position to evaluate just how space-worthy this vessel was. And from its virtually undamaged keel, with the moonlight caught across straight clean lines of undamaged and smooth metal, he could tell that they might just have a fighting chance!

"This ship is in... remarkable condition." The raptor turned and faced Triss. "If she has enough fuel, we might just be able to fly her out of here. Of course, I'll need to check the instruments inside the cockpit. Let me just see if I can climb up and get inside. We can't get in through the loading ramp - this thing likely has a security system. But there is likely a service port I can tinker around with..."

Galahad turned and moved around the rear of the ship, expecting to see the service ladder on the other side...
Traden
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Leopard
Region: Other

Post by Traden »

Zeki listened to his three hunters intently. Quote frankly, he was confused. One of them complained loudly about some kind of itch and started flailing on the ground while one of the others said something incredulous to him. This wasn't the kind of cat-and-mouse game he was expecting. So he was quite astonished when he turned his head and saw that the third person, a lithe blue raptor, had wordlessly walked up on him.

Zeki's mind started racing. He had been caught - well, f***. He always knew this was a possibility, so perhaps it would be best just to accept his fate. But the raptor wasn't wearing a military uniform. In fact, he didn't even seem to be carrying a weapon. And his companions were acting awfully comically for bounty hunters or army goons. Perhaps their story of trying to get off the planet themselves was actually true?

Ultimately, Zeki realized that he had no control of the situation, so he just sat on the ground looking at the raptor wordlessly, waiting to see what happened next.
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

Triss followed after Galahad, looking up at the ship. As they rounded the edge of it, she looked down and was startled to see another form in front of her.
"Oh!" She exclaimed. "Uh... hi. Is this your ship? We kind of need a ride." She examined the newcomer, then glanced at Galahad, trying to gauge his reaction to the stranger's sudden appearance.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
TheOldWolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Wolf

Post by TheOldWolf »

“Anytime is a good time, to scratch at an itch.” Theodore pointed out to Triss, failing to realise that said person had already moved on in life.
Theodore grunted and ceased his attempts in itch scratching, thinking, perhaps Triss was right – all things considered.

The ship, at least, appeared intact, but he was no expert on that – if a hunk of metal could move through the air he'd be happy – well, happier.

Following suit Theodore padded silently up to the perimeter of the ship, giving some of the metal a good sniff and seeking for some handholds and other anomalies on it's surface.

He found a few after awkwardly fiddling around on the wings of the craft, he got down on his belly in an attempt to climb onto the roof of the craft, the cool metal tickling his stomach through his shirt – his leopard crawl began to what he hoped was one end of the vessel's length.

“Like a hunter, you must always be silent, and maintain a position of power.” he thought, quietly crawling, claws being used to grip what they can.

He skulked, quietly, clearly it was indeed the rear of the ship, or there abouts, over the lip and barely in his vision, was the raptor and Triss, Theodore had no idea what they were doing.

Theodore twitched a plan coming to mind.
He weaselled his way onto the wing on the same side as the others, carefully slinking onto its underside, his tails now drooping towards the ground, as his chest was facing skyward, if it weren't for the underside of the wing in his way.

Theodore sneezed, whacking his snout onto the wing itself. “Ow!”

“Well hi guys!”
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

As Galahad rounded the corner of the ship, he was suddenly met with the sight of a falcon seated on the dirt in front of him. The raptor froze in his tracks, his gaze meeting and not leaving that of the falcon's. His first instinct was to reach for the pistol at his side, but the newcomer made no movement. A tense silence ensued, broken only by the person who seemed capable of breaking even the stoniest and coldest of silences.

Theodore.

For who else could it have been?

Galahad glanced over at the wolf, an expression of confusion and annoyance evident on his narrow, long features. Sometimes, he genuinely wondered what happened inside the mind of the peculiar wolf. Alas, there were matters more pressing at the moment. The raptor's attention returned to the stranger in front of him. He allowed Triss to do the talking. Perhaps they could work out a deal, but, first, they had to know who this newcomer is and how he would receive them.
Traden
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Leopard

Post by Traden »

Zeki looked around the group, furiously trying to make sense of what was going on around him. These people couldn't possibly be out to get him, could they?

He looked at the possum. "It's not my ship. I, uh, I found it crashed here. You can take it." Zeki decided to see what happened to him next before deciding whether he really could trust these newcomers.

But, he realized suddenly, if these people weren't trying to capture him, perhaps he could escape with them.
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

Triss scratched the back of her head.
"I see. Well... thanks. Are you here all by yourself?" She looked around, seeing nothing of note in the distance.
She turned back to the falcon. "We're all trying to get off of this rock. This ship seems to be our best bet so far. You seem to have found it first... so I suppose that you're welcome to come with us if you'd like. With a ship this size, we might need all the help we can get."
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
TheOldWolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Wolf

Post by TheOldWolf »

Theodore dropped from his position on the underside of the wing, with an acrobatic display, he landed smoothly on his feet, stood up straight, calmly dusted himself off and put his arms behind his back, clasping his paws together.

“Right!” His voice left his muzzle, “Lady and Gents, this vessel is now being commandeered by this motley group.”

He gave a quick look at their eyes before continuing, “Triss, ma'am, you will need to familiarize yourself with your flight deck and cockpit, once this machine is flight capable, you will be our pilot.”

“Galahad, sir, I believe you are capable of getting this machine to a suitable capacity. I may not have much in the way mechanical knowledge, but I will assist you in whatever fashion you may need after I have scoured the ship for any possible weapons or other tools to assist our endeavor.'

“And finally,” he looked square at the newest creature, “I'm certain we will have no issue if you wish to join us, if so, another set of expertise and compliment of senses will not hurt anyone.”

“Right Lads! Let's get this working!” Theodore said as he whacked the side paneling of the craft with a solid thump of a fist.