The possible justice league

Come in, relax, play with your friends! You can find something for everybody here. You can even find threads with no particular point at all, other than a good time! You can even start up some role playing.
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox
Region: Gauteng

The possible justice league

Post by jacojerb »

Just because you're a superhero, doesn't mean you have to be great at it. Join the possible justice league, if no other league of superheroes want you

Simply give your name and powers, and a short motivation of why we should take you, and why no other group of heroes wanted you

I am procrastination man. I usually get to the crime scenes on time, or possibly a bit late, where I freeze time locally at the crime scene. Why deal with crime now if you can stop time and deal with it later?

I've got over a hundred crimes frozen in time and waiting to be dealt with... I'll get to actually solving them, at some point. Really. I'll get to it
Mew?
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: The possible justice league

Post by Leeward »

I'm Depression Dude! I make the bad guys feel so guilty for what they've done that they commit suicide.

The Justice League doesn't want me because they can't carry out their beloved justice on the dead.
Kspore
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Wolfpup

Post by Kspore »

jacojerb wrote:Just because you're a superhero, doesn't mean you have to be great at it. Join the possible justice league, if no other league of superheroes want you

Simply give your name and powers, and a short motivation of why we should take you, and why no other group of heroes wanted you

I am procrastination man. I usually get to the crime scenes on time, or possibly a bit late, where I freeze time locally at the crime scene. Why deal with crime now if you can stop time and deal with it later?

I've got over a hundred crimes frozen in time and waiting to be dealt with... I'll get to actually solving them, at some point. Really. I'll get to it
I wanted to the procrastination man. :(
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

I am Man Man.

Twice the man. Twice the testosterone. Twice the nominal generic-ness!

The Justice League did not want me because there was a uterine combustion at the headquarters every time I walked in with my manliness, leading to several of my female colleagues being hospitalized due to fallopian haemorrhaging. Frankly, I thought they were ovary-acting.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I am the Human Torch's less well-known but equally flaming cousin, Human Candle.

Much like Pinocchio's nose gives away his lies, my power is triggered by... well, you know. ;)
Brutallis
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Equine, Nightmare

Post by Brutallis »

The Party Popper,

I can blow things up with my mind. Why should I be allowed in: One day I will be able to blow up things bigger than a potato, then I will be an indespensable asset to The Possible Justice League. Why no one wanted me: "Who wants someone that can only blow up objects smaller than a potato" their words, not mine.
Greetings,

Brutallis
(Your local demon)