Morphological Me!

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Morphological Me!

Post by Ryall »

A discussion with some friends (and SilverDragon's poll) made me realise that I have a lot of morphological fantasies (and said friends (who r in this case furries) also had them), and that being an anthro is my favourite. Even though hyena is my chosen anthro species, if I had to be one in real life, there are a lot of others I would be equally happy with (wolf, fox, ferret, dragon(that probably being one of the best choices assuming u can fly and pull off one or two magic tricks :P )etc. . It's not only furry themes however. If I got maimed in war or grew old and sickly (or maybe if the end product was appealing enough), then I would happily give up all everything apart from the things I need for my consciousness (my brain) to be a cyborg (heh, although if there was some way to reliably transfer my consciousness from flesh to machine entirely (Heh, Total Annihilation reference anyone?) then I would).
Other fantasies include:
Being undead in a fantasy setting (as long as consciously I am still the same person)
Being some sort of demigod entity}
Being a shapeshifter }(heh, although these would feel like cheats to me :P )
And so the list goes...
Keep in mind this is not the only reason I consider myself a fur. Anyway, the strange thing is that I love what I am - people tell me I am athletic and handsom :oops: and so this isn't a matter of I hate my body by any means. I suppose I just love who I am way more (hence I bring up consciousness a lot of times up there), and think it would be awsome to spice things up a little - we've been human our entire lives :P .

So, what are your feelings on this? Do you think this is a common furry trait? What are your morphological fantasies? :geek:
Hahaha! :lol:
Shiro
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Re: Morphological Me!

Post by Shiro »

To be an IRL anthro is my dream. Any species within the K9 or Feline spesies will do :)
Telegram user: @Shiro_snep
Fursuit Telegram Channel: Shiro_snep_Fursuit
SFW Telegram channel:: Shiro_snep_SFW
SFW Telegram Web: [Above channel for non Telegram users]: Shiro_Snep_SFW
NSFW Telegram channel:: Shiro_snep_NSFW
NSFW Telegram Web: [Above channel for non Telegram users]: Shiro_Snep_NSFW

Code: Select all

Bounce .... Bounce .... Bounce .... Bounce ....
:start
taskkill /F Snep.exe
start Snep.exe
goto start
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

*re-reads post* Wow...way to blow hot-air Ryall :oops: . I suppose the real question here is, what would you not mind being asides from your fursona, and then asides from anthros :?:
Hahaha! :lol:
anoyomouse
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Brown House mouse

Post by anoyomouse »

I would want to be a mouse, antrho or feral >.>

i don;t know if i'd enjoy being any other species <.<
~~~(___^> *squeak*