Yet more people giving Furries a bad name.

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Kodey
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Caribou
Region: Gauteng

Yet more people giving Furries a bad name.

Post by Kodey »

(I have no idea where to put this. Please correct it for me if necessary. Thankies)

I was browsing through the war3.co.za forum when I stumbled apon a thread that was furry related. But when I read it, it wasn't what I expected. It's about 2 guys who were planning to do something inhuman. Here is the article, I don't know if anyone has seen this yet?

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/Son-39in-plot ... 5477291.jp

it's people like that, that are giving us Furries a bad name in the world.
Rudolf's got nothing on me.
Part of the 3
Muske-Queers.

OH MY GOD! - <(º:º)> [bang]---¬_(^.^ ) - Ha ha ha ha!

Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Yet more people giving Furries a bad name.

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

It's just an occasional thing that happens. The media always blows bad stories out of proportion and ignores good stories. I have seen this topic though, it's made its way onto most of the furry sites I look at.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Bleh, people like that give humans a bad name. All I see is 2 really disturbed people - that they are 'furries' seems irrelevent. :|
Hahaha! :lol:
Kodey
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Caribou

Post by Kodey »

Ryall wrote:Bleh, people like that give humans a bad name. All I see is 2 really disturbed people - that they are 'furries' seems irrelevent. :|

Agreed.
Rudolf's got nothing on me.
Part of the 3
Muske-Queers.

OH MY GOD! - <(º:º)> [bang]---¬_(^.^ ) - Ha ha ha ha!

Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

Kodey wrote:
Ryall wrote:Bleh, people like that give humans a bad name. All I see is 2 really disturbed people - that they are 'furries' seems irrelevent. :|

Agreed.
Mmmm. Indeed. tho as you say, it is a shame cause people will read that, see that 1 minor mention of 'furries', not knowing anything about furs and go ,"oh, they must be f***ked up because they're furs." Same thing happens everywhere: people note that the columbine shooters played counter-strike, and so they go ,"oh, video games made them go on a killing spree." Then there is a big push to tune down video-game violence. bs.
GoldFox
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Hybrid Fox White Tiger
Region: Western Cape

Post by GoldFox »

Ryall wrote:
Kodey wrote:

Agreed.
Mmmm. Indeed. tho as you say, it is a shame cause people will read that, see that 1 minor mention of 'furries', not knowing anything about furs and go ,"oh, they must be f***ked up because they're furs." Same thing happens everywhere: people note that the columbine shooters played counter-strike, and so they go ,"oh, video games made them go on a killing spree." Then there is a big push to tune down video-game violence. bs.
Agreed
GoldFox
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Hybrid Fox White Tiger
Region: Western Cape

Post by GoldFox »

Then it spreads... and no everyone hears from someone else and slowly it gets corrupted to even worse levels than before
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

Indeed! and besides, when I stab someone or shoot them at point-blank with a shotgun in a game, the game should reward me with gratuitous amounts of violence! :twisted:
Errrr... getting a bit side-tracked there :P . It's annoying how media sensationalizes things to get a nickle or two out of a blind public. :roll: