Your fursona in the Cloaker universe?

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
NightFang17
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Brown Hyena (Strandwolf)
Region: Gauteng

Your fursona in the Cloaker universe?

Post by NightFang17 »

I've recently finished reading Treading, a furry series written by Jevin, on SoFurry and it left me wanting to know more about the world of Treading and imagining what life would be like in said world. I really love the world Jevin has built and his stories never failed to keep my attention.

So in this world, there are two races of furries: Neotrians and Requorans (I hope I spelled them right)

Neotrians are normal sized furs, while Requorans are much smaller furs (Max height is 5 inches if I remember correctly). Of course the Requorans are seen as pets/pests considering their size.

Some Requorans, however, have small gadgets that lets them grow to the height of a Neotrian (Requorans this size are usually shorter than Neotrians) to blend in and live a normal live among Neotrians. These are called cloakers . They are usually disguised as an accessory (usually a ring or necklace). The cloakers will instantly grow the Requoran that wears it, and will shrink them back down if the cloaker is removed.

No one really knows how the cloakers work or where they come from; and only a minority of Requorans actually own a cloaker. The rest of the Requoran population either live as borrowers inside Neotrian buildings or in underground cities built by Requorans for Requorans.

So my question(s) to you furs: What would your fursona's life be like in this world?
Are they a Requoran or a Neotrian?
How do they view Requorans/Neotrians?
How would they react if a close friend found out about their cloaker / if a friend revealed themselves to be a Requoran?

My fursona, Xen, would be a Requoran with a cloaker, trying to live a normal life among the Neotrian population. He works as a clerk in a small business run mostly by Requorans.

Xen feels extremely uncomfortable around most Neotrians, including his Neotrian friends out of fear of being treated like less than a person. He would never remove his cloaker in the presence of a Neotrian unless other Requorans are around, or if the Neotrian in question is a close friend/SO.

If a Neotrian found out about his cloaker, he would most likely try to avoid that person as much as he can.

Over time he'd learn to trust that not all Neotrians hate Requorans and that he can be himself around his friends. Once he's comfortable around a Neotrian, he might even take off his cloaker and sit in their chest pockets or on their shoulders.

For anyone interested in reading Treading: https://www.sofurry.com/browse/folder/s ... lder=20307
Be careful who or what you hate; it could be someone you love

My Telegram