The tiniest of the lot.

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
anoyomouse
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Brown House mouse
Region: Gauteng

The tiniest of the lot.

Post by anoyomouse »

And yes, i'm talking about Babyfurs ...

Does anyone know one, is anybody one, and yes, does anyone do anything that would call them a babyfur.

Sees, cause i've become more of a sissy babyfur myself, and even my mom likes my MSN icon, tho that's just cut right so you don't see it's a pink diaper, unless you KNOW it's a diaper ;)

so, any more littlies, or anyone know of any of them?

Also, yes, i wear diapers RL sometimes, and i like them ^.^
~~~(___^> *squeak*
Sadrok
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Anthro Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Re: The tiniest of the lot.

Post by Sadrok »

*crinkle crinkle*
not really my cup of tea though :P
anoyomouse

Post by anoyomouse »

hee *wags tail*

yeah i know, at least you put up with me in one ^.^
~~~(___^> *squeak*
DrakedaSheep
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Sheep
Region: Other

Post by DrakedaSheep »

*raises hoofypaw*

But you already knew that :)

I'd like to see the full image of the avvie sometime though if you dun mind. >.>;
Cute as a weapon! <3

If you wanna find the full pic of the avvie; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/babydrake/

Sticky_Fingers
Species: brown bear
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sticky_Fingers »

I like being imature but not totally under the teens....seems arquard
Just your average internet denizen with a strange name and dreams of becoming a game developer. Catch me on FA: stickyfingers
anoyomouse

Post by anoyomouse »

it's not about being immature, it's about being small and squeaky and being in soft diapers to feel at home

dunno, it's like a very nice escape ^.^
~~~(___^> *squeak*
vopisca
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Varies; Striped Squirrel
Region: Other

Post by vopisca »

I've had the chance to actually interview some (~30) American babyfurs for a microethnography I did on a Californian community of Furs, but I did not get to really spend much time on this subject in particular--it was more of a "just happened to come up in conversation" sort of situation. I was left curious, and if it is not too personal Mousie, I'd like to ask a couple probing questions..

When did you start to realize you were so comfortable with that aspect of your fursona? To be young at heart is a phrase most people are more familiar, and comfortable with, so I am extending the notion to you.. is it about being taken care of, as well as it is being comfortable? Or do you have different reasons behind it? Is it nostalgia personified? Do you derive any.. um.. alternative feelings from it, besides being comfortable (ex. sexual arousal or an intense emotional response such as joy, sadness, etc.)? Does the vulnerability factor in taking yourself to the point of being child-like effect anything about the overall experience? How often have you gotten to express this aspect? Do you do so with others or on your own (solitary activity)?

Feel free to move this to PMs if it is too personal, or, if you would prefer, forget I asked. ^_^ I understand how very intimate some of these things can be for each person and I don't wanna step on yer toes or be way too bold for my own good. I just figured since you brought it up, maybe you would not mind expanding on it for those of us who do not practice it and could give the curious a little insight. And any other babyfurs/tinies opinions and vantage points would be greatly appreciated, I assure you. While it may not be something I participate in, I find it quite fascinating, as I do about many other aspects of the Furry Community.
ImageJust a nutty little squirrelheart.
anoyomouse

Post by anoyomouse »

vopisca wrote:I've had the chance to actually interview some (~30) American babyfurs for a microethnography I did on a Californian community of Furs, but I did not get to really spend much time on this subject in particular--it was more of a "just happened to come up in conversation" sort of situation.
That's a heck of a lot of them o.o
vopisca wrote:I was left curious, and if it is not too personal Mousie, I'd like to ask a couple probing questions..
Well you asked ;)

It also lets others see why and stuff, and if they are one they should speak up!

Note that these are all my personal reasons for doing this, and don't fit into the "normal" babyfur scene, just because i've found that there's a lot of them that act anaieve and use it as an excuse to stay stupid and ignorant .. being a babyfur is not an excuse to be an idiot!
vopisca wrote:When did you start to realize you were so comfortable with that aspect of your fursona?
When i started talking to a bunch of babyfrs online actually, and then i liked the idea of being cuddled and babied, in the beggining it was more of an experiment to try new things, and i was depressed, so i craved the attention, knowing babies got the attention, i tried my paw at it ;)
vopisca wrote:To be young at heart is a phrase most people are more familiar, and comfortable with, so I am extending the notion to you.. is it about being taken care of, as well as it is being comfortable?
Well, being taken care of like a baby really makes me feel happy and knowing someone is making me dependent ... IRL i'm very independent (i bought a house) i needed a way to escape to feel dependent on someone
vopisca wrote:Or do you have different reasons behind it?
Diapers make me feel cuddly, and needed, and wanted, and of course IRL, they just make me feel relaxed, and not tensed, i can "let go" in more way then one ;)
vopisca wrote:Is it nostalgia personified?
Well, it was something i wanted to try for a while, and i'm glad i did
vopisca wrote:Do you derive any.. um.. alternative feelings from it, besides being comfortable (ex. sexual arousal or an intense emotional response such as joy, sadness, etc.)?
I used to derrive sexual feelings from it, until i saw how sick some of the furs are, and what they want and *shivers* eww, no
Diapers now make me feel secure and loved, and very very cuddly
vopisca wrote:Does the vulnerability factor in taking yourself to the point of being child-like effect anything about the overall experience?
Yes, regression is also a nice feeling, you can let go of responsibility
vopisca wrote:How often have you gotten to express this aspect? Do you do so with others or on your own (solitary activity)?
Unfortunately noone in this country wants to play babyfur with me, so i'm always doing it on my own, except for the .. evening with Drake sheepie, which was awesome, i want it more, but i'm probably not going to get that anytime soon
vopisca wrote:And any other babyfurs/tinies opinions and vantage points would be greatly appreciated, I assure you. While it may not be something I participate in, I find it quite fascinating, as I do about many other aspects of the Furry Community.
Well glad you've found us interesting, and hope this has answered some questions about it.

and yeah, i'm glad you could ask the questions :)
~~~(___^> *squeak*