What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Galahad
Region: Gauteng

Re: What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Post by Galahad »

I am getting ready for a visit to the hospital for a procedure. I hate being put under general anaesthesia... but, meh, it has to be done.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I'm admiring some fresh gashes on my hand, courtesy of my cat as thanks for the anti-flea bath I gave him.
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Sitting alone, everyone else is in bed.
Contemplating stuff I shouldn't while realising I forgot to take my anti depressants so feeling rather meh.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Post by Cape_F0X »

Done with my final year project presentation. Now I don't have to say Gas-loaded heat pipe for the rest of the year.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Cape_F0X wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:16 pm Done with my final year project presentation. Now I don't have to say Gas-loaded heat pipe for the rest of the year.
What was your final year project on again?
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Solar water heater over-heat protection device.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

How has this thread been silent for so long? Anyway, I went to Vienna Comic Con today. Was rather fun, got some stuff and my legs hurt now.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

Catching up on the forums after being away for quite a while for me.
I went to an anime convention last weekend, then spent the next few days sick.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I had a rather baffling argument with my mother today that culminated in her deleting WhatsApp. Thereafter I couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of her behaviour.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Finally got the actual competency card for my gunsmithing competency.
Had a printout. But not the actual card.

At the moment just listening to music...
Splicer-Fox
Species: Fox fennec springbok thing

Post by Splicer-Fox »

So far all my attempts to “Go invisible” have failed.
I am going to change my approach.
Let’s blind everybody at the same time with some chemical… maybe virus?...
That’s just going invisible by solving the problem at the other end.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian

Post by Raven Song »

Avoiding posting till I create an appropriate life defining post for number 6666...

Argh...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Nasheera

Post by Nasheera »

I'm mentally preparing myself for a week I'll be spending working on a cattle ranch, without my phone! 😶
Sudan Red
Species: Lion

Post by Sudan Red »

Nasheera wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:13 pm I'm mentally preparing myself for a week I'll be spending working on a cattle ranch, without my phone! 😶
*SCREAMS IN TERROR!!!*
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

I know, right?

Cows. Terrifying things.

Thank goodness we have none around here

:P
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Profile pic related.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

I'm pretty sure this could apply to dinosaurs too. http://www.panamleathers.com/blog/bid/ ... n-Handbags
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

And that concludes handbag tips from our feminine fashion expert, Cape Fox! Join him next week on his show, 'Foxy Faux', for lipstick dos and dont's! ;)
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

That's going to be a short show. I don't like lipstick and I don't want to draw more attention to my lips.
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

Happy Thanksgiving, all!
I know it's an American holiday... and while I have some issues with both its origins and what it has become (I still cringe internally when I hear someone unironically refer to it as "turkey day"), I do really appreciate the sentiment behind it.
With all the busyness and stress of life, it's so easy to get caught up in the negatives and forget to be thankful for the things we do have. And I have plenty to be thankful for.
I have amazing friends and a wonderful family, all of whom I know love me very much. And I have all of you guys. ^.^ Thank you for being awesome.
As for what I am doing, I am hanging out and having some tea before work. After work I will likely be spending the day with my boyfriend and his family. :3
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

analyzing poop! frog poop to be exact. it started out as a cursory look at the shape and contents for a vore piece and evolved into a full blown scientific inquiry! DUUUUDES! its freaking amazing! if you like looking at bugs or in this case bits of bugs under a microscope this is for you! ive identified and cataloged fucktone of insect species already and that was just with 6 samples! ive made extensive notes and i think its possible to write a book on this subject alone. next i'm going to try and capture a few frogs and study the digestive system more closely. perhaps i'll publish my notes or rework it into a book. i shall then have it printed and i'll bind it into a tome like i did when i was obsessed with studying elephants! <w< everyone is totes jelly bout my elephant tome yo! its cover is genuine elephant leather even (obtained from a naturally dead elephant with permission from the owner)
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Be careful you don't capture any endangered species though...
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

hehe, i'm fairly confident in my ability to identify toads Lee. Amietophrynus gutturalis, Schismaderma carens and Amietophrynus rangeri are the only ones ive ever seen here and Schismaderma carens is the one who's poop i'm studying... and they are so common that i could find about 3 in each flower pot i looked in.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Looking forward to a non-racial Friday.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Since it was on sale, I decided to see what all the fuss is about and buy Undertale.
Kievvu
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

Leeward wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:32 pm Since it was on sale, I decided to see what all the fuss is about and buy Undertale.
I did that last year...I think I played about half an hour, went "eh" and haven't touched it again.

Back on topic, I have just woken up...after fixing my sleep pattern so I got up at 9am or earlier the past few days, for some reason today I wake up at 2pm...* audible sighing ensues *
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Leeward wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:32 pm buy Undertale.
GNYAHAHAHAAA! oh leeward, you perfect little consumerist drone you! UwU/ i totes downloaded undertale at Rage one year. i cant imagine paying real money for a game that i could probably have coded myself in game maker6. heck i even downloaded the sound track because i like arcade style music. if you are going to spend monies on games because they are furry try Dust, an elesian tale. fidget is freaking hot!

anywho to those that may criticize my scallywag of the high interwebs ways: NO, you buy games once you have played them and enjoyed them! indi devs make a fucktone of money on their patreon pages just ask fenoxxo or even fucking jasonZX or was it jason fenex... that animator guy... patreon moguls all of them!
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Animew wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:04 pmi cant imagine paying real money for a game that i could probably have coded myself in game maker6.
You could have, but you didn't, did you? ;)
Animew wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:04 pmif you are going to spend monies on games because they are furry try Dust, an elesian tale.
Already did that. And not because it was furry (I thought Major\Minor was rubbish) but because it had good reviews.
Animew wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:04 pmindi devs make a fucktone of money on their patreon pages just ask fenoxxo or even fucking jasonZX or was it jason fenex... that animator guy... patreon moguls all of them!
Perhaps, but I'd rather throw money at them for making a good game than at some corrupt corporate money grabbers like EA who can't even be bothered to finish it properly before publishing it.
Animew wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:04 pmNO, you buy games once you have played them and enjoyed them!
OK, so by that logic people should pay you for art commissions after you've delivered and only if they like it, right?
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Leeward wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:10 pm You could have, but you didn't, did you? ;)
why bother doing stuff when someone else is bound to end up doing it... like when i had the idea for a website like patreon years ahead of patreon... i even started coding on it... then WHAM! bitches finish before me and get rich on my goddamn idea! nyaaaarrrg! i freaking hate the solo dev market!!!
Leeward wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:10 pm Already did that. And not because it was furry (I thought Major\Minor was rubbish) but because it had good reviews.
neat! was it any good? i could never get the one i downloaded at rage to work so i haven’t played it yet lol.
Leeward wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:10 pm Perhaps, but I'd rather throw money at them for making a good game than at some corrupt corporate money grabbers like EA who can't even be bothered to finish it properly before publishing it.
IKR! but if you just throw monies at indi games they become corrupt money grubbers too. OwO/ if they are not suffering to make ends meet they are just not dedicated enough. hardship is the purging fire that burns away the selfish agendas and leaves only the truly committed.
Leeward wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:10 pm OK, so by that logic people should pay you for art commissions after you've delivered and only if they like it, right?
UwU/ eeeeeup! it says so in my terms of service and even my commission info sheet too.

in other news i've discovered that if a person would be eaten by a frog of adequate size to eat people, they would get pooped out largely intact and likely fully clothed... still dead tho.
a frogs gastric juices is rather poor at dissolving stuff like bone fabric hair(and other keratin bits) and even meat.
so in conclusion my study has ruined the fantasies of hard core vore fetishists all over, thank you and good night.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Animew wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:25 amneat! was it any good?
I would definitely recommend it, even to people who aren't normally into platformers because it's a really sweet story and aesthetically beautiful. I enjoyed it so much I played it through twice and got all but one of the achievements. That last one would have required a third play-through and I was like nah fuck that.