What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Ivic_Wulfe wrote:What...a crappy week...got a flat, had to leave my car in Garsfontein because I couldn't do anything about it, needed to get a new tyre, then on Thursday I got a stomach bug and I'm recovering now, hypersensitive and sweaty after really wanting to go to Midrand and watch my debaters perform. Now I'm waiting to go to the Doctor and get a damned sick note...
When I first read this I though you meant you got a new apartment this week and wondered how that fitted into the list of bad things.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Region: Gauteng

Post by rusted hydra »

Battling to find a place to put my mirror down so I can start applying makeup >....<
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

watching battestar galactica... cyber sluts... cyber sluts everywhere. and the constant fracking drama! jeeeez wtf is this 7de laan!? if i wanted to watch a sci-fi soapy i'd watch stargate atlantis FFS! *sigh* they just don’t make em like they use to...

also i just noticed Helios phi got all REDACTED... T_T who will i have inappropriately lewd conversations with in public now? my poor kitty heart is destroyed... there is nothing left for me here... NUTTAHNG!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
northernicebear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Journalist Shirokuma

Post by northernicebear »

trying to find a pétanque set, so I can actually play it for the first time in a decade and half. :| used to hate the damn game, but french nostalgia is kicking my ass at the moment
"Sans café, sans vie" (Without coffee, without life) My Grandma Chloë
" am broken, battered, torn apart, yet I persist" - Occitanian Graffiti (translated) in Carcassone, France
Coming Soon to Cape Town ^^ (2017 Year~????)
Icon Credit: Raven Song :3
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

northernicebear wrote:trying to find a pétanque set, so I can actually play it for the first time in a decade and half. :| used to hate the damn game, but french nostalgia is kicking my ass at the moment
I'll get you one when you get to SA. I too have no played it in around that time.
northernicebear

Sev wrote:
northernicebear wrote:trying to find a pétanque set, so I can actually play it for the first time in a decade and half. :| used to hate the damn game, but french nostalgia is kicking my ass at the moment
I'll get you one when you get to SA. I too have no played it in around that time.
Ice bear is pleased.
" am broken, battered, torn apart, yet I persist" - Occitanian Graffiti (translated) in Carcassone, France
SirenLeo
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Snox (Snow leopard/ Fox)

Post by SirenLeo »

Animew wrote: if i wanted to watch a sci-fi soapy i'd watch stargate atlantis FFS! *sigh* they just don’t make em like they use to
Stargate Atlantis was not that bad, the amount of drama in Stargate far surpassed it. Also how dare you compare those two shows. The audacity!

Snox has been a busy little bee, I got a "trial" promotion, can't decide if I'm winning or failing on that subject. So basically I'm manager of my company, on a totally unrelated note I hate people even more now.

Our new marketing lady is denser than a pile of bricks at the center of the planet, also her arrogance knows no bounds, makes my life fun.

I've submitted a bunch of assignments with... 1, 2.... 6 due in June (Happy joy joy) and this includes my proposal for my research project.

On a positive note, i get to see my mom in July (this is positive right?) and my mate, finally!!!!!!! This long distance nonsense is not good for my.....health. Get to finally celebrate a birthday together to.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Animew wrote:who will i have inappropriately lewd conversations with in public now? my poor kitty heart is destroyed... there is nothing left for me here... NUTTAHNG!
Worry not, for I shall fill the void!
*Dons monocle*

Tell me, good sir, are you familiar with the works of Ro? :ugeek:
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama

Post by Cape_F0X »

Made a Vixen poem. Azure needs to step up is game, that fly verse is old news.
Badge
Species: Badgacat

Post by Badge »

Home now, kicking back. relaxed!
If you take your marker and connect this dot to that one, that one to this one here you will get a really annoyed dalmatian.

The European Badger (meles meles) is known to have a rather large range of vocalisations, though it must be noted he often makes no sense at all.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

If people without incredible hearing can hear V8 race cars form more than 10km away, then you know they're loud.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I went on a shopping spree today. Got a few items I've been wanting for a while. A proper leather wallet and a Zippo, among other things. Now to learn a few Zippo tricks...
northernicebear

Leeward wrote:I went on a shopping spree today. Got a few items I've been wanting for a while. A proper leather wallet and a Zippo, among other things. Now to learn a few Zippo tricks...
if you do anything with crossing over the flame, make sure your hands aren't completely dry.

I'm currently performing calculations, cross-checking and analyzing climate/weather data.

Also tabulating financial estimates (for UCT / U of S) with margin of error of 2.5%

Ice bear is nerdy
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

I just woke up x....x
I fell asleep at 8pm

Ugh...

Wish I had a bottle milk. I'll have to eat this cereal just as is.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

Slightly tipsy on the Best Damn Root Beer. This stuff is amazing.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

Contrast wrote: Tell me, good sir, are you familiar with the works of Ro? :ugeek:
why yes my good sir, i am quite familiar with said artist. the works of Ro occupied my loins for a great deal of time indeed. it also served to inspire my first style of drawing. i tried combining his style with the styles of other artists i held in high esteem. these artists include kishibe and cotora. sad to say this attempt ended rather poorly on account of my inexperience in drawing at the time.
Ro being a master at shaping anatomy into a form that can only be describable as "critter", kishibe with his flawless expression of fur while sacrificing none of the anthropomorphic feel of the character. and then there is cotora, imbuing each face with the vivacious radiance of what can only be a soul.

i tell you sir, this combination would be beyond anything our mortal eyes have ever behold before.
the artists themselves seem to have lost the path ever so slightly...
Last edited by Rakuen Growlithe on Sun May 29, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed last part of the post after receving a complaint.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

So cold!
I have never been so cold.
This isnt natural for me.
I shouldn't be this cold.
Obsidian
Species: Dragon

Post by Obsidian »

My room is more or less across the road from a hospital. I am listening to the increased number of sirens as this Saturday evening progresses. Students be gonna party, paramedics gonna hate. There are more on Fridays though
It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, especially if you live near him.

Always be yourself..... Unless you can be a Dragon, then always be a Dragon
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Obsidian wrote:My room is more or less across the road from a hospital. I am listening to the increased number of sirens as this Saturday evening progresses. Students be gonna party, paramedics gonna hate. There are more on Fridays though
o.0 It's Sunday morning.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Animew wrote:kishibe with his flawless expression of fur while sacrificing none of the anthropomorphic feel of the character.
I say, you have exquisite taste, good sir! For truly Kishibe is one of the great masters. I have found that, not only does he have a flair for anthropomorphic characters (as you have most astutely pointed out), but also for those with a more feral body structure. Yet his greatest strength, in my humble opinion, is in his depictions of faces. Truly, very few artists are capable of taking hellish eyes like these:

...and transforming them into adorable works of art while still staying true to their real life source.

Another artist who has a way with faces is Greone, one of my personal favourites. Although it is such a crying shame that his works hardly ever get translated anymore. :(
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
SirenLeo
Species: Snox (Snow leopard/ Fox)

Post by SirenLeo »

Obsidian wrote:My room is more or less across the road from a hospital. I am listening to the increased number of sirens as this Saturday evening progresses. Students be gonna party, paramedics gonna hate. There are more on Fridays though
You think that's bad, the opened the mosque next door. As in right across the road from me. Que the Snox falling out of her bed at 5 am and the first call to prayers.
northernicebear

SirenLeo wrote:
You think that's bad, the opened the mosque next door. As in right across the road from me. Que the Snox falling out of her bed at 5 am and the first call to prayers.
invest in some great earplugs. you'll need them; also you're fortunate they don't pray the "midnight"/"dawn" prayer which is ~1.30am here T_T
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Enjoying a Steri Stumpie and playing with my Zippo. Also I just started Darksiders II, and already I have a feeling that my hoarding habit is going to be problematic...
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

Leeward wrote:Enjoying a Steri Stumpie and playing with my Zippo. Also I just started Darksiders II, and already I have a feeling that my hoarding habit is going to be problematic...
Heheeeee
You going to have a fun time if you like collecting things.
Oh! just make sure to buy lots of things from vendors cause they later give you free stuff when you talk to them
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Thanks for the tip. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I've found one or two annoying bugs; for example, in menus, the mouse wheel doesn't scroll and the arrow keys don't either, so you have to click to do anything. Also Death's atrophied biceps is kind of wtf, but I guess that makes sense considering he's more about speed and dexterity, as opposed to War being all about brute strength and timing.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

northernicebear wrote:
SirenLeo wrote:
invest in some great earplugs. you'll need them; also you're fortunate they don't pray the "midnight"/"dawn" prayer which is ~1.30am here T_T
That's some pretty ironic advice, considering that I told you to do the same. :P

Also, Leeward, welcome to the exclusive 5k club. :P
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

AGHGAHGHSGDUAADDWAYUGDWYIHDIDHNduhiosffj

I am tired... But I now have completed the bolt for my gatling gun
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

I AM HATRED UNBOUND!

See this pic?
Untitled.jpg
See the little 'weel' that the black arrow is pointing at?

Its suppose to go where the red arrow is pointing!!!!

the little weel is suppose to run in circles up and down the path.

BUT NO!

it just automatically glues to 1 spot on the bloody bottom of the thing.
Badge
Species: Badgacat

Post by Badge »

siting with a coffee thinking about the days off I should of had but were moved.
not happy.
If you take your marker and connect this dot to that one, that one to this one here you will get a really annoyed dalmatian.

The European Badger (meles meles) is known to have a rather large range of vocalisations, though it must be noted he often makes no sense at all.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Wearing a scarf an gloves, because some of us aren't blessed with adaptations for the cold.
~ looks at Adagio ~