What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Re: What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Post by Animew »

HELLO SWINGERS! UwU i finally managed to get back in here!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

Look he does live!!!!

Oooh oooh! Bite my shiny metal ass!
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

indeedydee! and i'm boured out me gourd! wheres that dam fire dog so i can say inappropriate things at him!?

<w< yea i saw you lurking there just now firedog, i'm gonna find you and snuggle the everloving dookie out of you ya hear!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

Started my new years resolutions with a healthy day. Made healthy supper, going to the gym tomorrow before I watch Little Women. Emma Watson mrrrrrr.
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Owo the heck is this place so quiet fer!? jesus man, wheres all my dogs at, bark with me if your my dog!
theres so much folks i'd like to re-establish contact with on telegram but i dont know where else to get hold of you people!
especially you Ryal you crazy yeenster, i wana hear more of your crazy dreams of inhabiting black holes with bison spheres and armies of robot sex slaves for mining guano!
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

as for what i'm doing though, i was just cleaning my toilet... it looked like a mineral deposit from all the calcite build up in my absence... =w= still have the guest rooms toilet to clean too... yay me...
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

It has been much quiet for much long. I've managed to be top poster for like 2 months with like... 10 posts a month...
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

On the way home from horsey mystery nights hosted by JM Horsey an his wonderful partner Bastet. We watched Gosford Park which was weird but cool but also weird.
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Raven Song wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:33 am I've managed to be top poster for like 2 months with like... 10 posts a month...
UwU *a wild animew has appeared to contest your title*

i'm busy drawing up a schedule for doing things so that i dont...well, do what i'm doing right now and just spend my days in bed sinning all day.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Lying around in Pretoria and frustrated at slow pace of starting work and finding a new place to live. But i guess it's good that one hasn't completely surged ahead of the other yet.
Raven Song wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:33 am It has been much quiet for much long. I've managed to be top poster for like 2 months with like... 10 posts a month...
It has been quite but there been many more posts for the top poster of the month. At least in the last two months when i remembered to record it.

"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:52 pm Lying around in Pretoria
NANIIIII!?
firedogs? in MY part of the world!?

wait, so you are homeless?
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I guess that wouldn't be totally inaccurate.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:08 pm I guess that wouldn't be totally inaccurate.
UwU i'd offer to let you stay over at my place till you find an appartment but in my experience people think i'm some kind of creep that would molest them sexually if given the chance so i'll just wish you luck in your endevors to find accomodation instead.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

There's twitter!!!
Also have you not learned yet I am an inaccurate delvverer of statistics! Its like... My thing.
Its how I roll.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Added to my other problems, I'm sick and i don't feel like I've been getting better. :/ Not the most fun start to the year.
Raven Song wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:00 pm There's twitter!!!
Technically, it's been there for years. Most of that was dormant though. I think Ivic and I took over it around when Val stepped down and recently i was trying to make it a little more useful. I did announce it on the Discord channel. :)
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

OwO/ i just forged a mighty sword and am now polishing it.
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:18 pm Added to my other problems, I'm sick and i don't feel like I've been getting better. :/ Not the most fun start to the year.
UwU poor puppy, you're probably just adjusting to the climate down here, i get that often after ive been away. theres a lot of mining dust in the area and metalic polutants so the first month or two can be rough for newbies.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

I'm currently recovering from the first of the year's morning shower cycles. While I don't mind cycling in drizzle...a rain that ensures that not a single part of me is dry by the time I get to work is always...fun. And oddly tiring. I have half a mind to ask a colleague to pick me up for work tomorrow.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

I'm having such a blast learning photoshop and the rest of the creative suite. I learned how to turn our logo into a spinning 3d object today.

Ivic I hate walking to work in the rain, it just makes it so much harder to feel positive when arriving. you should invest in the weird one piece waterproof cycling kits they have here :P
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

They released the opening for Dorohedoro! So excited! :D

Nikaido's looking pretty jacked, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they've done with NOI, too. Hahida Q. does have a thing for drawing muscular girls, after all (which I love). Also, it's the first ever officially animated glimpse of Johnson! SHOCKING!! XD

Monday can't come soon enough! :mrgreen:

Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Raven Song wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:46 pm I'm having such a blast learning photoshop and the rest of the creative suite. I learned how to turn our logo into a spinning 3d object today.

Ivic I hate walking to work in the rain, it just makes it so much harder to feel positive when arriving. you should invest in the weird one piece waterproof cycling kits they have here :P
I hear they're quite the investment... Like...super expensive stuff
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Waiting for Dorohedoro to come out in 1080p. I know I could just watch it in 720p, but screw that weaksauce!
Aaargh! The wait is killing me!! >.<
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I'm going to owe Adagio a huge favour.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:01 pm I'm going to owe Adagio a huge favour.
Please, Rakuen. Meeting our overlord was a reward in itself. :lol:
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

i'm driving myself insane with the stupid crappy little arcade game i made for hiding a mountain of secret prnography in.... =w= seriously WTF is wrong with me!? this game is so damn dificult! UwU no one shall ever unlock the secrets of super seacret space splodey.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

The past few days I've felt as if I'm not getting the right amount of sleep. If I'm really tired my body autopilots me to bed. Did this yesterday after getting home from work. >_>
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

You should try hemp capsules. They're the only thing that helped me sleep. That and peppermint oude meeste (spelling).

I'm on me day off but I want the post man to come drop off my delivery so I can go collect my other one from the sorting office. I want my t shirts!!!
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

i've finally finished page 2 of a comic! now i can post it on the internet as i have created enough interest with page 1 and its left on a suspensefull spot in page 2 as to ilicit people to watch my account so they can get the next page. \OwO/ MEWHAHAHAHA! i has the genius thoughts in my brainmeats!
Adagio wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:16 pm Please, Rakuen. Meeting our overlord was a reward in itself. :lol:
he's surprisingly un-overlordy for an overlord though isnt he...
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Animew wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:38 pm
he's surprisingly un-overlordy for an overlord though isnt he...
Like, what were your expectations in respect to this?
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Animew wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:38 pm he's surprisingly un-overlordy for an overlord though isnt he...
Shhhht! You'll hurt his reputation! ;)

Had a good time, though! ^^
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Adagio wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:59 pm Had a good time, though! ^^
UwU tiz good to hear, firedog should feel welcome in his new habitat <w< perhaps one day he shall be tame enough to go get drunk with me AT THE GAY BAR!
Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:51 pm Like, what were your expectations in respect to this?
well everyone always thinks Rakuen is this intimidatingly strict dom when he is actually the oposite. UwU i for one find that hilarious and like to draw attention to it whenever i can.

in other news: my devious plan was a success and i've gained 6 new followers in the first day. ah sweet vindication! UwU lead me on the path of vain self gratification to the point i measure my self worth via public approval! oh yes daddy attention whoring for the win!