What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Re: What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Post by Animew »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 pm First I'm hit by a car, kidnapped and brainwashed by the second hottest character then when I try to avoid that, the hottest character in the game attacks me.
UwU/ that's what you get for messing with the bara tigers firedog.
Adagio wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:07 pmSpoiler!!
SCANDALOUS! Owo wait, cyber snep is into the bara tigers too? <w< dude weren't you like straight when you first joined here?
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Post by Adagio »

Animew wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:53 am
Adagio wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:07 pmSpoiler!!
SCANDALOUS! Owo wait, cyber snep is into the bara tigers too? <w< dude weren't you like straight when you first joined here?
I was... :? Hahaha!!!
But then a red panda stole my heart... :oops:
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

This morning got off to a bad start. Woken up somewhere between 4:20-4:30 by doorbell ringing, like constantly. First I'm just going to ignore it because I'm not expecting anyone at that time but that just continues (and I can hear ringing in other flats too so obviously someone is trying to get in) so for my own sake I just buzz them in. Hear the door slam, lights on, whatever. I can go back to sleep. Then again, more doorbells just as I'm about to fall asleep again. But at that point I'm all "I don't care. I opened the door once, now I'm staying in bed." Get some sleep again until I think either 6:00 or 7:00 (can't remember if there were two or more disturbances) the doorbells going again. I can't believe everyone forgot their key, it has to be one person. So I just get up and take the intercom phone off the hook. It still rings but out of the earpiece and I can't hear that in bed. I hear the building door open again so clearly someone let him in or he forced the door, who knows. Then there's banging on someone else's door several times. I just went back to bed cause it's not my problem. I guess someone had a break up or something because never had an issue like that before. Completely messed up my sleep.

For interests' sake I met Valerion and some other forum people in my dream. Some of them were able to see spirits and we visited a beach which I had easy access to through some weird underground tunnels. Later there was a dream where some woman came to take my flat, saying that it was really hers and then we both got locked out by some sort of cult. Weird stuff.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:09 am so for my own sake I just buzz them in.
i find someone just randomly granting a stranger access to a building horrifying actually... but this is normal to do there? UwU/ i mean what if someone was killed by a deranged lunatic because you let him in for your own sake? <w< so your own comfort basically comes before the lives of others? you would rather someone get raped and or murdered than lose some sleep?
firedog... are you a psychopath?
(Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder[1] characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.)
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:09 am some other forum people in my dream.
UwU/ you still having naughty dreams about me i see.
Adagio wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:47 am But then a red panda stole my heart.
^w^ daww sweetness! Owo i kinda fell for a red panda too after watching agretuko.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Lying here, reading the forum while I should be asleep, got a 2nd interview at 8:45 tomorrow morning.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

Asbjorn-phoenix wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:24 am Lying here, reading the forum while I should be asleep, got a 2nd interview at 8:45 tomorrow morning.
Best of luck with your interview!
I should also be getting to sleep... it's back to work tomorrow after a couple of weeks of vacation.
It was good seeing my family.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Really REALLY testing my knowledge of PHP...

I'm working to winning a tender at a mine for a rather substantial amount of money. But I've been working under the pretense that there would have been an API available. But it seema there was not. And I'm left coding it.

I have some experience with it... But fairly limited
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

<w< oh god i feel like i'm dying today, musta been something i ate.... well, that or the fact that i hardly sleep and spend most of my time boozing... in fact that i ever not feel like this is a small miracle. oh and besides dying i suppose i'm working on more conceptual art for a comic.... always so much damn conceptual stuff... i really shoulda quit this shit long ago... but i cant say no to all the dough.

what the! Owo my super sayan color is gone! <w< oh yea, i suppose the writing contest thingy has concluded by now, wonder who won.
Last edited by Rakuen Growlithe on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged multiple posts
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Got to start heading to the airport in a moment. Eurofurence time!
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

First time at my work desk for more than 5min in 4 weeks. At least I get Friday's off but with 28 hours pure lecturing time stuffed into 4 days...ye gods...
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Sadrok
Species: Anthro Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sadrok »

Well, I'll continue last night's attempt to drink myself into a stupor on pure brandy ('cause that's all I have on me) with a bit of ice. Shit's happening and this is the only way I can deal with it now.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Sadrok wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:52 pm Well, I'll continue last night's attempt to drink myself into a stupor on pure brandy ('cause that's all I have on me) with a bit of ice. Shit's happening and this is the only way I can deal with it now.
If you want something to cut your brandy with I'd suggest lemon juice and sugar. Brandy-lemonade
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

wallowing in self pity as i come to terms with my inadequacies as an artist. WHYYYYY? WHYYYY!? why can't i draw boobies!? i mean seriously people are calling me a freaking pedophile for drawing flat chested girls but i love boobies! =w= i just can't draw them worth a damn.... i mean i'd draw C-boys but frankly i suck at drawing males too. makes me wana curl up and die! under my bed! with booze! lots and lots of booze! in fact forget the curling up and dying under the bed, its happy hour now bitches!
Sadrok wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:52 pm Shit's happening and this is the only way I can deal with it now.
i personally find alcoholism better for coping with shit that's happened in the past. Owo being sloshed in the face of current problems usually just makes them worse... i should know.
Sadrok
Species: Anthro Dragon

Post by Sadrok »

Animew wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:59 am... its happy hour now bitches!
Sadrok wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:52 pm Shit's happening and this is the only way I can deal with it now.
i personally find alcoholism better for coping with shit that's happened in the past. Owo being sloshed in the face of current problems usually just makes them worse... i should know.
Whooo!. Actually, this is shit that happened in the past and is coming back to haunt me.
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Sadrok wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:13 pm Actually, this is shit that happened in the past and is coming back to haunt me.
UwU/ oh well then its totes legit to get shitfaced on the double! nothing chases the past away like alcohol.

hmm... i just realized... the firedog is at eurofurence and valerion and ivic is no doubt off having a life... soooo
[centre]LETS FLIP SOME CARZ N BURN THINGS! YEEEEEAYUH![/centre]

\OwO/ quick, i'll start a discussion about horse cocks on the furry talk board then throw some pictures of Hilary Clinton having inappropriate relations with a dalmatian in the art section! someone should totes start a flame war in the venting and support section, there should also be some alt accounts made that copy Brisby and post inappropriately gory screen caps from horror movies and random scenes of random thing in random places!
YEAAA! cum on guys! i bet they did not give Trace and Adagio any of the cool stuff like ban hammers so the place is defenseless!
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Animew wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:43 pm
Sadrok wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:13 pm Actually, this is shit that happened in the past and is coming back to haunt me.
UwU/ oh well then its totes legit to get shitfaced on the double! nothing chases the past away like alcohol.

hmm... i just realized... the firedog is at eurofurence and valerion and ivic is no doubt off having a life... soooo
[centre]LETS FLIP SOME CARZ N BURN THINGS! YEEEEEAYUH![/centre]

\OwO/ quick, i'll start a discussion about horse cocks on the furry talk board then throw some pictures of Hilary Clinton having inappropriate relations with a dalmatian in the art section! someone should totes start a flame war in the venting and support section, there should also be some alt accounts made that copy Brisby and post inappropriately gory screen caps from horror movies and random scenes of random thing in random places!
YEAAA! cum on guys! i bet they did not give Trace and Adagio any of the cool stuff like ban hammers so the place is defenseless!
_20180824_063121.JPG

I'm still here, and so is Trace.
And he have ban hammers and thread lockers.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

You don't, however, have any troll repellent. :P
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Leeward wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:35 pm You don't, however, have any troll repellent. :P
Eh, sometimes the repellent smells a little off. Not sure if it brings him back to the scene of the crime otherwise XD
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Leeward wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:35 pm You don't, however, have any troll repellent. :P
Troll repellent? Yeah... I ordered, but the SAPO hasn't delivered it yet...
ShortyPaws
Species: Feline

Post by ShortyPaws »

Lying in bed. I have to study for a test on Monday... community psychology - the most mundane psychology module as of yet. At least this is the last stretch of my undergraduate. Also, I got some The Cure tickets and can't freaking wait! :o
Bow down before the one you serve,
you're going to get what you deserve.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I'm back from
EFBanner_small.jpeg

We even had our own little ZA meet in one of the lines.
ZA_meet_small.jpeg
Edit: And if anyone's curious, here's all the cool stuff I got. https://www.sofurry.com/view/1362948
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo

Post by Trace »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:16 pm I'm back from

EFBanner_small.jpeg

We even had our own little ZA meet in one of the lines.

ZA_meet_small.jpeg

Edit: And if anyone's curious, here's all the cool stuff I got. https://www.sofurry.com/view/1362948
That looks awesome! I hope you had a great time.

Currently, I am listening to Ivic's music stream. As always, it and the podcast before it were/are awesome.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
Baz
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Saber tooth Cat

Post by Baz »

Bank holiday here and really REALLY need to focus on my studying. Darn it ADD! :(
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian

Post by Raven Song »

I spent the bank holiday trying to turn our bedroom into a safe place for my partner and i because I'm on the edge of blowing up my bosses house and she's struggling with the workload.
Tell you what I can't wait for day we move out. In a year's time.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Attachments
Capture.PNG
Baz
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Saber tooth Cat

Post by Baz »

Leeward wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:50 pm I made myself on Hero Forge!
That's pretty cool.
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo

Post by Trace »

That is awesome! X3
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

how many Animews does it take to fix a light fitting? =w= more than just me apparently... it really should work... but it doesn't... there are no reasons for it to not work... but noooo! Animew can not have nice things! ^w^ kinda makes me wana throw all my electronics into a big ol pile and burn them... then i shall dance on the ashes... and mortally wound my feet on all the noncombustable remains.

=w= nyaaah man, how disappointing! my rebellion failed...
Adagio wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:32 am And he have ban hammers and thread lockers.
Owo woaw really!? they actually gave you guys the enforcement hardware!? for reals!!!? <w< no wonder the firedog was so opposed to giving me a green name, musta thought i would go around bonking people over the head with a ban hammer for lolz.
Adagio wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:45 pm Troll repellent? Yeah... I ordered, but the SAPO hasn't delivered it yet...
UwU/ its still stuck at the JHB branch.
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:16 pm eurofurence
\OwO/ sacred excrement! the artist that drew those banners must have soiled his undergarments with Haploid gamete and proteolytic enzyme laden fluid when he saw them in their full glory!
Owo i wonder how much dough an artist makes doing the art for a con.
su gooooi!
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Animew wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:31 am Owo i wonder how much dough an artist makes doing the art for a con.
Probably not all that much more than for a regular commission. They typically don't do any of the design involved with the printing process, nor the printing itself.
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

i suppose but these are some high caliber artists they are using. =w= it must cost a pretty penny to organize a con of such magnitude especially when its so damn shiny! OwO i mean look at dat stoof! freaking fancy as heck!