What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Post by Leeward »

Animew wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:37 pm ooh and i see Leeward has finally joined the no avatar movement! *does secret no avatar handshake*
Bitch please, you do have an avatar, it just pretends it isn't one.

Logged in and changed mine just to say that. Kinda over this place otherwise.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

You know what love is:

Not being able to fall asleep because you want to make sure your partner gets a good night's rest after their first fully physical day at work, so every time they move or brrathe funny you panic. Then when they wake at 2am, you heat them up a bean baggie to relieve some of the pain they're in because of fatigue, dehydration, physical stress and also womanly shit.
And then you ruin the whole love/good deed thing by sitting up writing about it so you can tell at least 1 person of your good deeds.

Also Lee, you okay girl?
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

relishing in the study of mysterious pink fungus!
Leeward wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:17 am Logged in and changed mine just to say that. Kinda over this place otherwise.
UwU/ so basically i masterfully baited you into doing something you otherwise would not have.
BEHOLD! BEHOLD MY SUPREME TROLOLOL-NESS!
\OwO/ seriously tho i'm really happy to hear that, you are still the strong willed moo-cow we all know and love. >w< you really had me worried woman! geez! anywho i'll respect your radio silence and i wont pester you <w< now that i know you are not like dead and stuff. you has my best wishes and when you return one day ^w^ i'll still be happy to be your friend.
Raven Song wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:04 am You know what love is:
what is love!? baby don't hurt me! don't hurt me no more!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Raven Song wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:04 am Also Lee, you okay girl?
Animew wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:19 am \OwO/ seriously tho i'm really happy to hear that, you are still the strong willed moo-cow we all know and love. >w< you really had me worried woman! geez! anywho i'll respect your radio silence and i wont pester you <w< now that i know you are not like dead and stuff. you has my best wishes and when you return one day ^w^ i'll still be happy to be your friend.
OMG guys, why so serious? :roll:

I'm going through some major life readjustments at the moment. Just because I'm drastically demoting the local fandom among my priorities doesn't mean I'm suddenly about to go jump off a bridge. I don't see the point in theatrically declaring my departure either since I might still want to pop by occasionally. I just don't really care all that much any more. Life's too short for wasting time on drama of the most eyeroll-inducing variety I've ever seen, and endless reruns of pointless arguments. The things worth sticking around for are so few and far between that it's just not worth the effort, for me at least.

Besides, y'all know where else to find me anyway.
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Leeward wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:50 pm OMG guys, why so serious?
DUUUUUDE! when i asked how you were doing in possibly the most cheerful manner known to eevee kind you dropped a freaking bomshell on me in 4 simple words then continued to ignore my inquiry into your state of mind about what you have just told me... .>w<. i couldn't help imagining you sitting there, looking at your phone and dismissing my message with a shrug before blowing your brains out! or jumping off a cliff... or... i duno, drinking anti freeze.
<w< tiz mean doing that to bantercats with vivid imaginations... BAD MOO! BAD!

in other news:
untitled.JPG
i am LORD of the BOARDS! yea baby! say my golden name! Animew! Animew everywhere!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Ah, that was what that was about
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Animew wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:31 pm 4 simple words
Those words were "I quit my job" not "I'm gonna kill myself" you warp-jumping to conclusions noodle. :lol: I ignored it because I honestly thought you were joking.
Franky
The Bad Guy
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »

Animew wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:31 pm i am LORD of the BOARDS! yea baby! say my golden name! Animew! Animew everywhere!
Working on your post count?
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Animew wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:31 pm in other news:
untitled.JPG

i am LORD of the BOARDS! yea baby! say my golden name! Animew! Animew everywhere!
My worst nightmare come true.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

See Animew, this is how you do funny trolling.
https://cheezburger.com/6446853/37-hila ... n-art-form
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

That's not funny; that's dad-joke level stupid attention seeking and it gets old and groan-inducing very quickly. You're not funny if you're the only one laughing.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Really? You didn't laugh at the Americans are forward thinking so don't know past presidents? Or archaeologists are not leaving things for future archaeologists? Or the life coach adding a 10th item to the list? Who hurt you?
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)
Region: Western Cape

Post by Faanvolla »

Leeward wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:47 am You're not funny if you're the only one laughing.
Given KenM has a whole subreddit made for him and a wiki page, I'd say its fairly certain he isn't the only one laughing :p
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Busy working on a website.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Sadrok
Species: Anthro Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sadrok »

I WAS busy with an electronics project but I abandoned the current iteration of it. I don't have the stuff for the next attempt though. So now I'm doing nothing >:D
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:58 am Really? You didn't laugh at [examples of obvious baiting]?
Faanvolla wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:55 pm I'd say its fairly certain he isn't the only one laughing :p
All right fair enough, humour is by nature subjective, and I get why some people would find that type of thing amusing... But no, I did not find any of those funny in the slightest, just aggravatingly moronic. There's enough real idiocy going around in the world already, we don't need fake stupidity in satire as well. That's just my opinion though, I'm not judging anyone who enjoys it, just those who indulge in it.
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Leeward wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:49 am Those words were "I quit my job" not "I'm gonna kill myself"
=w= silly cow person, don't you know its the people that DON'T say that they are gonna kill themselves that usually end up doing it? <w< the ones that talk all suicidal are usually just looking for attention.
BUTT, it seems for the most part that you are ok now and you are focusing your feels into anger, now you just need to temper the anger into hate so that you can start using dark force powers like lightning and such.
Franky wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:09 pm Working on your post count?
nah, just wanted to see if i could get my name displayed all over the forum while its still all golden and outstanding. Owo i seem to have forgotten the Photos board tho, i was planning on posting a photo of a super photogenic potato and going on about how pretty it was...
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:18 pm My worst nightmare come true.
animew animew everywhere.jpg
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:54 pm See Animew, this is how you do funny trolling.
https://cheezburger.com/6446853/37-hila ... n-art-form
UwU/ bitch please, i fucking slay. i tend to set my aim to a more intelligent audiences tho so i suppose i cant expect most people to get my humor.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Animew wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:39 am
Leeward wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:49 am Those words were "I quit my job" not "I'm gonna kill myself"
=w= silly cow person, don't you know its the people that DON'T say that they are gonna kill themselves that usually end up doing it? <w< the ones that talk all suicidal are usually just looking for attention.
BUTT, it seems for the most part that you are ok now
Fair point. I do appreciate the concern. It's more than I ever got from my former co-workers who actually saw me doodling morbid stuff and keeping to myself. I'm okay now though, I promise.

you are focusing your feels into anger
Me? Angry? I don't know what you're talking about. 😇 No, seriously, I feel more at peace than I have in a long time. If I'm passive-aggressive that's just because Rakuen is... well, Rakuen. Can't go abandoning our favourite punching bag, now can we? The poor sub would miss our relentless persecution.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I just completed a total overhaul of the Leeworks Gear website. Quite proud of myself about it.
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

Leeward wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:05 am I just completed a total overhaul of the Leeworks Gear website. Quite proud of myself about it.
That is awesome, Leeward!
I love how streamlined it is. It's very elegant. :3

As for me, I have just finished an art piece that took me far, far too long to complete... I hope that it was anywhere near worth the wait for the recipient. :P
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Trace wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:30 am
Leeward wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:05 am I just completed a total overhaul of the Leeworks Gear website. Quite proud of myself about it.
That is awesome, Leeward!
I love how streamlined it is. It's very elegant. :3
Thank you, it was a lot of work so I appreciate the compliment!
Baz
Species: Saber tooth Cat

Post by Baz »

I like it, very nice and fluid. Your logo is also very cool.

I am going to attempt some Shaun T.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Sitting at uni in the lab, watching Youtube Videos, Playing around with a Cisco Catalyst 2960-X.
I'm only scratching the surface...

I'm playing around with a general caching server for my ISP... I found a system that seems promising, but it's not resolving DNS names...

Installed a Lithium battery and a MPPT charger this morning...
Baz
Species: Saber tooth Cat

Post by Baz »

Adagio wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:41 pmPlaying around with a Cisco Catalyst 2960-X.

I'm playing around with a general caching server for my ISP... I found a system that seems promising, but it's not resolving DNS names...
Cool! Makes me want to fire up Cisco packet tracer and start playing again.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Baz wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:04 pm
I like it, very nice and fluid. Your logo is also very cool.
Thanks, I designed and made the branding myself. ^^

I've been doing an enormous amount of de-cluttering: physically, digitally, and mentally. Perhaps I should write about it.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Baz wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:58 pm
Adagio wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:41 pmPlaying around with a Cisco Catalyst 2960-X.

Cool! Makes me want to fire up Cisco packet tracer and start playing again.
Hahahaha! Turns out the POE on it can't power my Ubiquiti Nanostations and my Litebeam... So... It's pretty much useless to me unitll I get a client that wants to install 48 IP Cams... Or a fancy home or office install...
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

=w= a large portion of my electronics decided to simultaneously stop working and i've been too lazy to fix it... it probably stopped working from lack of maintenance in the first place... alas my kitty cat laziness shall be my doom when my air supply one day dies from neglect and i choke on my own fart down here... but in the meantime i should really get my ass into gear so i can have music again.... but nuuuh Animew has to watch anime and eat snacks instead of doing something about the state of the house... <w< there is also the knee deep drift of garbage surrounding my bed that needs addressing... what i need is like a man servant/sex slave thing... any volunteers? perhaps i should like make an advertisement here on the forum...
Leeward wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:58 pm I designed and made the branding myself.
\OwO/ duuuude! its freaking awesome! the horny W is genius in its simplicity and relevance. dems some pretty impressive graphix skills you have to go with your coding savvy. i also like the overall color scheme, vuri noice indeed.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I'm being bummed over my Nekojishi endings. First I'm hit by a car, kidnapped and brainwashed by the second hottest character then when I try to avoid that, the hottest character in the game attacks me. :/ Apparently I can only trust the non-sexy one.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 pm I'm being bummed over my Nekojishi endings. First I'm hit by a car, kidnapped and brainwashed by the second hottest character then when I try to avoid that, the hottest character in the game attacks me. :/ Apparently I can only trust the non-sexy one.
>_> Spoiler!!
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Pffft. I'm pretty sure there are several endings. Plus maybe you're wrong about the relative hotness ratings of the characters.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~