What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Re: What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Post by Raven Song »

I'd take it for vampirical reasons...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
ArtyLoop
Sexual preference: Straight

Post by ArtyLoop »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:22 am Back from the doctor. I hope she really only took blood for medical reasons and isn't some crazy vampire lady.
Sheesh, what else did she take ?
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Well, shit...

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (7.67 KiB) Viewed 4661 times
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Ordered a bunch new CDs. Nightwish, Powerwolf and Cradle of Filth! ^^ Gonna be some good listening in the future.

On a side note, read this really badly written Buzzfeed article today. How bad? It was about genetics. I have 2-3 degrees in genetics (depending how you count them) and I couldn't understand what the author was trying to say. I don't think the author had the slightest clue what she was writing about actually which is weird because there was a very clear figure in the actual study it was about.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

oooh lawdy i'm regretting drinking all that wine, i feel as limp as the popes dick.
also you guys notice the strange weather lately? its like nature forgot how to season.
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:05 pm Powerwolf
holy FUCK! CALLED IIIIT! UwU/ see, i freaking told you people he was into powerwolf!
so what album you get firedog? i kinda liked bible of the beast myself, was jamming that on my old CD player while painting my room and dying of teh fumes. i grew out of night wish in high school and cradle was never my cup O tea (too mainstream) but i do still love me some powerwolf.
also whats your take on lamb of god? i went to their live show a few years ago but mostly just to get into a mosh pit. apparently they took the warthog skull they got that night on tour with them and it became a mini legend.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Animew wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:48 amholy FUCK! CALLED IIIIT! UwU/ see, i freaking told you people he was into powerwolf!
Good guessing. Now, some people will say "But Animew, that's not really a guess, he said it a couple times on the forum and even talked about going to a concert" but you just ignore those people.

I preordered the new album coming out in about a week's time. While I recognise the name Lamb of God, I don't know the music.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Lamb of God, spider paws... I miss Sev.
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid
Region: Gauteng

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Sitting not getting my hopes up about my latest interview today.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Sitting in darkness for the past few days. Substation blew.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
noah-lausberg

Post by noah-lausberg »

Found some old cassette tapes which I'm planning on listening...if I can just find that damn Walkman.
Healer the heals, refusing to be healed
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:23 am Good guessing. Now, some people will say "But Animew, that's not really a guess, he said it a couple times on the forum and even talked about going to a concert" but you just ignore those people.
UwU/ totes! i mean dafaq those people think i do? stalk you all day and read every post you've ever made or something? my guess was made while boozing with some folks and a powerwolf song came up in the playlist then i was like: "dur hur, that firedog likes power metal... i bet you since he is a furry he is into powerwolf. i mean there is wolf AND power in the name and everything *drunken laughter ensues*"
i suppose is only funny to the people involved that day.
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:23 am I preordered the new album coming out in about a week's time.
er... sacraments of sin?
Leeward wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:14 am Lamb of God, spider paws... I miss Sev.
.>w<. yea.
Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:23 am Substation blew.
UwU/ having been in the sub station a few times myself... Ow< i know its not uncommon to blow.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

First rule of business:
Thou shalt not snap they co-workers neck
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Animew wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:08 amer... sacraments of sin?
The Sacrament of Sin.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

getting my time wasted... GEEEEEEZ! when people ask you for help to do things then go all like "nah we'll do it tomorrow" each damn time you show up to help them then they can really just go eat a doughnut for all i care. am i being harsh? well, i really don't know but every freaking day of the week i've been driving there and we've only worked on it once! and even then that was barely for an hour! as Retsuko would say: "GIVE ME MY TIME BACK YOU LAZY ASSHOOOOOOLE!"
and i suppose whats worse is that he if full well capable of doing it himself... i could do it myself... and i can bet you when i don't pitch he'll blame me for it not getting done... NYARRRRRG! <w< and then people ask me why i live alone so very far from people...
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:39 pm The Sacrament of Sin.
Neat! leme know what you think of it when you give it a listen kay.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Animew wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:50 am as Retsuko would say: "GIVE ME MY TIME BACK YOU LAZY ASSHOOOOOOLE!"
Season 2 got green-lit for 2019. :3
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Best sleep I had in weeks. :D
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

I'm not bouncing around excitedly... such lies!!!!!!!
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

Okay even more excited now... it's official and I can tell everyone...

I, Raven, have a girlfriend. Now the details are complex because shes my best friend of 10 years who was straight but has decided she loves me but she's not sure if it's sexual or if it's like Stockholm syndrome and I've loved her for 5 years and again not sure about sex but I would definitely die for her so that counts.
Anyway we started dating in my 2 weeks in SA. And had resigned our souls to being long distance plovers for at least a year...
Then my bosses had a brainwave, and as of next week Tuesday, she will be here in the UK with me living with me and working with me!

Excited doesn't cut it folks. I'm freaking out! I'm so excited I cannot stop grinning. Like a frikken loon. I bought her ticket to make sure it happened too.

I'm the happiest demonic shaoe shifting jackal god in existence!!!!
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

Raven Song wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:02 pm Okay even more excited now... it's official and I can tell everyone...

I, Raven, have a girlfriend. Now the details are complex because shes my best friend of 10 years who was straight but has decided she loves me but she's not sure if it's sexual or if it's like Stockholm syndrome and I've loved her for 5 years and again not sure about sex but I would definitely die for her so that counts.
Anyway we started dating in my 2 weeks in SA. And had resigned our souls to being long distance plovers for at least a year...
Then my bosses had a brainwave, and as of next week Tuesday, she will be here in the UK with me living with me and working with me!

Excited doesn't cut it folks. I'm freaking out! I'm so excited I cannot stop grinning. Like a frikken loon. I bought her ticket to make sure it happened too.

I'm the happiest demonic shaoe shifting jackal god in existence!!!!
That is amazing, Raven!
I am really happy for you both. ^.^ I hope that everything is worked out soon. Let us know how it all goes. <3
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Congrats Raven! That sounds amazing! Just a comment on something specific you said though...
Raven Song wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:02 pmNow the details are complex because shes my best friend of 10 years who was straight but has decided she loves me but she's not sure if it's sexual or if it's like Stockholm syndrome and I've loved her for 5 years and again not sure about sex but I would definitely die for her so that counts.
Consider that this may very well be an asexual romantic / queerplatonic type of relationship. That's not a bad thing, it would just explain why the sexual aspect isn't as important as it typically is in a relationship.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

I like them fancy words...
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)
Region: Western Cape

Post by Faanvolla »

Checking the forum after a while off, so many red from unread messages, its like a GRRM wedding .
Waiting for my VS to update and download more units, then gonna learn some more Xamarin (if anyone has experience in it & want to give me some tips pls drop me a message <3 )
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Finally back after a long convention. I suppose I shouldn't say finally because I'm not glad it's over. I mean, I'm glad I'm back here but I also really enjoyed the convention. Met a bunch of awesome new people and met up with ones from last year. I will hopefully post some pictures soon. Lot of things to check up on as well.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

i'm having a sad in my heart... it is making pains... owy...

Contrast wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:37 pm Season 2 got green-lit for 2019
YAAAY!
<w< wait.... its 2018 right now... HOLY SHIT! do you people realize that alota folks was thinking we would be flying around in space cars and fucking robot hookers on mars in 2020!? what the fuck went wrong!? where is my god damn flying space car!!?

ooh and i see Leeward has finally joined the no avatar movement! *does secret no avatar handshake*
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Apearently I'm responsible for my dads assignments now. Yup. He wants me to not only type them out. But remind him of his due dates too.
And when I said It's fine! I'll help him type it out, but it's not my responsibility to let him know when they're due, or beg him to come to me so I can type out his shit. I get told that I owe him for giving me money to go to the kruger. So yay to that.

What am I doing. Looking up UNISAs phone number so i can call them and sort out my dads unisa login, because he waited untill now to do so. :roll:
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

You're dad and my mom would get along swimmingly... my mom makes my sister and research, download and edit music for her ballet classes exams and concerts so she doesn't have to get a professional to do it and when i say I have no time she guilt trips me into it.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

Back in London. My mail order bride arrives in the morning ;P
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Ugh... sucky day. First bit of work after the convention, so that's already no fun. Then kinda ended an argument with an artist over a request picture so not getting that. I said I artist can't change character's design just because they think it would be more interesting. Then I got new CD which should be cool except, for whatever reason, the rip didn't also take the track information. I dunno if that's cause its just been released or what. I suppose I'll have to wait until I get my CD drive attached again to re-rip everything. And then after all that, I try to make pizza and only turn the oven light on instead of the heating. x.x
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

Rakuen needs a hug...
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

man! i just lost 3 HDDs... that's 6TB of data gone forever... <w< including my new feking sticker pack of 35 stickers! i could just up and murder something.