Young Furs

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Young Furs

Post by YoteFox »

Yes as the title states this thread is going to be on younger furries

Both Ace of Hearts fox and BetaEtaDelota have really good points regarding the younger demographic of the community.

We often see kids as annoying and cringy which might sometime be the case but as they both stated these kids do not know any better. I for one am guilty of thinking kids are just annoying in the fandom but after watching these videos I realised that both these furs have a really good point regarding young furs.

We need to encourage them and build them up, show them wrong from right and just be courteous toward them. They are after all the future of the fandom and I for one would love to see the fandom continue perpetually.

i don't think it's necessary to "babysit" in so much words, just encourage them as much as you can. Help them build their confidence in their skills and who knows maybe one day they'll be the next Cherrybox or Falvie. Heck even the next Made Fur You!
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Re: Young Furs

Post by Raven Song »

I'm sort of a mama to 3 14 year old furs in the town near the farm. They're sweet kids who just want to awoo in peace.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Re: Young Furs

Post by YoteFox »

Raven Song wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:28 am I'm sort of a mama to 3 14 year old furs in the town near the farm. They're sweet kids who just want to awoo in peace.
That is awesome!!
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum