Furrys and their skills and talents

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Aaron Pictus
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Lycaon Pictus
Region: Gauteng

Furrys and their skills and talents

Post by Aaron Pictus »

So for 2018 I think it would be nice for the community to kick it up with a celebration of talent and skill within the fandom.

The community is after all here to encourage and support one another in their achievements and aspirations.

Its lovely to see others honestly whatever their craft is into something that can entertain, inspire and even help others. And these can be talents and skills ranging from winning every argument to welding or playing and instrument, to being a talented coder, gamer or problem solver. Even sleeping can be a talent if you ask me! I suck at it! :lol:

How about we celebrate and support what we as a furry community are capable of doing by sharing our skills and talents? :D
Well so I say, what did I learn, what did I learn? I said, oh you learned me the heart. Well your lies will burn in alcohol. To sterilize the perfect parts. Well at least that's a start - ShakeyGraves
Lycaon pictus | Aaron Uldar Pictus | Painted Dog | @AaronUPictus
ArtyLoop
Sexual preference: Straight

Re: Furrys and their skills and talents

Post by ArtyLoop »

Thank you

To be fair though, its kind of embarrassing for me to come here and call myself an "artist" or talented in any way.
I just do what I think is fun to do. That said however, my signature does contain my FA and DA pages

Nasheera

Post by Nasheera »

This fandom does indeed contain a vast amount of furs capable of many spectacular things!
It's this diversity and acceptance of each other's skills and talents that mainly drew me here in the first place.

I believe that horse riding is a skill I've successfully picked up over the past 6-7 years, and am now using my knowledge to teach primary and even high school students how to ride for no fee at all.

I feel it's helpful to teach them the basics at least, that way when they go on holiday to some resort that offers trail rides, they'll be able to ride out with a decreased risk of injury and heightened sense of trust in themselves as riders.

Yeet!
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

I do some writing. That's about it.
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

I can cook one-minute noodles in 59 seconds.

Please, ladies. Contain yourselves.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Galahad wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:14 pm I can cook one-minute noodles in 59 seconds.

Fuck I'm wet.... :oops:
Hahaha! :lol:
Aaron Pictus

Post by Aaron Pictus »

Galahad wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:14 pm I can cook one-minute noodles in 59 seconds.

:lol: seems it's not just the ladies who need to contain themselves Galahad!
Well so I say, what did I learn, what did I learn? I said, oh you learned me the heart. Well your lies will burn in alcohol. To sterilize the perfect parts. Well at least that's a start - ShakeyGraves
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I... make stuff? For lack of a better phrase. :lol: I also occasionally draw, but it's usually concept sketches of ideas for new stuffs to make.

Obligatory pointing out of the links in my signature.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I can science stuff. And write.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Nasheera

Post by Nasheera »

I feel like my explanation was... Too much.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

The rest of us are just being facetious, Nash. :P Your explanation was just fine, and I, for one, found it interesting and encouraging to read.
Aaron Pictus

Post by Aaron Pictus »

Well being silly or not; it just proves that anything can be seen as a skill!
And of the communities I have dwindled in it seems South African furs are more into expressing their skills and talents (this is my experience though)
So it is lovely to see ^-^

Also I agree that it is encouraging to read what others are capable of doing, even if it is as simple as making the community giggle :3
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

ooooooooooOOOOOooooooOOOoooooOOOOoooH!
<w< a blow your own horn thread!? lemmeh get in on dis!

i'm not much good at anything... UwU/ except fucking of course. i'm like a sex god if you know what i mean. its safe to say i can make any of you fluffs blow your load in record time no matter your sexual orientation or fetish inclination. Ow</ that's right, if you can last more than five seconds inside me without exploding or you can handle me making oral contact with your genitalia without you creaming in my face then you can win a free bacon turtle burger!

<w< so call now on: 0800 snifinanuscuntburgers!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Aaron Pictus

Post by Aaron Pictus »

Good lord @Animew :lol:

Well this just proves my point! Even being a comedian is an admirable talent ;) thay amongst other talents it seems haha.

Also that backon critter looks damn delicious. XD
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

Animew, you are probably good at sex, if your mom is anything to go by.

Ooooh! 😏

That bacon turtle burger is cute, but it won't cover the cost of ARVs afterwards!

Oooooooh! 😉

This is a 'blow-your-own-horn' thread, not a 'blow-your-own-penny-whistle' thread. Not that you could reach!'

Ooooooooooooooooh! 🤗 🍆

Okay I am done now. Sometimes my job is very boring. 😒
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Ryall wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:57 am Animew, you are probably good at sex, if your mom is anything to go by.

Ooooh! 😏

That bacon turtle burger is cute, but it won't cover the cost of ARVs afterwards!

Oooooooh! 😉

This is a 'blow-your-own-horn' thread, not a 'blow-your-own-penny-whistle' thread. Not that you could reach!'

Ooooooooooooooooh! 🤗 🍆

Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Sudan Red
Species: Lion

Post by Sudan Red »

I cook! I feed! You like, yes?
Aaron Pictus

Post by Aaron Pictus »

Ryall wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:57 am Animew, you are probably good at sex, if your mom is anything to go by.

Ooooh! 😏

Oooooooh! 😉

Ooooooooooooooooh! 🤗 🍆

Oh cmooooon Ryall this was supposed to be a thread of wholesome celebration for the talent that can be found on this forum.

Don't encourage debauchery :roll:
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

@ contrast, ❤️

@ Sudan, yes. Out of interest, what are some of your best dishes?

@Aaron, I was celebrating Animew's talent for being a *puts on obnoxious school bully voice* "a loooooooooooooser, hahahah, zing." Jk, jk, I am very bored. 😝
Kai
Species: Fennec

Post by Kai »

I mean, I can kinda draw but have a way to go there. I love writing but haven't shared anything I've written. I also used to be a competitive dancer and competitive dog obedience trainer (keep your dirty paws off that last statement)
Zerohi
Species: Bularian

Post by Zerohi »

Well when I used to Game I was quite often on the top of the scoreboard, other than that I'm an excellent cook
"Help a friend and receive thanks, Though help a stranger and receive a friend" -Myself
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010480654005
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

<w< care to try me out then blubber butt? ...Owo also when you get to the point where your mom has more wrinkles than the average ball sack that line kinda loses its impact.
Ryall wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:57 am Sometimes my job is very boring.
what could possibly be boring about an office job? i mean you get to build animals out of paperclips and make gargantuan balls with elastic bands!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

I wouldn't call Ryall fat, lest he slit your throat with his cheekbones.
ArtyLoop

Post by ArtyLoop »

I made this today as thanks:
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

Animew wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm
<w< care to try me out then blubber butt?
Thanks for the offer Animew but I will stick to your mom. I'm quite fond of her and she reminds me of a sack of potatoes: loose and dense. You're more like the potato chip on her shoulder.
Animew wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm...Owo also when you get to the point where your mom has more wrinkles than the average ball sack that line kinda loses its impact.
So what if she has wrinkles? So do raisins, and they're pretty sweet.
Animew wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Ryall wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:57 am Sometimes my job is very boring.
what could possibly be boring about an office job? i mean you get to build animals out of paperclips and make gargantuan balls with elastic bands!
Build animals out of paperclips? Um, it's called origami, and I make them out of money. The boring part of the job is reading your posts.
Credit goes to Contrast for finding this amazing work of art.
Credit goes to Contrast for finding this amazing work of art.
Sudan Red
Species: Lion

Post by Sudan Red »

Ryall wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:47 pm @ Sudan, yes. Out of interest, what are some of your best dishes?
Just about anything really. I generally "research" a bit on Pinterest or cook books, and then mix'n'match the bits I like from a few recipes. Sometimes this approach flops, but more often than not it turns out darn tasty. Latest success was a huge 2.5kg batch of pulled pork in a home-made barbeque sauce (thank god, it worked... ^__^;;; ).

I think my real talent lies in "what can I make with what's about to go off in my fridge" and/or "how do I put more vegetable into this dish" (trying to get my family to eat MOAR VEGETABLES).

I also make a pretty damn good baked crispy chicken wing recipe! Serve em up with carrot sticks & blue cheese dipping sauce - YUMMO!
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

ArtyLoop wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 pm I made this today as thanks:
403 Forbidden
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Galahad wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:08 pm I wouldn't call Ryall fat, lest he slit your throat with his cheekbones.
i know right, dude needs a mother fucking sandwich or 10.
UwU/ but that's exactly WHY i call him fat, for you do still remember what i said about making sure someone is white before calling him a hobo nigger right?
Ryall wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:38 pm they're pretty sweet.
8-) just like my dick, right fatso!
Ryall wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:38 pm The boring part of the job is reading your posts.
oh do keep going, i'm so hard right now.
ArtyLoop

Post by ArtyLoop »

Leeward wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:21 pm
ArtyLoop wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 pm I made this today as thanks:
403 Forbidden
Can’t edit my post to fix that
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Ryall and Animew - as judge of your competition to out-troll each other, I have to say that I am not, y'know, like, FEELING it. (And I have heard many who slept with both of you say the same. HOHO, DOUBLE ZING - I should just announce myself the winner!) I am glad you two came out here to showcase your talents, but, really, after giving both your performances some thought...

It'sANoFromMe.jpg