Furrys and their skills and talents

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Re: Furrys and their skills and talents

Post by Ryall »

Animew wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:07 am 8-) just like my dick, right fatso!
I couldn't say: I don't have a microscope. :geek:
FunPolice wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:10 am Ryall and Animew - as judge of your competition to out-troll each other, I have to say that I am not, y'know, like, FEELING it. (And I have heard many who slept with both of you say the same. HOHO, DOUBLE ZING - I should just announce myself the winner!) I am glad you two came out here to showcase your talents, but, really, after giving both your performances some thought...

It'sANoFromMe.jpg
Galahad, if you are going butt in to declare yourself the winner of our asinine exchange, then you had better bring you A-game. That was lackluster at best, and not nearly idiotic enough. Still, seeing as you complimented my cheek bones, I will take the hint, and cease and desist. :P
Hahaha! :lol:
ArtyLoop
Sexual preference: Straight

Post by ArtyLoop »

I think this thread has been completely derailed.

Getting back to the topic on hand.
I spoke to another furry artist yesterday, and he was pretty clear- Drawing, and doing all this stuff that is out there, is a skill that is learnt, like any other. Some folks might be more spatially articulate than others, that's the edge they have. Either way, you wanna draw like Carrot, Jay Naylor and others do? You will have to put in the effort, and its not just a few months' of effort, its a lot! I got a lot of good info from him to draw my characters better. Once the effort is in, then you can pretty much go for it.
Drane
Species: Blue Dragon
Region: Gauteng

Post by Drane »

Skills and talents, skills and talents.....

Does being able to disarm and disable and opponent a number of different ways count?
I can perform various traditional martial arts fighting styles.
Cooking wise I can turn toast to charcoal :?
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

Ryall wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:13 pm I couldn't say: I don't have a microscope. :geek:
Nyahahaha! you don't need a microscope to see the sugar on it ya NURD! just use that chubby nuttella munching tongue of yours to lick it.
Ryall wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:13 pm I will take the hint, and cease and desist.
ORLY? <w< you? resist having the last say? i think not.
ArtyLoop wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:24 pm I think this thread has been completely derailed.
nope, i was simply showcasing my talent.... for baiting... UwU/ totes legit and not in any way or form shitposting... so as you people can see i'm good at baiting... you could say i'm a...... MASTERBAITER!
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Ryall, Animew, that's enough now. Your posts are disturbing other users. Keep on topic or take it to PMs.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Shadowfox
Species: Silver fox
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by Shadowfox »

I can make chimichangas that would make deadpool proud