rAge 2016 and my first full suit experience

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

rAge 2016 and my first full suit experience

Post by YoteFox »

Harrow everyone!!! I just had to share this here since this was a first for me as a fullsuiter in public! Yes the feetpaws aren't done yet but I didn't have time. There are a few adjustments here and there to make to the suit but I got it in a presentable state for rAge and boy did I have fun.
So ENJOY!
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Husky
Region: Gauteng

Re: rAge 2016 and my first full suit experience

Post by Tocs »

The fact that I'm in this scares me.
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!
Xeide
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by Xeide »

Wow thats so cute
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

I finally got around to watching this. It's fun seeing people's reactions to the suit. I bet that you had a great time.
Also that convention looks huge...
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

i was totes going to come over and chat with you but you were never at your computer when i went over. how did you end up sitting down in the nerd pits this year? last year you had an awesome seat. u no camp this year?
Trace wrote:Also that convention looks huge...
<w< i'm starting to get the impression you don’t actually live in south africa...
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Animew wrote:<w< i'm starting to get the impression you don’t actually live in south africa...
Lol, I've said as much quite a few times.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Dash
Species: Human
Region: Gauteng

Post by Dash »

Huh. I met you at rAge Yote.

I was the strange guy asking how much that get-up cost! It's good to see people having such a well received reaction.
Science isn't about WHY, it's about WHY NOT!
― Cave Johnson
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Post by YoteFox »

Animew wrote:i was totes going to come over and chat with you but you were never at your computer when i went over. how did you end up sitting down in the nerd pits this year? last year you had an awesome seat. u no camp this year?
Trace wrote:Also that convention looks huge...
<w< i'm starting to get the impression you don’t actually live in south africa...
You won't believe how busy I was making this video and actually suiting. I didn't even manage to play 1 game on my pc I was literally running around the whole time xD
I had 2 mid semester tests that I wrote Friday back to back so I only arrived at the dome after 6pm because when I got home I had work to do on the suit still and when I packed my car on the way to rAge I realised I forgot my fursuit head at home so I had to turn back. Anyways I got there too late and had to rely on someone else to get me seats.
Dash wrote:Huh. I met you at rAge Yote.

I was the strange guy asking how much that get-up cost! It's good to see people having such a well received reaction.
XD quite a lot of people asked me that lol, still awesome that you saw me there ^.^
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum