A Weard & Sceary Dream

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
THE CORINTHIAN
Silent Stalker
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: CHIMERA\HYBRID
Region: Gauteng

A Weard & Sceary Dream

Post by THE CORINTHIAN »

My dream was about me transforming into my fursona. Sounds cool right BUT how it happend is what made it so weard.

Im not sure what started my trasformation but it was realy sceary.

My skin started to feel all tingely all over kind of like a milde sun burn & my skin also sarted to feel very itchy. I couldent help but start scratching. I eventuly ended up scratching so hard that I riped open a big patch of skin on my arme. It was realy realy painful. When I looked where my skin riped open there was no blood comeing out & when I looked closer there was fur stiking out I pulled at it & it hurt like I was pulling one on one of my leg heairs. So it wsa realy fur under kneth my skin. I pulled at the wound to get a better look & another painful rip that made me screem out loud ( every one could hear me screming in my sleep ) I could see that its defernatly my fur. While wateing for the pain to subside I feel the skin on my back start to tighten & painfuly expand. Then with a painful explositn my wings rip out of my back & another loud & painful screme. I look at my magnifisent wings with shock & amasement. I take off my clothis & step into the shoure. I turn on the warm water. After a few minutes my human skin starts falling off in chuncks revealing the furry Jaguar/Chimera benith. I look in the mirour & see that I am compleatly trasformed from head to toe

So that was my weard dream.
I realy liked that ending but if only the begining wasnt so painful
Im 60% Jaguar with 30% Dragon, 10% wolf & 100% HOT
A paladin warrior
May be inactive cause I lack proper internet
Chocolate the only thing I can never say no to
anoyomouse
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Brown House mouse
Region: Gauteng

Re: A Weard & Sceary Dream

Post by anoyomouse »

I know turning furry can be a painful process but ouch >.<

prolly the first thing that would happen for me would be my tail that would emerge from nowhere, and then the rest of me will follow.

it's prolly a good thing i don't remember my dreams tho, i'm sure i have some pretty nasty ones too >.>

*cuddles tight and hopes sexy kitty is okay*
~~~(___^> *squeak*
Sticky_Fingers
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: brown bear
Region: Western Cape

Re: A Weard & Sceary Dream

Post by Sticky_Fingers »

I sort of feel like im inflating when i dream of becoming my fursona. Like i dont fit in quite the same amounto of space. A huge surge of power overwhelms me and all my parts sart to bulk over everywhere. I sort of grow into the transformation. Not really bursting out. Your variety sounds painful.
Just your average internet denizen with a strange name and dreams of becoming a game developer. Catch me on FA: stickyfingers