Content for Yote's YouTube channel!

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Content for Yote's YouTube channel!

Post by YoteFox »

Harrow everyone! Hope you're all doing awesome! I know I am cause I'm part of this great community!

So it's been some time since I uploaded a video on my YT channel mainly because well... Time. So what I am going to do is I want to reach out to you guys to suggest content, questions or whatever you want to see me doing in my YouTube videos. I have a few ideas that I still want to do. I've got a few scripts waiting for filming so yeah my channel is still active.

What do you guys want to see? I don't want to do the same thing as so many Youtubers already does. I enjoy discussions and event coverage videos, since this type of content is subjective. But I want to know what you, the viewer, want from the South African fox who tries to make vidoes xD.

Keep it reasonable though. Also I'm up for trolling and shit posting as a joke. Also do you like vidoes of me in my suit?

Thanks all! Love ya fuzzy monsters!
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Ventus Fall
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Fur Dragon
Region: Other

Re: Content for Yote's YouTube channel!

Post by Ventus Fall »

I would love to see you in your fursuit on your channel. Perhaps answering questions in suit? I dunno.
Maybe talk about how it is to be a furry or fursuiter in South-Africa?
Just ideas, hope it helps!
You can also find me on:
deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

Ventus Fall wrote:I would love to see you in your fursuit on your channel. Perhaps answering questions in suit? I dunno.
Yes, every bit of feedback helps! ^.^
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Ventus Fall
Species: Fur Dragon
Region: Other

Post by Ventus Fall »

Awesome, glad to hear it :D
You can also find me on:
deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch
Sudan Red
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Lion
Region: Gauteng

Post by Sudan Red »

Lessee - how do you feel about fursuiting for charity? You could make videos promoting a certain charity's contact details and explaining in an interesting way what they do. If you're feeling particularly sassy, you could attend one of the charity events in suit to help raise funds. #blikskud

I would of course suggest that you contact said charity and ask if they mind being represented by a 6ft tall fox. ;)
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Ventus Fall wrote:I would love to see you in your fursuit on your channel. Perhaps answering questions in suit? I dunno.
Maybe an AMA?
CyntheWightRabbit

Post by CyntheWightRabbit »

Hi there.

If my two cents mean anything. I'd prefer seeing you do something more ordinary while in the suit. To normalize(?) the experience. You know, make people who aren't necessarily furry feel more comfortable. Like the Charity idea above.

Sure you can have the Q&A's and the like too.

I don't know anything about the Youtube furry scene so I can't really give any more advice.

You can ignore this completely if you want. What can you do with 2 cents nowadays anyway?
Sarcasm in the lowest form of wit.
YoteFox

Post by YoteFox »

Sudan Red wrote:Lessee - how do you feel about fursuiting for charity? You could make videos promoting a certain charity's contact details and explaining in an interesting way what they do. If you're feeling particularly sassy, you could attend one of the charity events in suit to help raise funds. #blikskud

I would of course suggest that you contact said charity and ask if they mind being represented by a 6ft tall fox. ;)
I've had this idea in my mind for quite some time. I want to go to a charity walk or something like that. I've thought about starting at the SPCA and dog shelters maybe doing visits to schools and the likes for charity and spreading awareness about it.

I've been thinking long and hard about what type of content to produce and I was thinking along the line of the average bullshitting internet persona type, trolling and whatnot but doing that in videos is a bit lackluster for me.

You know what I also want to do, go to the kids hospital and just brighten up their day. But I don't know if I can handle that emotionally. I cried like a baby my last visit to the SPCA.

I want to show people I'm furry but I honestly do care, that's what I'm about. I'm not some wannabee hit sensation kid who thinks he's hotshit with his dank meme skills and that kind of BS.

Also event coverage as much as possible, watch out for the next video it's going to be on rAge.
Adagio wrote: Maybe an AMA?
What is?
CyntheWightRabbit wrote:Hi there.

If my two cents mean anything. I'd prefer seeing you do something more ordinary while in the suit. To normalize(?) the experience. You know, make people who aren't necessarily furry feel more comfortable. Like the Charity idea above.

Sure you can have the Q&A's and the like too.

I don't know anything about the Youtube furry scene so I can't really give any more advice.

You can ignore this completely if you want. What can you do with 2 cents nowadays anyway?
Two cents is more than zero cents ;3
This is why I made the thread. I want to reach out to you guys to hear what you want to see from me.

I definitely want to do things like that since not everyone has a fursuit and I'd like people to better understand the fursuit experience as well.
I'd rather be fursuiting

- Pepper Coyote

Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

YoteFox wrote:What is?
AMA = Ask Me Anything.