My otherkin experience

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi
Region: Gauteng

My otherkin experience

Post by rusted hydra »

So I had a...
Well I'mma call it a trip.
My otherkin trip...

I belive its otherkin... that or a ninja snuck into my room and force fed me shrooms while I yawned >....>

So it started early the day, a strange pain in my back, starting small and deep in. Later on it started feeling as if two giant wings had been stuck to my back, Throwing me off balance and making my back hurt.
A stab to where the lim start and a line of stitching pain from where the membrane meets my back

I tried ignore it... just sit and play games... but I couldn't sit back! if I sat back I started feeling uncomfortable! But I was in elite:dangerous and got a really good mission and had to just... grit through the strange pain.

Then it happened... my hands... oh god my hands... specifically my thumbs! they suddenly ached so much!
As with the nature of the missions I was doing in elite I was simply flying long distances, but eventually you gotta navigate. I reached to try grip my joystick but was met with excruciating pain when I tried use my thumb as I usually would. as if it wasn't meant to bend that way. my hands had turned into paws! I cried and held my paws to my chest and cried a little, but still the ship had to be steered or I'd collide into a planet, I raised them to grab the joystick inbetween the two of them and steer like that. I also got a small fright when for a split second I saw gold and brown coloured scaled paws instead of my hands.

neverless I wrestled with the joystick and eventually found a good way to control it thumbless and finished the misson.

Agh!

the worst is I felt uncomfortable hitting buttons with my index finger, had to sort of... jab with my whole hand...

So I got my pc off and tried think of things to do... namely I was thirsty. I got up and... I felt so wobbly standing upright. needed to lean on things or risk falling over >....<
I gave up and fell down, turning to crawling to my fridge. Though... it didn't feel so bad actually, I thought I'd feel ashamed for crawl about... at that moment I felt quite natural to walk on all 4.

I got to the fridge and pawed open the door, I wanted to grab my bottle of coke in my hands but instinct dictated my movements and I grabbed it with my mouth. I thought it disgusting to grab something with my mouth... for about 2 seconds, disgust fading and a feeling of normality settling in. Then I 'walked' over to my bed (oh god just thought did I close the door and my head went "of course I hit it closed with my tail" but I have no tail! I looked and saw that it was indeed closed)

all this was just too wierd and I wanted to lie down somewhere comphy. I crawled up onto bed and then tried to open the coke bottle...
Really hard to open it without thumbs! spent a while biting it and cursing myself for closing it so tight when I had hands till I got it open and drank the contents.

I then noticed my lil dragon plush... staring at it... then pawed at it... then cried because it didn't move! My head screaming "he's dead! my little one is dead!"
Had to calm myself down by reminding myself that its just a plush and pawed at it. Having put away whatever strange reaction I had my attention was taken by my blanket. I felt cold and wanted to cover myself. I squirmed and nuzzled round till I got my head under, then the blanket started falling off, I bit hold of it and pulled it up and managed to wriggle in half of my body under it. a sudden beep from my phone then took my attention. my parents were away and I needed to stay alert for any messages if anything happened while they were away. I crawled over to my phone and a little voice in my head went "Oh gods please no don't pick up my phone with your mouth! the screen will break" and I myself screamed "no! if I bite it will break!" but I went up and nipped it lightly, delicately carrying it in my maw over to the bed.

I pawed in frustration for a minute untill I finally managed to unlock the thing and check my messages.
it wasn't anything important so I flopped over.

then it hit me.

my bed... it was sooo soft!
Oh so soft! "all my life I've never slept on something so soft!" was what went through my mind. I had to wiggle and then tried to roll onto my back, mid roll I was struck by pain! the fucking phantom limbs on my back! I had to roll onto my belly, and concentrate hard, trying to will that these bloody things folded in close to my body so I could roll over. I then tried to roll over again and could manage it without discomfort and layed on my back.
enjoying this soft soft bed...

slowly... I felt weak.. drifting into sleep, I wanted to put on some music.. but situation left me unable to properly manipulate anything. So I layed on the bed. lost in the soft sensation, wanting to sleep in the soft bed.

then it happened. it felt like half of me slipped into sleep while the other half woke up. a switch.

Suddenly my bed wasn't as amazingly soft... it felt like it usually did... and my thumbs ached but they responded as they normally should. I stood up, no longer feeling tired, and I didn't feel dizzy, and the pain in my back had mostly dissapeared.

So ended my experience...

-------

TL/DR?

I had a nice day
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Re: My otherkin experience

Post by Raven Song »

Im glad u had a nice day Ziea. Albeit an intreguing (spelling can go fluff off now) day, but a nice one.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi
Region: Gauteng

Re: My otherkin experience

Post by rusted hydra »

Yes it was indeed...