Under 25 o..o

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Re: Under 25 o..o

Post by Ryall »

Kievvu wrote:Sometimes I (and others) wonder if I'm a 5 year old trapped in the body of an 18 year old...
So, you're really immature? :P
Hahaha! :lol:
Kievvu
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

Ryall wrote:
Kievvu wrote:Sometimes I (and others) wonder if I'm a 5 year old trapped in the body of an 18 year old...
So, you're really immature? :P
Mostly yes ^.^ If you knew me irl you'd know exactly what I'm talking about
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Neon
Species: Huskeh
Region: Other

Post by Neon »

Sir Ryall Jemaine James Edwardsen the Ravenous Hyena, servant of Lord Neon and Enumclaw Animal Enthusiast wrote:I thought from the topic description that we were talking about penis size.

Then I saw Leeward's post and I smirked to myself, " I've seen your dick and it's definitely more than 24, don't lie."

I asked myself, "are we human, or are we dancer?"

And my cough-medicine overdose wore off and I realised I was human after all. A sad little human sitting in front of an office in a laptop, with a bin of used tissues by my side. No dragons, and no hyenas. I wept.

It was the hardest moment in my life.

And thus, we can see a standard thinking pattern for our resident Hyena. Note how easily his mind changes to whatever catches his attention, and his difficulty focusing on one task. From here we can also analyse his daily fantasies, and greatest failures in life.

Poor guy :c
BeardedDragon
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Dragon

Post by BeardedDragon »

*pokes head up wearily* Better late than never right?
I'm 19
Obsidian
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Dragon

Post by Obsidian »

I am 24 and four fifths old.

Can I be part of the cool and trendy group now?
It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, especially if you live near him.

Always be yourself..... Unless you can be a Dragon, then always be a Dragon
Vox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Red deer
Region: Western Cape

Post by Vox »

*raises paw* i'm 17
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

This shall always be the thread I will remember as the moment when some human on planet Earth, in the third millennium C.E, posted this: "Then I saw Leeward's post and I smirked to myself, " I've seen your dick and it's definitely more than 24, don't lie."" Apparently, cough medicine is all one needs to loosen up and have fun. Forget any other relaxing or hallucinogenic substance. :P

That being said, speaking of age, this thread has grown considerably since the post before the previous. ;)
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

i'm too old to be posting here... so it’s the perfect place for me to be posting.

Nyahaha! you whippersnappers may think you are superior with you good looks and reasons to live but i'll have you know that i still look like a 16 year old girl despite being freaking ancient! i have my old person knowledge of plants to thank for that, so there!
RavenSong wrote:I read through this thread and realised with great sadness that in 2 and a half years i could make a Over 30 thread.

I feel old
i know that feel... i know it so well... quick! let’s make babies before our sex organs crumble to dust and blow away comically in the wind! lol, <w< how’s that for a bad pickup line...
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Kievvu
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

Update on me
I'm 19 as of somewhere around 7:30 pm tomorrow. Whoooo yay
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Galahad wrote:This shall always be the thread I will remember as the moment when some human on planet Earth, in the third millennium C.E, posted this: "Then I saw Leeward's post and I smirked to myself, " I've seen your dick and it's definitely more than 24, don't lie.""
I guess that's why Ryall chose a hyena, his thing must be shemales with dicks bigger than his. Does VoxLupus know? ;)