Need a picture pretty please.

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Kievvu
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Need a picture pretty please.

Post by Kievvu »

Recently my mate discovered that I'm a furry. After quite a long discussion, my mate confessed that they are actually also a furry :shock: Anyways they don't have any picture of their fursona yet and I thought it might be nice to surprise them with one. So I was wondering if anybody would be willing to draw for me (since I really cant draw to save my life) It would be extremely appreciated.

They're a goat/wolf/bear hybrid (not sure what to call that) in grey and black colour scheme. As for personality they are kind, loving, strong, caring and completely insane.

As I mentioned earlier it would be extremely appreciated if somebody could draw/make a picture. It doesn't have to be perfect. Doesn't even have to be full body. Even just a head would be wonderful.

I know people usually charge for pictures and uhm I unfortunately don't have any money at all at the moment but I will be getting some in next month, so don't fret, I will pay if necessary (and also if the price is reasonable :P )
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: Need a picture pretty please.

Post by Leeward »

I volunteer, I just need a bit more details on what parts are goat, wolf and bear.
Kievvu
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Re: Need a picture pretty please.

Post by Kievvu »

Leeward wrote:I volunteer, I just need a bit more details on what parts are goat, wolf and bear.
Im going to presume physical? Uhm if Im remembering this properly (edit: yep it's right)
Goat beard and horns
Bear jaw/muzzle and eyes
Wolf ears, fur etc
Aslo THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ^.^
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944