Making Furry Friendships

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
DRSgrievous
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Dragon
Region: Gauteng

Making Furry Friendships

Post by DRSgrievous »

Rawr , yes it's me the new member , I am from Gauteng region , just if anyone locally would like to make a Dragon friend which would not mind hanging out on weekend or so please reply and let's see if we can become friends
I will fight onto the end, none shall harm a family member or a friend, death is just a step, my spirit fights unto the end.
Badge
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Badgacat

Re: Making Furry Friendships

Post by Badge »

Dropped you a Pm bud.
If you take your marker and connect this dot to that one, that one to this one here you will get a really annoyed dalmatian.

The European Badger (meles meles) is known to have a rather large range of vocalisations, though it must be noted he often makes no sense at all.
DRSgrievous

Post by DRSgrievous »

Thanks Badge I read it and reply, *bows head in respect*
I will fight onto the end, none shall harm a family member or a friend, death is just a step, my spirit fights unto the end.
DRSgrievous

Post by DRSgrievous »

Any friends please, I know I am a Dragon, I won't bite , I promise hehe, maybe a bit of a fire here or there