How my puppy saved my life!....I think?

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
THE CORINTHIAN
Silent Stalker
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: CHIMERA\HYBRID
Region: Gauteng

How my puppy saved my life!....I think?

Post by THE CORINTHIAN »

Okay for those of you that don't alreddy know.I lost someone verey dear to me & in my post Fealing Down, I decribed how close we were.In my post I called him Tiger.

Last night I had a dream.....well I think that it was a dream. Any way the dream goes something like this.

It takes place when we were young, I was seven he was nine & we were in a place that Ive never seen beffor, But I felt as though some how I may have been there maybe in another lifetime. It was some where near a crystal blue lake. All the trees were in a spring time bloom. We were swiming fishing & haveing a wonderful time just like we use to. But then he said "Its time for me to go" & just then a dazzling wight light appears behind him. I beg him not to go & I start crying. He turns looks right at me & says "You can come with me if you like. Let me take you to a place where there is no more pain, no more suffering. A place with no winter only summer & spring, a place where thay are waiting to welcome you home". He held out his hand & said "Just give me your hand & I can take you there" . I got up & steped toward him. I reached out to take his hand & go with him into the light. Just as the tips of our fingers touched, my puppy Amber some how made it into my room, she jumped on me & started licking my face. I wake up.

Now I don't know if that was a dream or what. But the real queaion is if I went with Tiger into the light & if Amber(my puppy) didn't wake me up when she did would I still be here or would I have died & be in heaven right now?
Im 60% Jaguar with 30% Dragon, 10% wolf & 100% HOT
A paladin warrior
May be inactive cause I lack proper internet
Chocolate the only thing I can never say no to
Electrocat
Die Tiger van die Baai
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: African Tiger
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Re: How my puppy saved my life!....I think?

Post by Electrocat »

THE CORINTHIAN wrote: Now I don't know if that was a dream or what. But the real queaion is if I went with Tiger into the light & if Amber(my puppy) didn't wake me up when she did would I still be here or would I have died & be in heaven right now?
What an insane dream!

Methinks the puppy woke you up for a reason - maybe they can sense this kind of stuff?
Justice, glory and bitches - in that order.