A Sneaking Suspicion !

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
THE CORINTHIAN
Silent Stalker
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: CHIMERA\HYBRID
Region: Gauteng

A Sneaking Suspicion !

Post by THE CORINTHIAN »

Okay sumething thats been no my mind for a while. Is that I might know some of the furries here on ZA Furries ;) even though I haven't met anyone face to face as THE CORINTHIAN yet. What Im talking about is old friends :D I havent seen in a long time or acquaintances that would have become friends given enough time ;) , maybe even family :lol: . The friends/acquaintances Im thinking of are mostly form school & Im only suspicous of two family members but there could be more.

So the question is how do I findout the truth without.........I dont know making a mess of things here :o . This place is my sanctuary & I don't want to disturb the peace or loose any of the magic. But as they say curiousity killed the cat & this cat is not sure if he needs to know :? . This is a burning quertions & but I dont want get burned :o .
Im 60% Jaguar with 30% Dragon, 10% wolf & 100% HOT
A paladin warrior
May be inactive cause I lack proper internet
Chocolate the only thing I can never say no to
anoyomouse
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Brown House mouse

Re: A Sneaking Suspicion !

Post by anoyomouse »

Well, best would be to ask around and see if there's any places that anyone has gone to toegether.

Found out that i've in fact met Kodey at a big LAN i used to frequent, till i ran out of friends going to actually get a lift to one and go. (bte, it's called Mayhem in boksburg)

This place is small, you just need to find common points and work from there.
~~~(___^> *squeak*
Yukon
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Husky/wolf

Re: A Sneaking Suspicion !

Post by Yukon »

Revealing ur RL identity is rather problematic here, so the best is rather just to be patient, chat with the other furs individually, attend meets, etc. So far I've had 2 furs claim they already knew me from somewhere IRL... as everyone gets to know each other better and more meets are arranged, you'll eventually find out ;) Actually technically it's 3 furs I already knew - but that's another story.. I'll let him come out of the closet before going into that one :p
There are 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those that don't.