Pet peeves

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Re: Pet peeves

Post by Cape_F0X »

I feel your pain Leeward and would like to add,

People who don't slow down in car parks

And those who text as they're leaving. Just stay parked for 2 minutes and get it over with!
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Leeward wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:33 am People who start lane-hopping in traffic. You're not going to get there any sooner than the rest of us and you're more likely to cause an accident than anything else, so chill out.

Also people who can't park between the lines: did you parents not give you colouring in books when you were little or what?
There's someone at work that, even though we don't have disabled people who work for us currently, constantly parks her car halfway across the disabled parking spot. Like seriously...can't you take the time to just reverse a little rather than just turning in and stopping with your ENTIRE rear end of your car over the disabled parking spot.

Another one, waking up in a freakish sweat and not knowing what may have caused it...I think I've locked the area to my brain that lets me remember any dreams.
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Post by YoteFox »

Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:27 am
YoteFox wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:16 am The sound of my own chewing
The sound of YOUR chewing...especially when the room/place we're in is inherently quiet and I can here the soft clack of teeth...(this isn't just Yote but more general)
OMG YES... Especially in lectures when I eat a sandwich and I can hear my bodily noises
Leeward wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:33 am People who start lane-hopping in traffic. You're not going to get there any sooner than the rest of us and you're more likely to cause an accident than anything else, so chill out.
EHRMEHRGERHD... The worst is when they pull away, the drive slower than you -_-
I generally make a point of getting infront of these people and driving slower
Leeward wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:33 am Also people who can't park between the lines: did you parents not give you colouring in books when you were little or what?
I can't fathom why someone would on purpose park like an asshole, even if I'm in a rush or driving one of my parent's cars which are rather large I'd rather take the time to park properly than be that guy.
I've done this once on purpose and not with malicious intent, at rAge lan parking to save my buddy's parking and I got a note in my window saying I park like a c$%t. Given I was driving a BMW back then and people like doing things like these with BMW drivers.
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Husky
Region: Gauteng

Post by Tocs »

I'm sorry but... please... don't file your nails in front of me. It's the equivalent of scratching your nails on a chalk board aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!