fursona and you

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
SadVac22
Species: Ampwave/Protogen
Region: Other

Re: fursona and you

Post by SadVac22 »

Storm wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:27 pm Foxes are intent on survival and emotionally complex. Tricksters when they need to be,but also extremely loyal and trustworthy if they decide you are worth their time.They know that people may present danger,yet they also try to understand those around them."Light" and "dark" aspects of personality are both portrayed depending on the situation.They do what they need to do to protect themselves.They always make sure that there is something about them that you won't be able to figure out.Nevertheless if you treat them well they will go to great lengths to stand by you,loving the parts of you that others deem unacceptable.Solitary,feminine and kind when they are able to be,they take awhile to trust others as a result of being hurt far too often.They unfortunately do not always realize their own worth as a result. I'd say that foxes represent me best as far as animals go.Nevertheless it's still only an aspect of my personality.
that strangely describes me exactly
Even standing before Satan himself, I still fight for the freedom of all.