fursona and you

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
THE ONYX RAVEN
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: wolf with raven wings
Region: Gauteng

fursona and you

Post by THE ONYX RAVEN »

ummm k... How do i ask this. So what i what to ask is how much do you relate to the animal that your fursona is based on and in what way?
maybe this outdoor thing isnt so bad - dexter
THE ONYX RAVEN

Re: fursona and you

Post by THE ONYX RAVEN »

*want
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

i have been told many times that I really am like a fox... i am naughty and mischeivious, but when i give the puppy dog eyes i get away with murder :)

and I'm ginger so that helps too :)
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
THE ONYX RAVEN

Post by THE ONYX RAVEN »

pawsome :) i likes foxys. They be fun tings
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi

Post by rusted hydra »

I relate to my persona species in that:
I am attracted to shiny things and find it hard to let go of things I own.
I have a high affinity to water and cold, I drink +6litres of water a day(including other liquids), I love rain and water over my body, and I sit in shorts while others freeze with 3 layers of clothing.
I am a loner.
And I have a bad habit of wishing the worst on people and hating people.
Also enjoy the idea of flying a lot.
Sunny Fox
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Silver Fox

Post by Sunny Fox »

bleh, iv always loved wolves a lot...waayy back when i was 15 years old, to this day i still do love wolves, but my non-furry friends always saw me as a fox...being really bouncy, annoying x3 mischievous ( beyond mischievous) extremely silly...i just fitted it well...i thought id take the fursona of a silver fox...and so i did..Sunny...ironic cause i hate sun..but thats me..im irnoic, i also tend to chew on stuff..dont ask xD

theres a lot of stuff i can relate between my fursona and i x3 but i dont want to write a novel here
Yes it is true ^^, i was passed through this odd configuration of a human and for many years have pondered..believed that i am a therion, but i lurk in this furry fandom for it is a good way to stay close to my fox corporeal *giggles* so my "sojourn" is an aeon ^,..,^

Furaffinity
Furrbook
Steam
Dota2
Skype Ask me ^^,
Whatsapp: ask me ^^,
Koda
Species: Wusky

Post by Koda »

Cool Thread!!!

Well: I LOVE wolves. They symbolize Leadership, loyalty and they can adopt rather amazingly and they are focused and majestic creatures.
Huskies on the other hand are silly, fun and energetic (Some even HYPER)!
Those are all traits that i have. I feel connected to wolves and huskies in a way that i do not with any other creature.
(Of course there is like a whole essay i can write on this subject based on a physiological point of view BUT i will not bore you with all that. AND I don't have time right now hahaha)
Cant wait to read what the other furs say =)

So YUP! =D
*Jumps from out of the tall grass* Hug attaAAAAAAAAAck!!!!!*and then falls flat on his face*
THE ONYX RAVEN

Post by THE ONYX RAVEN »

this is pawsome. Its like learning who everyfur is and what they are like. Haha im a husky/wolf. I can relate to wolf... But i can relate to thd husky too. My mood as a wolf is often dark and cold or reflectfull or mournfull... Pretty much emotion... My husky side craves people, fun, games, travel... AND SUGER (I get on peoples nerves as husky so watch out :P)
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Grayhound had a similar question for me in my intro back when I first joined (I can't believe it's been over a year already), so I'll copy part of it here. It's interesting for me to see how much has changed since I posted it.

"I think the idea of a bat closely resembles the way I feel about most of my life. This might sound a bit depressing, but I've never been very social, hiding away in my "cave". I just didn't belong anywhere. But no more! I feel like I can be truly honest here, like I can spread my wings and soar and just be myself for a change. The "Necro" part would make more sense if my Avatar would just upload already. I made it pitch-black with white stripes to fit my name "Contrast" (this also fits my personality, because seemingly conflicting traits often exist side by side where I'm concerned). It looks creepy, in a stark minimalist kind of way, so I thought "Necro" would fit in nicely there. It also sounds badass."

I'm still not very social in real life, I still mostly just hang out in my "cave", but I haven't felt alone since joining the fandom. Not once. In here, I can just be myself: Contrast the Necrobat. This is where I found acceptance.
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Kalium_Puceon
Species: Duiker!
Region: Western Cape
Mastodon: pleroma.site/kalium

Post by Kalium_Puceon »

I find my fursona to be who I would be If I didn't have people who would lock me up If I did what my personality says I want to do. Basically, it's the same person as me. I chose a wolf, because they are pack animals who can work alone, and I have a tight knit mesh of friends and acquaintances, and no one elses opinion matters really. I like to work alone, and also under the cover of darkness, so they suit me. To me, a fursona is a way to create the stories you can't tell about yourself or do for yourself because they're illegal, immoral or fattening. Also, I don't glow.
"You never get over the desire to do stupid things. You simply have to overrule your stupid urges with an acquired sense of fear."
-Dr. Richard Weisiger

Contact Me!
My Github! | My Twitter! | My Tumblr | Hit me up as Kalium on foonetic IRC!
Firestar
Species: foxtaur/ Chakat

Post by Firestar »

I love foxes and foxtaurs even more but i have always been more cat like, i have gotten in trouble a ton of times for walk up to people and they don't hear me and scaring then. i'm also very curious and comfortable in uncomfortable places which more like my chakat fursona
Aeowyn
Species: Percheron

Post by Aeowyn »

I'm like my horse character in that I'm patient, have a relaxed, easygoing personality, and am usually friendly. I also have long hair, and I'm (trying to be) a vegetarian. I try to stay out of trouble, but if that's not possible, I can be brave. (yes, this was proven at gunpoint) I tend to be one who observes the world, and listens while others talk, rather than being a noisy one. the final reason why I am like a stallion can't be printed in the pg13 section...
I'm all that's left of a BIZARRE childhood
THE ONYX RAVEN

Post by THE ONYX RAVEN »

hehe.... Lol... You go horsey
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Aeowyn wrote: (yes, this was proven at gunpoint)
In my mind, When he asked for your wallet, you shouted "NEEEY" and kicked him in the balls.

Just seems like what would happen if you mugged a horse
[REDACTED]
jacojerb
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

Helios_phi wrote:
Aeowyn wrote: (yes, this was proven at gunpoint)
In my mind, When he asked for your wallet, you shouted "NEEEY" and kicked him in the balls.

Just seems like what would happen if you mugged a horse
LOL Helios, I so love the way your mind works. Cant stop laughing
Mew?
Aeowyn

Post by Aeowyn »

I wish I'd done that! but that would have certainly got me shot. instead what I did was comment on the size of his peashooter, note that he didn't have the guts to fire it, turn my back and walk away. he still got my wallet, but I was poor and at least he didn't get my friend's wallet, which was stuffed full of holiday money. also the poor bastard was so unnerved that he dropped my cellphone while getting away
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Aeowyn wrote:I wish I'd done that! but that would have certainly got me shot. instead what I did was comment on the size of his peashooter, note that he didn't have the guts to fire it, turn my back and walk away. he still got my wallet, but I was poor and at least he didn't get my friend's wallet, which was stuffed full of holiday money. also the poor bastard was so unnerved that he dropped my cellphone while getting away
Balls of steel man. I don't think I could have turned my back on a guy with a gun pointed at me.

I'm still going to Imagine my version thou. It would be like a Horsey Super Hero! NEEEYYY MAN! With the power to kick guys in the balls
[REDACTED]
Kalium_Puceon

Post by Kalium_Puceon »

We need to get movie rights on this thing. We will be rich. A horse that goes around kicking evildoers in the balls. Man, I would watch my face off at that.
"You never get over the desire to do stupid things. You simply have to overrule your stupid urges with an acquired sense of fear."
-Dr. Richard Weisiger

Contact Me!
jacojerb

Post by jacojerb »

XD I've been meaning to learn animation... Aparently just got my first project
Mew?
Aeowyn

Post by Aeowyn »

can I help direct it?
jacojerb

Post by jacojerb »

Sure... Perhaps if you give me a script, it'd actually moticate me to do something xD
Mew?
Kalium_Puceon

Post by Kalium_Puceon »

We shall call: "the chronicles of NEEEEY!"
-Dr. Richard Weisiger

Contact Me!
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

How do I relate to my fursona?
I suppose I've always been a bear in the gay community bigger, hairyier and less concerned about what I look like, as my fursona though trying more to relate to the phoenix side of me, the bear mostly died in Feb so looking at new ways of reinventing myself in effect being reborn.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
James Howard
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Grey/Mexican Wolf

Post by James Howard »

I can relate a lot to wolves mainly because I have a group of friends and I'm not easy for letting others in, for some (odd) reason, I'm always tilting my head when there's something sarcastic, interesting or confusing O.e, also I respond to almost every name called out except my 12 year old sisters... Kinda like my dogs all come when I call Roxy Dave or Bella ( they are yorkies so you know)
A World Of Free Things Is A World I Wanna Live In.

I'm making a furry comic, let me know if you'd like yourself in it!
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Hey there James, you should throw yourself into the introductions thread and let as all know a little something about yourself.
[REDACTED]
NightFang17
Species: Brown Hyena (Strandwolf)

Post by NightFang17 »

I'm either reviving this forum or interacting with it through a forum-ouija board.

I can relate to the brown hyena/strandwolf because they are solitary and active during the night (the latter of which is no longer applicable to me T_T ). Also (As a general rule for yeens) males are more submissive. I would argue that I do not smell, but I need deodorant on me, especially during summer.
Be careful who or what you hate; it could be someone you love

My Telegram
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

We should have a reward for thread necromancer. XD

I relate to snow leopards in many many ways!
I can't stand any temperature below 17C
I spend most winters in short sleeves and die in the summer.
I'm a massive durp sometimes
I'm quiet and end up startling people unintentionally
I'm also not one for crouds and I'm much more comfortable by myself or with my chosen few^^
SadVac22
Species: Ampwave/Protogen

Post by SadVac22 »

as a technology and music loving kid, I've always been linked to Protogens and Ampwaves more than ever thought, not to mention I'm afraid of the dark and having lights on my body would help.

yes I'm 16 and afraid of the dark, so?
Even standing before Satan himself, I still fight for the freedom of all.
SadVac22
Species: Ampwave/Protogen

Post by SadVac22 »

as a technology and music loving kid, I've always been linked to Protogens and Ampwaves more than ever thought, not to mention I'm afraid of the dark and having lights on my body would help.

yes I'm 16 and afraid of the dark, so?
Even standing before Satan himself, I still fight for the freedom of all.
Storm
Species: Fox

Post by Storm »

Foxes are intent on survival and emotionally complex. Tricksters when they need to be,but also extremely loyal and trustworthy if they decide you are worth their time.They know that people may present danger,yet they also try to understand those around them."Light" and "dark" aspects of personality are both portrayed depending on the situation.They do what they need to do to protect themselves.They always make sure that there is something about them that you won't be able to figure out.Nevertheless if you treat them well they will go to great lengths to stand by you,loving the parts of you that others deem unacceptable.Solitary,feminine and kind when they are able to be,they take awhile to trust others as a result of being hurt far too often.They unfortunately do not always realize their own worth as a result. I'd say that foxes represent me best as far as animals go.Nevertheless it's still only an aspect of my personality.