Furry confessions

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Sheldon
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Springhare
Region: Western Cape

Re: Furry confessions

Post by Sheldon »

I must confess that I pour coffee over my cereal in the morning as well as having a mug of coffee. I'm not an addict, I can stop when I want, I just don't want to
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Sheldon wrote:I pour coffee over my cereal in the morning
I don't always have cereal for breakfast, but when I do I pour Nesquik on it. And have coffee.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

Leeward wrote:
Sheldon wrote:I pour coffee over my cereal in the morning
I don't always have cereal for breakfast, but when I do I pour Nesquik on it. And have coffee.
I used to do that, but then I realized that there was already a cereal that did that for you. :lol:
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

MontgomerySeven wrote:I used to do that, but then I realized that there was already a cereal that did that for you. :lol:
Coco Pops aren't particularly healthy, they are just puffed rice with cocoa flavouring. Stuff like Special K or muesli is more balanced but gets boring quickly. I don't do that with crushed oats though because I like eating those raw. Weird, I know.
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Leeward wrote: Coco Pops aren't particularly healthy, they are just puffed rice with cocoa flavouring. Stuff like Special K or muesli is more balanced but gets boring quickly. I don't do that with crushed oats though because I like eating those raw. Weird, I know.
Ever tried mixing muesli in with Pronutro? Or even better is that Luxury muesli, I just wish it wasn't so damned expensive...bits of toffee and marshmellow, so good
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

You can make your own by buying the grains separately in bulk, it will turn out much cheaper. I'm not a huge fan of muesli or Pronutro though, I usually either skip breakfast or have an English-type breakfast.
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Leeward wrote:You can make your own by buying the grains separately in bulk, it will turn out much cheaper. I'm not a huge fan of muesli or Pronutro though, I usually either skip breakfast or have an English-type breakfast.
I don't much like muesli either, but I always have breakfast, can't last without it
SnowDragon
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Dragon

Post by SnowDragon »

Coffee for breakfast, coffee for lunch, food for dinner. Coffee keeps me alive.
Daylight dancer, Moonlit wonder;
Manifest upon the very gates of eden..
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Sheldon wrote:I must confess that I pour coffee over my cereal in the morning as well as having a mug of coffee. I'm not an addict, I can stop when I want, I just don't want to
I am 28 years old and I have never done this....
Obviously I am wasting my time on this planet.
[REDACTED]
Obsidian
Region: Gauteng

Post by Obsidian »

I am a student and I hate coffee D:

I too feel like I am missing out
It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, especially if you live near him.

Always be yourself..... Unless you can be a Dragon, then always be a Dragon
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

I don't like coffee either. I find the taste unpleasant. If I want caffeine, I'll just chug a 2l bottle of Pepsi. :3
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

You guys need to step up your game.
Ricoffee isn't really coffee. :P
You can't hate on a nespresso like that.
[REDACTED]
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Helios_phi wrote: Ricoffee isn't really coffee. :P
I had to drink Ricoffee for seven months while I was on a farm, I was horrid
SnowDragon

Post by SnowDragon »

Sheldon wrote:
Helios_phi wrote: Ricoffee isn't really coffee. :P
I had to drink Ricoffee for seven months while I was on a farm, I was horrid

7 months of Ricoffee. That sounds like some form of cruel torture
Franky
The Bad Guy
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »

I only buy Jacobs. In my opinion the only true proper invensions include the wheel, fire and Jacobs coffee.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

If it took more than one shot, then you weren't using a Jacobs! :P
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Contrast wrote:If it took more than one shot, then you weren't using a Jacobs! :P
All of my yes
SnowDragon

Post by SnowDragon »

^^ epic. I might play Borderlands now. Good idea.
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi

Post by rusted hydra »

I feel like saying this: If you gave me a chance to become one of my fursonas I will refuse. In fact there is very little personas that I would want to become.

I fear I would forget what it is to be human, that I would forget my admiration of machines. As much as I love dragons I still love machines and steel more. The machine is after all the tool with which mortal bounds of humanity can be broken and it is the limits of this mortal human body that made us give birth to the machine
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

I love people I should not, some from my past and I hope some to be in my future.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

We went to a wedding yesterday, and I felt quite chuffed to know that the bride and groom were together for less time before getting married than my man and I are now. After the throwing of the bouquet (I didn't catch it) somebody asked me why I didn't make a dive for it and I responded "I don't need a bouquet to tell me what to do." My man didn't even stand with the other guys to catch the garter. I'm really glad we are secure enough not to need the extra validation, but on the inside I was also a tiny bit jealous.
Obsidian

Post by Obsidian »

Sakul Ebbon wrote:The machine is after all the tool with which mortal bounds of humanity can be broken and it is the limits of this mortal human body that made us give birth to the machine
I believe in the past there was a god made famous through the infamy of another who "Let Iron Grow" you should look into him ;)

I fear the day my friends start sending me wedding invitations for then I know responsibility has slashed the distance between us
It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, especially if you live near him.

Always be yourself..... Unless you can be a Dragon, then always be a Dragon
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Auric wrote:
Leeward wrote:I'm really glad we are secure enough not to need the extra validation, but on the inside I was also a tiny bit jealous.
Don't be. Before the year is out, the shit will hit the fan in that relationship.
From talking to my Parents and my sisters who is busy going through a Divorce with someone she knew for 8 years before getting married I think the entire concept is a bad Idea. My gran told me one of her sister was with a man for 10 years, they got married and 2 months later they got divorced. I honestly think things change when you get married.
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Auric wrote:
Sheldon wrote:From talking to my Parents and my sisters who is busy going through a Divorce with someone she knew for 8 years before getting married I think the entire concept is a bad Idea.
It is, actually. Some people are naturally monogamous, others are naturally polyamorous, and there are people for whom marriage simply doesn't work. Marriage itself isn't natural - it's an ancient tradition born out of darker times, purely for political and financial gains. The whole concept of "marrying rich" is a direct descendent of that.

Even so, marriage can work, if you're the sort of person that is happiest with one significant other in your life. It's still not very easy - in my opinion, that sort of long-term relationship should be edifying, not sacrificial. I know too many people who were so eager to get married, they gave up careers, hobbies, interests, and entire passions just to be with a person they thought they loved.

Plus, if you think about it, the whole purpose of marriage (if you disregard all the political, social and financial angles), is a promise to spend the rest of your life with another person - and you should have a life worth sharing, I think, before you can even consider doing that.

If you're not happy with yourself, if you feel you're stuck in life and going nowhere, marriage is not a way out. But for too many people, it's painted as the solution, the one thing you can do to significantly improve your life :/
All of my yes. If you find someone who fits in your life and the two of you are happy to be with no one else the rest of your life then marriage is redundant, if you can't live that way then marriage will only cause serious problems.

And as for the whole "Ahh, it was better in the old days when there wasn't so much divorce", The only reason there was less divorce was women were housewives and most of them couldn't survive on their own from lack of income, now that they are financially independent they can leave if they are unhappy
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I agree, hasty marriage usually causes more problems than anything else. Speaking for my man and myself though, we are both very much possessively monoamorous people. We're not in any particular hurry, we're only interested in the idea of marriage for the advantages it proposes (pun intended) in terms of social and legal security. We also both don't believe in the whole big lavish wedding thing either, rather use that money to invest in your home or something.

As for the history of divorce, see here for an interesting article.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I should specify that I meant I was jealous of the attention and praise, not really the actual marriage procedure. Petty, I know, but this is a confession thread after all.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

All right, let me reboot this with a more interesting and genuinely embarrassing confession...

Back in high school I once went on a date with a girl, and only realised it was a date the next day. I realised it when I thought back on the general direction in which she was steering the conversation. In hindsight, no wonder she looked so disappointed. We basically never spoke after that out of sheer awkwardness. I had no hard feelings, in fact I was somewhat flattered, but she was obviously uncomfortable so I left it. In her defence though I had never had a romantic involvement yet at the time so nobody knew if I was straight or gay then. I even hung out with the "gay" group just because they were cool people.
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Oh come on. That shouldn't be embarrassing at all.
I think it's cute for its innocence.
[REDACTED]
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

It's embarrassing for my obliviousness... but yeah I guess it's more funny than anything else.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

I have a furry confession!!!!

Hi... my names Ravensong and I am... a chocoholic...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso