Big Fur Meet for everyfur!

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
RankHusky
Species: Husky! :D
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Re: Big Fur Meet for everyfur!

Post by RankHusky »

Hey. >.>;

this actually sounds awesome. x_x I envy you guys! D:

Yesh that does sort of mean... I'd probably won't make it to cpt for this meet. x3 I just don't know my plans yet in december... and as some of you know.... another reason I wouldn't be able to go to cpt... Though I'd love to go. never been further west than George on the african continent. D:

And I don't even have my drivers yet and how would I be able to afford to get to cpt in a car through the Transkei! D: This one time we were driving through and these guys were stealling the stuff off of a bakkie at a robot. And when the light went green, they just continued to offload the stuff. D:

Also... I barely know enough of you guys... So I'd just be in the way of everything... so yeah. I'd love to come... but... I don't know...
You could of knocked me out with a.... I know you've heard this all before... Why, why, why won't world revolve around me?...
SilverDragon
Ilache Darastri
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Post by SilverDragon »

RankHusky wrote:Also... I barely know enough of you guys... So I'd just be in the way of everything... so yeah. I'd love to come... but... I don't know...

You won't be in the way of anything.. I believe the idea of the meet is so we can get to know each other better. I also don't know anyone really.. sure I've been talking to a few furs on MSN and made some friends, but that's about it..

I think everyone would agree that we wouldn't mind having you there RankHusky :)

-- 'we' if I'm able to make it.. I still have to make sure that I'll have the money myself, to be able to make it to the meet. I also have some other stuff to worry about, but those are mostly minor issues that *shouldn't* keep me from going :)
---------------------
PSN ID:
Acronix_23
---------------------
(\_/)
(O.o)
This is Bunny.
(> <) He is on his way to World Domination
Dracius
Ilache Darastri
Sexual preference: Straight

Post by Dracius »

*nods* Rank, I completely agree with SilverDragon. You wouldnt be in the way at all.. and this is a good chance to actually get to know eachother. Imagine the next furmeet? And after that? it would start becoming a normal thing. :) Though, get to know everyone thats attending, via MSN. The list of furs are above this post so ya can easily followup yourself. :)

And dont be worried about CPT. Its a really awesome place.

As for your transportation issue, your gonna have to try and save some sort of money, Rank. Its alot to ask for, but there are still 5-6 months left till then. R1500 sounds alot, but thats about R300 per month of savings. Get a job!! XD sell yourself!! XD (j/k)

Wolfy has kinda informed me that he is confirming his arrival ^..^
Part founder of the Ilache Darastri Clan.

Dualsa
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Blue Point Siamese or Husky

Post by Dualsa »

Dracius, you can go ahead and add me to confirmed. All I need is to get permission from my parents and then I'll make a plan to get to CT
Back after a long absence! Sometimes Siamese, sometimes Husky. Can't blame me for indecision, just gief me feesh :V
RankHusky
Species: Husky! :D

Post by RankHusky »

I also have the disability of having very strict parents.. who kinda shun my so called... problem... so I don't think I would be able to go anyway. :/

Maybe someone should organise a phone call or something. but it wouldn't be the same as being there in the first place =3

Have fun for everyone that goes =3
You could of knocked me out with a.... I know you've heard this all before... Why, why, why won't world revolve around me?...
Dualsa
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Blue Point Siamese or Husky

Post by Dualsa »

RankHusky wrote:I also have the disability of having very strict parents.. who kinda shun my so called... problem... so I don't think I would be able to go anyway. :/
Eh, I have the same problem, but there's a way around everything
Back after a long absence! Sometimes Siamese, sometimes Husky. Can't blame me for indecision, just gief me feesh :V
Dracius
Ilache Darastri
Sexual preference: Straight

Post by Dracius »

Arg Rank, sorry to hear that :/ Must be difficult.. but keep trying if you can!

Sweet Dual! I'll add ya to the list in an updated post.
Part founder of the Ilache Darastri Clan.