What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Nasheera

Re: What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Post by Nasheera »

About to take a big fat break from these forums. It's toxic. Too much drama overshadowing the enjoyable topics and people here. Toodles!
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ryall »

Nasheera wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:44 pm About to take a big fat break from these forums. It's toxic. Too much drama overshadowing the enjoyable topics and people here. Toodles!
Nasheera, you are being dramatic: nobody is hurting each other, and people should be able to talk through, and debate their opinions without people like you and Kievvu throwing up your arms in despair as if Isis just committed another pointless terrorist attack. It's important for people to confront each other, and argue with each other, rather than keeping ill-will to themselves, and letting it fester.

There are many threads to talk on, and many furs to talk to, even when temporary arguments are taking place elsewhere on the forum.
Hahaha! :lol:
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

oooh lawdy i'm eating like a munchlax and sleeping like a snorlax lately. only have a few episodes of pokemon left to watch before i have to go back to real life.

lol, hyena you are making waaaay too much sense lately... we should have a goofoff or something before we become stiff like the rest of these squares.

i for one was completely oblivious to the drama till someone kindly pointed it out, i mean who reads the threads on the help and suggestion board anyway?
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Trying to sleep, but I keep tossing and turning. Feels like there is some odd excitement in my chest, despite my sleepiness. Guess I'll get up and read... or play some Starcraft. Or Robocraft.

... I like crafting things.
Foxy Fluff
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Fox

Post by Foxy Fluff »

Starting my day at work and recovering from being sick.

I just want to get through the day x.x
If I could, I'd hug my tail all day.

Galahad

Post by Galahad »

I wonder what ever happened to Brisby. Posts in the last month have been too intelligible without him.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Galahad wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:09 am I wonder what ever happened to Brisby. Posts in the last month have been too intelligible without him.
You invoke the name...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU MADMAN!?
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

^w^ nyaaaah! what a lovely end to a long day. had me a nice walk outside and being as white as a sheet i practically went up in flames instantly... now i'm as red as a boiled lobster. i also got the opportunity to bake my buns on a hot rock after climbing half way up the hill. >w< nothing quite as nice as pressing your nethers against a sun scorched rock while looking down at the world (yea its a pretty tall hill). then when i got home, my aircon made passionate love to my naked body while i removed dead tics from myself. Owo its funny how my blood is deadly poison to them yet they still insist on trying to drink it... UwU/ mother nature can be so silly sometimes. but alas i need to sleep now and have fluffy green kitty dreams.
Galahad wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:09 am I wonder what ever happened to Brisby.
didn't he get banned for posting a gory movie poster in the what are you watching right now thread... again? or.. still?
Foxy Fluff wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:22 amwork
Ivic_Wulfe wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:24 amwork
Shadowfox wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:00 amwork
Cape_F0X wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:00 pmjob
NYAAH HAAAH HAAAH! employed peasants! join me in retirement and ascend to god hood! for i am mighty and you are weak! as in at work... <w< all week! DURHURHURHUUUR!
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Franky
The Bad Guy
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »

Animew wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:47 pm
NYAAH HAAAH HAAAH! employed peasants! join me in retirement and ascend to god hood! for i am mighty and you are weak! as in at work... <w< all week! DURHURHURHUUUR!
Or you can contribute to society like the rest of us?

Ever wondered why so many rich business owners remain business owners? ;)
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Galahad wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:09 am I wonder what ever happened to Brisby. Posts in the last month have been too intelligible without him.
Brisby was banned several weeks ago after multiple warnings about post content.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Ah, I remember now. Guess the enigma that we knew as Brisby will have to go unsolved.

Neighbours are being noisy again, and I need to go sleep soon. Raptors might not be able to breathe fire like their dragon cousins, but this flamethrower I contrived should really enlighten them.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Post by Cape_F0X »

Earplugs. They'll be in the PPE closet.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Channelling my energies into creativity and learning.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

@Cape:

Now where is the fun in a passive, peaceful solution?

In the almighty words of the firebat from Starcraft...

Let's buuuuuuuuuuuuurn~
20180119_231218-576x502-460x401.png
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

I love how those guys are always smoking those big-ass stogies inside their suits, like they're trying to hotbox the whole thing. Such a funny, yet also character-building detail.
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama

Post by Cape_F0X »

Galahad wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:16 pm @Cape:
Now where is the fun in a passive, peaceful solution?
And that's why you can't wear the Light-footed moniker.
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Franky wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:18 pm Or you can contribute to society like the rest of us?
contribute what? unhappiness and stress? UwU/ unless you mean pay income tax to a government that uses taxes to build fancy houses n junk instead of maintaining the country?
Franky wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:18 pm Ever wondered why so many rich business owners remain business owners?
Owo not really, once you have a certain amount of money you keep making money automatically without doing anything really. as long as you make sure your spending doesn't exceed the growth you'll essentially stay rich and even get richer while sitting on your ass all day watching pokemon and pawing off.
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:06 pm Brisby was banned
8-) called it!
Galahad wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:16 pm Let's buuuuuuuuuuuuurn
that's what i said this morning when i went out in the sun... its not as fun as he makes it sound folks.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Animew wrote:that's what i said this morning when i went out in the sun... its not as fun as he makes it sound folks.
I'll have you know radical pyromania is a perfectly constructive hobby and way to spend your Friday evenings. : D You could almost say, it could be a good... MATCH for you!
CSI_Miami_YEEEAAAAAAAH.mp3

Meanwhile, I am still up. Not by choice. This will be the second night I get very little sleep due to an overactive and restless mind. At this point, I am considering donating my brain to science, so they can see what causes it to ignore tiredness and common sense.

Just sleep already, god damnit. x_x
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Trying to register for Eurofurence but the registration system is not working!!!
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Well I registered but still waiting for manual confirmation before I can use the room booking system. x.x I'm guessing I won't get one since it's based on registration number and mine is kinda high. Eurofurence registration was at 450 registrations per minute at one point and already 1976 registrations! Looks like most of them were registered within 10 minutes of registration being opened.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:14 pm Eurofurence registration was at 450 registrations per minute at one point and already 1976 registrations! Looks like most of them were registered within 10 minutes of registration being opened.
Lol.

Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

......no comment.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

looking up some refs for Krystal from starfox seeing as she's heading towards winning the 2018 haterape lounge poll. <w< and then i found this:
now i cant stop laughing at that woman eying the green guys red lollipop tongue thing.
Galahad wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:28 am Meanwhile, I am still up. Not by choice. This will be the second night I get very little sleep due to an overactive and restless mind. At this point, I am considering donating my brain to science, so they can see what causes it to ignore tiredness and common sense.

Just sleep already, god damnit. x_x
you need to settle down your mind. i take it after some tossing and turning you get out of bed thinking that its a waste of time just laying there right?
UwU/ that's actually pretty normal and a symptom of being intelligent, the problem is you are overthinking it. instead of going to bed to sleep just chill on the bed, close your eyes and relax. let your mind wander on some familiar subjects like how cool it was setting your neighbor on fire and how his gargling screams of agony was kinda like the sound an old fashion stove kettle makes when it boils.
i tend to tell myself the same story every night... well, i don't actually sleep at night but you get what i mean. be specific in the details of the story but don't derail the story. Owo this is also how i refine my stories btw but its a good way to get your mind off other things and calm down so you can fall asleep.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

I shall try that! You know what the ancient Chinese proverb says: medical advice from online sexually deviant green kitties is always trustworthy! :P

I am busy playing Dead Space 2.
Few things are manlier than headbutting a necromorph. While in a straitjacket.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Animew wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:58 am the green guys red lollipop tongue thing.
That's Salad Fingers and his rusty spoon.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

And... no Estrel room for me.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)

Post by Faanvolla »

Galahad wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:37 pm Ah, I remember now. Guess the enigma that we knew as Brisby will have to go unsolved.
I wish there was a way to read all banned members' posts.

I still think of Psycowolf/captain companion, and i wonder why they never made a third account,
they seemed so insistent back then. Of course, being banned you can't go to the member profile to read through their stuff, and most of them got deleted anyway.

And becoming admin to be able to do it seems like too long a road, and has too many other responsibilities attached, just for snoopin'
:p
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Leeward wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:47 pm That's Salad Fingers and his rusty spoon.
salad whuuuht? lol seriously tho i have no idea what that is. but at least now i stop seeing a grotesque tongue when i look at that.
Galahad wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:41 am medical advice from online sexually deviant green kitties is always trustworthy!
Ow< you can't be green and sexually deviant without learning a few things about medical matters after all.
Faanvolla wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:08 pm becoming admin to be able to do it seems like too long a road
not as long as you may think...
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Animew wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:11 pm
Leeward wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:47 pm That's Salad Fingers and his rusty spoon.
salad whuuuht? lol seriously tho i have no idea what that is. but at least now i stop seeing a grotesque tongue when i look at that.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

ಠ_ಠ