What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Sudan Red
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Lion
Region: Gauteng

Re: What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Post by Sudan Red »

Do you ever wonder how it is going with a friend you lost contact with, then you check their twitter feed and you suddenly remember why you don't talk to them any more from the generally negative, whiny, complainy trend in their posting? Just me? :)
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

after my prolonged intrigue into frog poop i've set my sights onto burd poop (wanted to study lizard poop but couldn’t find any lizards) burds are the silent killers of the deep after all and they digest the shit out of everything... unless they are owls that essentially poop out their mouths AND butts... they suck at digestion. (see what i did there)
Leeward wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:48 am I would definitely recommend it, even to people who aren't normally into platformers because it's a really sweet story and aesthetically beautiful.
i would totes buy it if i could use paypal to pay for it instead of a credit card... mostly because mine expired years ago and i've never bothered getting a new one... you could say: "this is why i can’t have nice things"

lol, and nah Sudan its not just you... Owo tho i'm usually the negative winy complainy person that gets extruded from the social circle by others...
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Post by Cape_F0X »

Does Aninew talking about poop count as shit posting?
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Animew wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:59 ami would totes buy it if i could use paypal to pay for it instead of a credit card... mostly because mine expired years ago and i've never bothered getting a new one... you could say: "this is why i can’t have nice things"
Steam supports Skrill and Bitcoin too y'know. :P
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I made this handy list so people can easily learn which the 20 best pokemon are. It's fairly accurate and unbiased; it's practically a science.
bestpokemon.png
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Wrong!

You forgot Flaretales (3:32) and Doomine (3:56)
Flare.jpg
Doom.jpg

and if you think fusion is cheating...
Cerberus (1:49) and Werewolf (2:00)

Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

being eaten out of house and home by a visiting friend... perhaps its the weed or the fact that he weighs about three times as much as i do but... HOW!? HOW can anyone eat this much!? Owo\ or is it that i just eat very little and didn’t notice how smol i really am?
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 pm I made this handy list so people can easily learn which the 20 best pokemon are.
its not often i get to say this but i kinda agree with the fire dog... i looked pretty hard to try and disagree but that’s a pretty good lineup. i'd probably drag in a sylveon or even a goodra tho.

surprised he added that raichu tho... i guess it was added so Kuro doesn't kick his ass...
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Ha. I bet Kuro barely knows I exist.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

begining preparations to start my pokemon binge and you know what, \OwO/ its actually cured my normal depression cycle! around this time of year i'm super emo because its almost my birth day so i start drinking a lot and end up being horribly drunk every day of december.
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:04 am Ha. I bet Kuro barely knows I exist.
well he seemed to know who you were when i was like: "lol, i bet Rakuen would cream in his pants if you have sam bone a growlithe" tho it might have been a "i have no idea what you’re talking about" kind of "hehe yea"... cant really tell online... but i am fairly sure he at least knows that you exist since he has mentioned you before in a discussion about subs and how they are often into vore since being eaten is the ultimate form of being dominated.
…Well aside from being melted by caustic urine and getting drank up by a dom’s pets intestinal worms after being licked off the floor.
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

Power is out at work... And I have no windows in my office... So its pitch black...
Fiddling on my phone while I wait to see if power comes back.
Nasheera

Post by Nasheera »

I'm recovering from chemical burns because I evidently don't know how to dye my hair properly 😂
Sudan Red
Species: Lion

Post by Sudan Red »

Nasheera wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:27 pm I'm recovering from chemical burns because I evidently don't know how to dye my hair properly 😂
Good grief, lady... 😱 Was it a refreshing tingle that quickly escalated into burning hellfire?
Kievvu
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

Nasheera wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:27 pm I'm recovering from chemical burns because I evidently don't know how to dye my hair properly 😂
Oh you poor thing o..o

I've always dyed my hair myself and never had any problems besides the colour not staying in once or twice due to crappy dye.

Back on topic: I'm now thinking about making my hair purple again because even though I promised my mate I'd let it get to it's natural colour...It's my hair dammit and I'll do what I like with it!!!
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Being a depro bear, which means I'll probably not sleep for the two days or so. Just very disheartened and disillusioned about life at the moment.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

taking a short break from my pokemon marathon to paw off er i mean relieve sexual tensions accumulated from seeing smexy aminal things in action...

Owo\ and is it just me or are growlithe blind?
how can killing their sense of smell and changing your voice and clothes be enough to trick them into attacking their trainer? i mean seriously, that’s just dumb! growlithes are dumb! if it wasn’t for their looks they'd be taudally useless am i right.
Asbjorn-phoenix wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:29 am Being a depro bear
this is normal... its December, the quintessential reminder that another year has slipped through your fingers and you've hardly managed to accomplish anything. everything that has made your life miserable this year is still standing by your side ready to accompany you into next year along with any new gripes life has thrown your way... OwO/ isn’t that nice, they are like your misery pals! i guess you could use this opportunity to identify and work towards getting rid of the things that has contributed towards bringing you down but why would you wana get rid of your misery pals? they are loyal and dependable, unlike friends family or other assorted loved ones.
Galahad wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:09 pm*turns purple*
holy shit congrats Galahad! May you have many fulfilling instances of newb induction.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

A purple dinosaurs, why does that sound familiar?
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Barney_by_IsisMasshiro.png
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Why would someone deface a creature that thought us the value of reciprocated love, family ties and forms of physical affection?
Last edited by Cape_F0X on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Evidently, he did not "learn" you English grammar. :P

Come on.
He is so much cooler like that. Scary Barney still loves you. Just with a side platter of goat.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Phone post be difficult YO!

How are you dealing with the fact that your island is blowing up in June?
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Pffft. I never much liked the new dictator. Aside from her stubby arms, she had an awful temper. She thinks just because she is a t-rex, she can boss all of us around!
She's almost as bad as a lion. :P
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

I've identified that the target demographic of slush puppy buyers is extremely young.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Freedom is going out at midnight with no pants on to take out the trash because you were not reminded of it until now.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

No, freedom is sitting on the toilet with the door wide open and having your cat randomly join you and make a nest from the bunched up pants around your ankles.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

I thought freedom was only given to people with oil.
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

I'm proud of my Foxes team that I just started supporting this week. Image
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

There are some days when I just feel like PS1 Hagrid:
20171217_220232.png
Today has been one of those days.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I just finished making a prototype for a new type of fursuit eye. Going to make a video tutorial for it soon. ^^
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Being more jealous than I have ever been in my entire life. All because of THIS motherfucker!! >.<

Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Isn't he just a placeholder for the viewer?