What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

The place to talk about anything just generally furry. If you have a furry-related thread that doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here! Just keep it clean.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Re: What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Post by Contrast »

Adagio wrote:The geyser is a symptom of the problem.
Tell them to check the pressure regolator. It's probably malfunctioning...
That's almost exactly what I said! And you know what? The guy climbed up there, looked around, and said there was nothing wrong. I showed him where the water poured through the ceiling, and he just shrugged and said yeah, it's all wet up there, but there's nothing wrong. I told the guy, look, there's obviously some kind of problem external to the geyser itself, and he climbed back up and lowered the temperature gauge by 10, and apparently that's supposed to solve the problem. -_-
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Galahad wrote:
Rakuen Growlithe wrote:Wiping away tears from watching the latest MLP episode.
It was that bad? :P
Ha. Ha. Ha. Just super emotional.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic

Post by Contrast »

I watched like, the first 3 episodes of MLP, but I just couldn't get into it. I heard it gets way better later on, but I didn't want to sit through who knows how many seasons of something I didn't care for just in the hopes that it picks up.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

The first one I saw was episode 13 but there is a definite shift in the show as it went on. The first two or three seasons are fairly low key most of the time. From season four onwards it gets really good and does pick up. The stakes become higher, the animation quality goes up (I recently re-watched some season 1 episodes and I was surprised how bad they looked) and it starts to reference more pop culture and more fandom content. The show became very aware of the brony fandom and began to cater more and more to it, especially with episode 100 which only revolved around background ponies and many of the relationships and ideas that the fandom had created.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Post by Cape_F0X »

Is there a foolproof method to get a woman to stop hogging the bed?
Galahad
Region: Gauteng

Post by Galahad »

Cape_F0X wrote:Is there a foolproof method to get a woman to stop hogging the bed?
Of course!

Stop imagining her.

... Sorry, Cape, I couldn't resist. :P

Back on-topic: Revising my German lesson for the day. I think I am about ready to join the Austrian furry forum.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Galahad wrote:Back on-topic: Revising my German lesson for the day. I think I am about ready to join the Austrian furry forum.
Wait, what now? o.o
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

Holy hell, was the MotoGP incredible yesterday!
Hell, this whole season has been incredible!

Also, had an awesome BBQ with an old school friend on Saturday.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic

Post by Contrast »

Chillin' like a villian, cuz I did all of Monday's work yesterday! Whooo! :mrgreen:
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:Wait, what now? o.o
Do you remember THIS thread - about me wanting to join another furry forum in a different language? ;) Well, I will be doing it quite soon. I've been studying German for about two weeks (not for the purpose of the furry forum; but the forum would be a practical and fun way to put to use what I have learned and retain the knowledge).
Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Species: Werewolf

Post by Valerion »

Galahad wrote:
Do you remember THIS thread - about me wanting to join another furry forum in a different language? ;) Well, I will be doing it quite soon. I've been studying German for about two weeks (not for the purpose of the furry forum; but the forum would be a practical and fun way to put to use what I have learned and retain the knowledge).
There's a few German furs hanging out on IRC as well, if you want I can introduce you, and you will have people to test your language skills against in real time.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

i'm so preparing to get my pokemon binge on! (Owo)\ i think it’s too soon tho but I’ve been obsessing over it due to the GBA games i found... perhaps i'll get hold of the new pokemon seasons first... wana purve on some aloan vulpixez EEEAYUH!
Contrast wrote:I watched like, the first 3 episodes of MLP, but I just couldn't get into it.
it’s all the goddamned singing right? holy gearzus! at first i hated that pink piece of crud with a passion!
\(Owo)/ but hey, the characters kinda grow on you... (/<w<)/ like horse scented mold! eventually you get less annoyed by the singing due to your body building resistance to it tho.
despite my rainbowdash figureen, i'm not a brony but i like the show. as the firedog says, it starts picking up in the later seasons. if you ever have a lot of time to burn its good for that.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Valerion wrote:There's a few German furs hanging out on IRC as well, if you want I can introduce you, and you will have people to test your language skills against in real time.
That would be fantastic, Valerion! Thank you very much. I shall accept that offer, but let me just refine my German skills first. :P May I get back to you once I am confident?
Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Species: Werewolf

Post by Valerion »

Galahad wrote:
Valerion wrote:There's a few German furs hanging out on IRC as well, if you want I can introduce you, and you will have people to test your language skills against in real time.
That would be fantastic, Valerion! Thank you very much. I shall accept that offer, but let me just refine my German skills first. :P May I get back to you once I am confident?
Take your time :)
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Galahad wrote:
When the post came up I did remember that. I couldn't remember who started it or anything but I remembered the discussion. I actually haven't logged on the Austrian forum in months.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
rusted hydra
Cannibal

Post by rusted hydra »

I feel depressed...
I just learned the real motivation behind a character in an rp I am part of...
dude's child was stolen from him and he went crazy trying to find her... so crazy that he ended murdering thousands...
and seems I'll be the only one of the rp group that will try help this madman find his child... rest want to just kill him
sad really
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Hi. I'm a pessimism prospector! I collect bitching and complaining, and sell it on the market to colonies of optimists in controlled doses to keep them grounded in reality!
My bitch-o-meter has detected amounts of this precious resource emanating from this thread. :P

On a serious note, and back on-topic: I am currently working on some concept artwork, for a project two other furries and I shall be collaborating on!
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Species: Vulpes chama

Post by Cape_F0X »

Galahad wrote: My bitch-o-meter has detective excessive amounts of this precious resource emanating from this thread. :P

Enjoy the artwork!
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Split driving stuff off here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4819
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

How come the moment a mod messes with a thread everyone avoids it like its radioactive for days?

anywho:
IM A SLUTTY GREEN EEVEE! BEHOLD MY GLORY!
all you non eevee PESANTS should turn green with sheer envy. now join me and ascend to eeveehood!

what? don’t believe me?
info.jpg
skills.jpg
known moves.jpg
I’m a legit eevee, added myself to the game and everything.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Sev »

Thank goodness that it's Friday - this has been an absolutely exhausting week.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian

Post by Raven Song »

I just ordered dinner and convinced my landlady to do the same :P I am a bad influence :lol:
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

also I am one hundred and ten posts away from hitting an awesome number... so. close
YoteFox
Species: Arctic Sabre Fox

Post by YoteFox »

Ninja scrolling through threads
TL;DR
Ugh why'd I even bother

HAY EVERBOTY!!!
PAY ATTENTUN TO MEE

Ok... I'm done
I'd rather be fursuiting

Suit up and it will make you feel better
- Pepper Coyote

People get built different. We don't need to figure it out, we just need to respect it. Maybe he likes his company more than I like mine - Princess Bubblegum
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

Chilling on my day off, feeling stuffed after ordering too much take out food :P
Sudan Red
Species: Lion

Post by Sudan Red »

Out at Makro buying snacks for South Afrifur Con!
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Finally back after a Lakeside Furs. One week of just being furry! I need to do some shopping though and then I guess spend this evening making sure no one did anything too bad while I was away.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

Right now I am just sitting, enjoying the memory of the wonderful evening that I just had with my boyfriend...
At one point we went for a walk through a grassy park in a light, cool rain while fireflies softly blinked on and off around us.
It was magical. ^.^
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Nasheera

Post by Nasheera »

That sounds truly beautiful, Trace!

I'm catching up on the forum news now. Had an awesome day hosting a Pony Camp, and might start instructing riding lessons soon!
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

My new yard boots have fooked up meh feet. Which makes spending all day running around after horses and children painful. On the plus side I'm my bosses favourite employee at the moment due to fixing her horses snotty nose