I suppose I'd better say something.

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
TigerTael
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Panthera tigris tigris
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

I suppose I'd better say something.

Post by TigerTael »

Hello to anyone and everyone.

My name is Tael. I am an anthropomorphic Bengal Tiger. I am 25 and I am male. As far as being a fur goes, I am an old hand. I'm not going to get into that though.

I spend most of my time working, studying, working out or spending time with my mate and/or friends.

I live in and around the Durban region. What else is there to say? I'm a friendly, easy-going guy that likes doing a large variety of things. From rock climbing, paintball, skating... to sitting indoors, snuggled up with my mate and watching a movie or catching a few zee's with them.

I do have a stubborn nature though, but I am very forward thinking and am willing to consider and accept any opinion. I believe in freedom; my freedom as well as others. I believe anybody should be free to do as they will as long as it does not have a negative impact on others; directly or indirectly.

I am glad to see that the local furry community is growing and I just wish for greater diversity in our little community.

My appreciation goes out to the people who are continuing to support this online venture. I do not have much time to spend on these forums, so you probably won't see much participation on my part on these forums.
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.

Use no way as a way, having no limitation as a limitation.
Dracius
Ilache Darastri
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Re: I suppose I'd better say something.

Post by Dracius »

Well, for however long your able to use the forums, enjoy your stay!
Part founder of the Ilache Darastri Clan.

Timba
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Lion
Region: Limpopo and Mpumalanga

Post by Timba »

:P RAHRRR! Hewwo Tael! GR8 to meet you! I WUV tiggers - they're so fuzzy and stripey an' stuff! *sighs* I just don't understand how they could like water... ;3

Keep well furiend!
Image Asterius, est aduro fero tuli latum...Image
TigerTael

Post by TigerTael »

Well, it's not a question of a length of time that I be able to use the forum, it's just that it'll be intermittent. You probably wouldn't see me over the weekends. I'm always busy.
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.

TigerTael

Post by TigerTael »

Timba wrote::P RAHRRR! Hewwo Tael! GR8 to meet you! I WUV tiggers - they're so fuzzy and stripey an' stuff! *sighs* I just don't understand how they could like water... ;3

Keep well furiend!
Oh yes, I definitely do like water. ^_^

And hello to you too fellow feline.

Keita Haruka
Alpha Wolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Black wolf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Keita Haruka »

Hiya Tael! However much time you can spend here is appreciated. :mrgreen: reat to have you here. And you're most welcome. :mrgreen: We'll certainly continue to do our best for everyone here.