Second introductions

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
TheRealInja
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: African Wild Dog
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Second introductions

Post by TheRealInja »

Good morning folks,

Not technically new, just never spent a lot of time here back when I first registered. I did see someone ask if I was the same person as "The Inja"; no...definitely not. On SF I am just "Inja" and on FA I go by the same "TheRealInja", if there's a similar variation out there, it's not me.

I thought a second introduction was required because a lot has changed since the first time I introduced myself here, I guess you could say I more or less know who I am not. I have a great job finally that gives me time to explore my creative side and not have to worry about being able to pay the bills. I am the creative sort, sadly my drawing/art skills have fallen by the wayside these days. But my writing side has gotten better, I think.

I'm generally laid back and friendly, the kind of person that believes there is good in everyone. I treat people with respect, until they give me a reason not to. The kind of person that gives excellent relationship advice, even though I'm not in a relationship ;3 Also I am a lot funnier in text than in person, which has led to me having lots of friends around the world.

I know this forum isn't as lively now as it used to be, but I'm hoping to try spend a bit more time here where possible between projects.

Yours Sincerely,
Inja
First do no harm, then try leave things better than you found them.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Re: Second introductions

Post by Adagio »

Oh hey there! Welcome back!

What sort of stuff do you write? Got a link to your galleries?
TheRealInja

Post by TheRealInja »

I hate to sound like a stereotypical Furry, but mostly smut or smut adjacent stuff. Lately it's anything that comes to mind during discussions with some of my more avid followers as it doesn't take much to spark ideas for me. I don't have a link on hand as I am on mobile right now, but I don't think the FurAffinity stuff should be too hard to find as I have recently started posting there as well.
TheRealInja

Post by TheRealInja »

Been branching out as of late, have had some fans from Mexico and Canada give me some great writing prompts, spurring ideas like my Super! series. The stuff I actually enjoy writing would be things like "Love at Blades Edge", the Barfly series, and my Hellbound series. The greater majority of my stuff is still on SF, slowly migrating it to FA and eventually AO3...once I remember what my login details are. I occasionally write stuff for friends like Haven or Lighthouse.

https://inja.sofurry.com/stories
https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/therealinja/
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)
Region: Western Cape

Post by Faanvolla »

Hello, welcome back to the forum!
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
TheRealInja

Post by TheRealInja »

Faanvolla wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:03 pm Hello, welcome back to the forum!
Thank you very much! :3