My inroduction

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Swingish
Species: Aardwolf x Hyena
Region: Western Cape

My inroduction

Post by Swingish »

Hi everyone! I am a relatively new fur, I've only been one for about a year now. I hail from George, and some of my hobbies include MTB, PC gaming (Flight sim) and photography.
Any other furs share these interests?
Galahad
Region: Gauteng

Re: My inroduction

Post by Galahad »

Hey, Swingish!

Welcome to the forum! We've run into each other here before, and I am really glad you decided to create an introduction thread. :D

As for interests, yours sound quite similar to mine! I am actually an aeronautical engineer, so flight sims are among my favourites. What do you play? I'm also an open source geek, so FlightGear is probably my favourite, though I have dabbled in Microsoft Flight Simulator too. Also, mountain biking sounds awesome! I've done a few times up here in Pretoria, in the Magaliesberg (did some ziplining there too). As I said in the other thread, I'll be moving to Knysna in January, and I heard there are some fantastic hiking and biking trails there.

How did you get in touch with the fandom, and why not tell us a bit more about yourself? Not many furs from the Garden Route, so you're definitely interesting already.
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)

Post by Faanvolla »

Hey there, welcome to the forum!
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Hello and welcome! ^.^
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Swingish
Species: Aardwolf x Hyena

Post by Swingish »

Galahad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:08 pm Hey, Swingish!

Welcome to the forum! We've run into each other here before, and I am really glad you decided to create an introduction thread. :D

As for interests, yours sound quite similar to mine! I am actually an aeronautical engineer, so flight sims are among my favourites. What do you play? I'm also an open source geek, so FlightGear is probably my favourite, though I have dabbled in Microsoft Flight Simulator too. Also, mountain biking sounds awesome! I've done a few times up here in Pretoria, in the Magaliesberg (did some ziplining there too). As I said in the other thread, I'll be moving to Knysna in January, and I heard there are some fantastic hiking and biking trails there.

How did you get in touch with the fandom, and why not tell us a bit more about yourself? Not many furs from the Garden Route, so you're definitely interesting already.
Hi, so sorry for late reply, I had a very busy couple of months.
I currently mainly play FSX, up until a couple months ago I exclusively played FS2004 (old pc problems)
As for mountain biking and hiking, I can recommend the trails around Witfontein, as well as the Garden Route Dam. (very well marked on Trailforks). It is a distance from Knysna, but it would certainly make for an enjoyable day out.
For hiking, George and Cradock Peaks are highly rewarding, and I couldn't help but recommend the walks around Jubilee Creek (just a few km from Knysna) and the old gold mines if you want a more relaxed walk.