Howdy Diddly Folks

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Nash
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Crux Hybrid
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Howdy Diddly Folks

Post by Nash »

Hey guys!

Is Nasheera, popping back in again. I was kind of active on the forum a couple years back. I definitely lurked more than I posted though 👀

I started this thread to see how everyone's been doing, those that are still around? I see it's gotten pretty quiet around here, but I'm happy to see some active familiar faces.

I never really had the opportunity to fully engage with and befriend you guys. I had a super cruddy first boyfriend at the time and he was extremely controlling (he was my first so I thought it was normal). He even demanded access to my ZAfur account and made posts pretending to be me (fooked up, right?). It made the forum a really scary place for me to sneak onto, so I just packed up and called it quits. PS he cheated on me and I saw that as an excellent opportunity to escape, so that's what I did, yoohoo!

Personal life drama aside, what can you guys tell me? Any big changes happen since 2019? Is everyone good? 😄 I'm about to start my 3rd year of film studies in Durban. It's been hectic, but very fun and educational. I'm majoring in colour grading and data management, and doing cinematography and production design on the side because I love it all 😂
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Re: Howdy Diddly Folks

Post by Adagio »

Heya Nash! It's really good to have you back!

Hmmmm. Not gonna lie to ya. Not a lot has happened really.

Thats a really cool piece of art! Whos it from?
Nash
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Crux Hybrid
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by Nash »

Adagio wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:43 pm
Thats a really cool piece of art! Whos it from?
My icon? Sudan Red created an amazing ref sheet for me a few years ago, I even use it as my Zoom meeting picture! If I remember correctly, I traded a custom fursuit head base for it. You can view the entire piece in the 'Show off your sona' thread. Niexie has also made some amazing art for me too.
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Welcome back, Nash!
I am sorry to hear that you were in an abusive relationship, I am very glad that you got out of it and have been doing better. It's good to see you again. :3
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Ahoy! Welcome back! Hope you stick around some! <3
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran