Something evil lurks on this server...

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Lance The Wereyena
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Hyena / wereyena
Region: Gauteng

Something evil lurks on this server...

Post by Lance The Wereyena »

Hey guys. I'm back.

Crap's gotten real and I need to completely rebuild my life. I'm so sorry to everybody I hurt the last time I was here.
Lance

Telegram: @LanceTheWereyena
Flaxney_2

Re: Something evil lurks on this server...

Post by Flaxney_2 »

Welcome back.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Oh snap, you’re back!

Now you’re a wereyena instead of a werewolf. I can’t say I blame you: most people want to be like me. ☺️ Truly, yeens are majestic creatures with envious spots and socks, and I am a paragon of my kind: as virtuous as the universe is vast, and as humble as— hmm, I will get back to that metaphor. Anyway, welcome to sub-demi-minor godhood. Speaking of me, it was my birthday on the 10th of this month - which incidentally is international spotted hyena month (striped hyenas are fakes) - so I hope you brought cake. 🎂🥳 Thanks, most of ZAFur for forgetting. It’s fine, I graciously forgive you.

Jokes aside, welcome back.

Regarding, “something evil lurking on this server,” the sooner you realise that most of what you were taught of as being ‘evil’ is actually entirely amoral - much like bread or toothpaste - the sooner you can stop pointlessly hating yourself.

Enjoy your second stay! 🥳
Hahaha! :lol:
Lance The Wereyena

Ryall wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:14 pm Oh snap, you’re back!

Now you’re a wereyena instead of a werewolf. I can’t say I blame you: most people want to be like me. ☺️ Truly, yeens are majestic creatures with envious spots and socks, and I am a paragon of my kind: as virtuous as the universe is vast, and as humble as— hmm, I will get back to that metaphor. Anyway, welcome to sub-demi-minor godhood. Speaking of me, it was my birthday on the 10th of this month - which incidentally is international spotted hyena month (striped hyenas are fakes) - so I hope you brought cake. 🎂🥳 Thanks, most of ZAFur for forgetting. It’s fine, I graciously forgive you.

Jokes aside, welcome back.

Regarding, “something evil lurking on this server,” the sooner you realise that most of what you were taught of as being ‘evil’ is actually entirely amoral - much like bread or toothpaste - the sooner you can stop pointlessly hating yourself.

Enjoy your second stay! 🥳
Freeeeeend!!
Lance

Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

I has a question!!! Why is your yeen profile pic being whacked by a cobras tail and also HAI!!!!

Good to see you be back and all that jazz, heres to many many fun times once more! And more art! productive art!

Whoop whoop
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Lance The Wereyena

Raven Song wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:30 pm I has a question!!! Why is your yeen profile pic being whacked by a cobras tail and also HAI!!!!

Good to see you be back and all that jazz, heres to many many fun times once more! And more art! productive art!

Whoop whoop
Haha... yeah...
It's word a baseball bat. It's a detail of an art I did featuring were-me getting whacked in self-defense.
Lance

Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. :3
Ryall wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:14 pmSpeaking of me, it was my birthday on the 10th of this month - which incidentally is international spotted hyena month (striped hyenas are fakes) - so I hope you brought cake. 🎂🥳 Thanks, most of ZAFur for forgetting. It’s fine, I graciously forgive you.
Oh no, I'm sorry Ryall. >.<
Happy belated birthday!
I hope it was a good time.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Haha, it was fun, thanks for asking.😛
Hahaha! :lol: