Bonjour à tous

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
noah-lausberg

Bonjour à tous

Post by noah-lausberg »

Greetings from the North-West!

Name's Noé (Noah) Lausberg. Yes that's my real name, and the reason for this is because I don't like the thought of hiding behind an alias designed for my fursona.

Believe I may sound joyful and all, but in general I'm very...mysterious as to what I've been told by many furs.
I enjoy life.
Thinking is what I love doing even during the day (what? I love thinking as big as possible so I can write).
Chivalry is my definition of kindness to all, regardless if I don't like someone.
Happiness is something like I like to spread when I see it's needed.

Don't see it? Take the first letter out from that intro of myself.
Hope I gave you a good laugh and I hope to meet you all.
Healer the heals, refusing to be healed
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Re: Bonjour à tous

Post by Ryall »

Well hello there! Let me be the first to welcome you on your intro thread! First! Ah it's good to be king again. 😎

TEFL? Teaching English as a foreign language? That's interesting, are you planning on going abroad some day?

Also, do you play any games?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and find many friends here! Good luck and have fun!
Hahaha! :lol:
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Greetings, and welcome to the forum. :)
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Bonjour!
Welcome to the forum. ^.^
It's good to see you on here, Noé. I hope that you enjoy your time here.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

A fellow French speaker? Merveilleux !
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

elooo its meee, the alcoholic cat from telegram lol. ^w^ glad to see you here, its fairly quiet at the moments but i'm sure you'll have a great time here.
Leeward wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:14 am*French card activated*
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
noah-lausberg

Post by noah-lausberg »

Ryall wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:12 pm Well hello there! Let me be the first to welcome you on your intro thread! First! Ah it's good to be king again. 😎

TEFL? Teaching English as a foreign language? That's interesting, are you planning on going abroad some day?

Also, do you play any games?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and find many friends here! Good luck and have fun!
I'm planning on heading to Vietnam (grandfather has his own English school there and has offered me a job) so I hope that works out and sadly no, I don't play games. I prefer reading or writing. I prefer letting my brain work while doing something rather than for it to rot.

No, wait I do play 2 games. Minecraft (Android version) and Picross Luna 2 (Android game). I only play those cause it helps me think of what to do/build next and the other is just a nice game for me to play.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

That's a very elitist view. Games tell stories, just unlike in books, there's an interactive and visual part. There are games which just exist to pass the time but there are many others, like Fallout New Vegas, which have just as much story and literary merit as most books.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
noah-lausberg

Post by noah-lausberg »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:00 pm That's a very elitist view. Games tell stories, just unlike in books, there's an interactive and visual part. There are games which just exist to pass the time but there are many others, like Fallout New Vegas, which have just as much story and literary merit as most books.
Dude...it's my way of seeing it. It's like how you see them as bomb af or however the hell people say their slang but to me, I prefer something that will get my brain going like reading a book, writing a poem or dismantling the lyrics of a song to know what it means.

I prefer written arts. Have been and always will be. If you want to continue please refer to my Telegram: noah_l

À bientôt!
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

The devil's advocate in me wants to ask if you've played Zork or similar.
ArtyLoop
Sexual preference: Straight

Post by ArtyLoop »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:00 pm That's a very elitist view. Games tell stories, just unlike in books, there's an interactive and visual part. There are games which just exist to pass the time but there are many others, like Fallout New Vegas, which have just as much story and literary merit as most books.
OWO.. but you yourself have similar views on other topics
noah-lausberg

Post by noah-lausberg »

Leeward wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:04 am The devil's advocate in me wants to ask if you've played Zork or similar.
No, sorry.
ArtyLoop wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:58 am
OWO.. but you yourself have similar views on other topics
Please let's not begin. I want to see the end result but on the other end I don't want to. :lol: :lol: :lol: