Hai Everyfur!! o w o

Come in and introduce yourself! Don't be shy now. We don't bite. Expect a few licks though...
Kitzun
Species: Australian Shepherd
Region: Gauteng

Hai Everyfur!! o w o

Post by Kitzun »

Hi everyone!!

So this is my first time "being part" of a local community of the furry fandom ^ - ^
My name is Kit, I'm 25 years old and I'm an Australian Shepherd "woof" =w=

I'm located in Pretoria, but want to move to Cape Town someday though...or Paris...whichever comes first. I love playing games, especially on my Xbox and Switch (so anyone looking for a game mate, I'm your guy). I also play some instruments, especially guitar, harmonica, piano and a bit of banjo.

So yeah, nice to meet you all! :D
Flaxney_2

Re: Hai Everyfur!! o w o

Post by Flaxney_2 »

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Kievvu
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

Heyoo, welcome to the forum
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Cape_F0X
Light-footed
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Vulpes chama
Region: Western Cape

Post by Cape_F0X »

Morning. If you come to Cape Town just bring your own water. Also, your going to have to change your driving style.

Don't mention beige or tiling on the forum and everything will be alright.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Hi there. Moving to Paris, eh? You speak French? :P
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

*Drops down from the ceiling*

Hello there.

<Now this is the part where you show you get the reference, and go "GENERAL GALAHAD.">

Welcome to the forum, Kit! :D Always wonderful to see a new face. Talking about seeing, your profile picture was one of the first things that caught my attention - it is really well drawn! Did you make it or commission it, by any chance?

I am also going to steal Ryall's trademark question (Ryall is our local hyena; he should eventually wander in here after having devoured the city's supply of Nutella, if rumours are to be believed :P), and ask:
What games do you play? Have any top favourites?
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

OwO a new, newfur! UwU/ you must be pretty special to lure out flaxney like that. Owo and you didn't even mention being a fan of reading.

anywho glad to have you here kit, i'm also from the Gauteng area so i know why you'd want to move to capetown or paris. capetown would probably be easier than france and i hear taxes in france are MURRRder.
feel free to muck about on the forum if you like, its pretty quiet here for the most part and we'd all love for that to change Ow<
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Greetings, and welcome to the forum. :)
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Kitzun

Post by Kitzun »

oh wow...I did not expect so much love ^ o ^ hehe
Flaxney_2 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:31 am Hello and welcome to the forum.
Thank you for the kind welcome Flaxney! :3
Kievvu wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:35 am Heyoo, welcome to the forum
Heyoooooawoooo > w < hehe, sup Kievvu
Cape_F0X wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 am Morning. If you come to Cape Town just bring your own water. Also, your going to have to change your driving style.

Don't mention beige or tiling on the forum and everything will be alright.
My mum's cousin stays in Blouberg :3 I visit there now and then. And don't worry about my driving...I'm a very calm driver ^ - ^ and Pretoria is a bit more chilled than Joburg ;3
Beige or tiling? How come? ... I know I shouldn't mention it, but I'm a very curious one...
Leeward wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:45 am Hi there. Moving to Paris, eh? You speak French? :P
Hi there Leeward! Je peux parler un peu francais ^ o ^ hehe, I'm actually listening to some audio books that are helping me out o w o so I am already practicing!
Galahad wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:55 am *Drops down from the ceiling*

Hello there.

<Now this is the part where you show you get the reference, and go "GENERAL GALAHAD.">

Welcome to the forum, Kit! :D Always wonderful to see a new face. Talking about seeing, your profile picture was one of the first things that caught my attention - it is really well drawn! Did you make it or commission it, by any chance?

I am also going to steal Ryall's trademark question (Ryall is our local hyena; he should eventually wander in here after having devoured the city's supply of Nutella, if rumours are to be believed :P), and ask:
*throws an oreo cookie at the dropping lizard* owo

G'DAY GENERAL...hah, I do not get the reference...but I like to be a part of stuff > w < Wonderful to see all your faces! Regarding my profile pic...it's a very old commission o w o done by an ex-friend...still hold the pic dear to me!

A local hyena and he likes nutella...haha, I think we'll get along.

I'm a big Monster Hunter fan, waiting for the switch version of Generations Ultimate ^ - ^ other than that I play Monster Hunter World on X1, I love deep story games o u o like super excited for the next Kingdom Hearts, recently played games like Shovel Knight, Night in the woods and and and. So I'm quite versatile when it comes to what games I play. If it catches my attention....eeeeeeey, hehe. I also really loved Subnautica o w o and Zelda BOTW, and slime rancher...the list goes on really. I also play a bit of League, haven't played in a while though.
Animew wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:56 am OwO a new, newfur! UwU/ you must be pretty special to lure out flaxney like that. Owo and you didn't even mention being a fan of reading.

anywho glad to have you here kit, i'm also from the Gauteng area so i know why you'd want to move to capetown or paris. capetown would probably be easier than france and i hear taxes in france are MURRRder.
feel free to muck about on the forum if you like, its pretty quiet here for the most part and we'd all love for that to change Ow<
Haai Animew, nice to meet ya! haha, I'm guessing Flaxney likes reading then > w < and thanks, it's nice to be here! Yeah taxes are hectic...but I've spoken to a lot of French people and their taxes really go to good use. So I don't think they really mind spending it.

and I'll take that advice then ;3 *mucks around, making a ruckus* woot...I'll try my best ^ - ^
Contrast wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:14 am Greetings, and welcome to the forum. :)
Hai Contrast, thanks for the welcome! ^ ^
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Monster Hunter FTW! I played a lot on my PSP.
Kitzun

Post by Kitzun »

Cape_F0X wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:25 pm Monster Hunter FTW! I played a lot on my PSP.
Me too ^ o ^ been playing it since the Playstation 2 version owo the game's mechanics are just awesome...
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Kitzun wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:21 pm
Leeward wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:45 am Hi there. Moving to Paris, eh? You speak French? :P
Hi there Leeward! Je peux parler un peu francais ^ o ^ hehe, I'm actually listening to some audio books that are helping me out o w o so I am already practicing!
That's great! If you need any conversation practice, I'm a native speaker so feel free to strike up a conversation. :)
Kitzun

Post by Kitzun »

Leeward wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:43 pm
Kitzun wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:21 pm
That's great! If you need any conversation practice, I'm a native speaker so feel free to strike up a conversation. :)
Awesome! I'll be sure to do that :)
Cape_F0X
Light-footed

Post by Cape_F0X »

Kitzun wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:40 pm
Cape_F0X wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:25 pm Monster Hunter FTW! I played a lot on my PSP.
Me too ^ o ^ been playing it since the Playstation 2 version owo the game's mechanics are just awesome...
I will always remember the one time I killed a Yian Kut Ku in the Arena with a boomerang.
Kitzun

Post by Kitzun »

Cape_F0X wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 1:01 pm
Kitzun wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:40 pm
I will always remember the one time I killed a Yian Kut Ku in the Arena with a boomerang.
omgd > w < that must've been legendary! I forgot how to throw one...then it came back to me...EEEEEEY
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Hello and welcome!
It's always good seeing new furs around. And I agree with Galahad, your profile picture is awesome. ^.^
You mentioned some really cool games. I think you'd get along well with some of my friends here. Especially the ones that play Monster Hunter. :P
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here! :3
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Usurper wrote:... I am also going to steal Ryall's trademark question (Ryall is our local hyena; he should eventually wander in here after having devoured the city's supply of Nutella, if rumours are to be believed :P), and ask:
How dare you. Get out of my sight, you make me sick.

Hi Kitzun, and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay and find many friends here! 😁

Curioisty, versatility, creativity, and gaming (heh 😛) are all very positive traits in my opinion, so you're off to a good start as far as I am concerned.

You mentioned you are looking for some gaming buddies. Seeing as you're a Nintendo fan, do you like Super Smash Brothers? Also, you said you played League: I take it you meant League of Legends - a PC exclusive. Do you do any other PC gaming?

Jogging too! There's always more room for gaming and jogging buddies in my life. Pity you are out in Pretoria, but we should chat some time.

Cheers! 😋
Hahaha! :lol:
Echo_W95
Species: Black Wolf

Post by Echo_W95 »

Oh, salut Kitzun! Bienvenue en forum ! ^ ~ ^
Hope you enjoy it here =3
Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way.
Telegram: @Echo_w95
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)

Post by Faanvolla »

Hey there and welcome to the forum!
Hope you'll have a great time here
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Kitzun

Post by Kitzun »

Trace wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:13 pm Hello and welcome!
It's always good seeing new furs around. And I agree with Galahad, your profile picture is awesome. ^.^
You mentioned some really cool games. I think you'd get along well with some of my friends here. Especially the ones that play Monster Hunter. :P
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here! :3
Hi Trace! Thanks for the kind welcome owo and ty, just looking for someone to play switch with or xbox one ^ - ^ and totes thank you, I will definitely enjoy my time here ;3
Ryall wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 3:49 pm
Usurper wrote:... I am also going to steal Ryall's trademark question (Ryall is our local hyena; he should eventually wander in here after having devoured the city's supply of Nutella, if rumours are to be believed :P), and ask:
How dare you. Get out of my sight, you make me sick.

Hi Kitzun, and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay and find many friends here! 😁

Curioisty, versatility, creativity, and gaming (heh 😛) are all very positive traits in my opinion, so you're off to a good start as far as I am concerned.

You mentioned you are looking for some gaming buddies. Seeing as you're a Nintendo fan, do you like Super Smash Brothers? Also, you said you played League: I take it you meant League of Legends - a PC exclusive. Do you do any other PC gaming?

Jogging too! There's always more room for gaming and jogging buddies in my life. Pity you are out in Pretoria, but we should chat some time.

Cheers! 😋
Hey there Ryall! Thank you for the kind welcome owo and yeah that sounds awesome, finding some friends with the same interests as me owo AND I LOOOVE SUPER SMASH BROS, just waiting for the switch version to come out ;3

Regarding PC gaming...not so much, I have a macbook pro that I use for freelance work owo got like league and minecraft on it =w=

We should totes chat sometime! Gonna get Telegram soon, so you're more than welcome to drop your profile name!
Echo_W95 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 pm Oh, salut Kitzun! Bienvenue en forum ! ^ ~ ^
Hope you enjoy it here =3
SALUT! o/ and merci pour l'accueil ;3
hehe, I hope so too Echo ^ - ^
Faanvolla wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 11:40 am Hey there and welcome to the forum!
Hope you'll have a great time here
Hallooo Faan ^ - ^ ty for the welcome o w o and yup yup, can't wait for great times to come ;3 hehe
Awesome profile pic btw > o <
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Kitzun wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:24 amI LOOOVE SUPER SMASH BROS, just waiting for the switch version to come out ;3
Me too! Super excited for it. :D
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

Leeward wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 9:29 am
Kitzun wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:24 amI LOOOVE SUPER SMASH BROS, just waiting for the switch version to come out ;3
Wow, after all these years Vox and I had literally no idea you were a Smash fan, Lee. I suppose you didn't know about us either. Oh dear, missed opportunities. 😑

We generally run Project M (now legacy xe), on emulators and have old GameCube controllers and adaptors which we hook up to our PCs.

Vox's friend was a massive Nintendo enthusiast and often used to bring his Wii over to play smash with us. That guy even organized a smash tournament in Cape Town.
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Hi and welcome to our corner of insanity.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Kitzun

Post by Kitzun »

Is goin to bee awesome > . < I played the Mario Tennis thing this weekend...didn't really hook me though =w=
Ryall wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:50 am
Wow, after all these years Vox and I had literally no idea you were a Smash fan, Lee. I suppose you didn't know about us either. Oh dear, missed opportunities. 😑

We generally run Project M (now legacy xe), on emulators and have old GameCube controllers and adaptors which we hook up to our PCs.

Vox's friend was a massive Nintendo enthusiast and often used to bring his Wii over to play smash with us. That guy even organized a smash tournament in Cape Town.
That's awesome > o < I really want to move to Cape Town...then I could bring my switch over for a smash tournament ;3 hehe
Asbjorn-phoenix wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:48 pm Hi and welcome to our corner of insanity.
Hi there and thank you ^ - ^ I feel quite snug here in insanity
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag

Post by Ryall »

Kitzun wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:18 am
Is goin to bee awesome > . < I played the Mario Tennis thing this weekend...didn't really hook me though =w=

That's awesome > o < I really want to move to Cape Town...then I could bring my switch over for a smash tournament ;3 hehe
Asbjorn-phoenix wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:48 pm Hi and welcome to our corner of insanity.
No dog, we're all in Johannesburg now. 🤡

Also, Vox has a switch too. I'll introduce you two.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Ryall wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:24 am No dog, we're all in Johannesburg now. 🤡
I'm not. You guys are lame.
Kitzun

Post by Kitzun »

Ryall wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:24 am
Kitzun wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:18 am

No dog, we're all in Johannesburg now. 🤡

Also, Vox has a switch too. I'll introduce you two.
Yay ^ o ^ I need some more Switch friends! hehe o w o